Cp. 2

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 2

Taeyeon was sleeping on her bed peacefully, snuggling closer to her pillow, with a smile. She happily cuddled with an open mouth. However, the atmosphere changed when someone snuck inside her room with a smirk, that person’s mind was already formulating some pranks towards the target who laid lifelessly on the bed.

“Target has spotted.” She muttered mischievously. While bringing her bag, she walked slowly towards the bed. Carefully. Cautiously. Warily. This girl was trying her best not to make any sound in process if it was even possible. 

Thankfully, the room was dark, it would be so much fun, the culprit squealed happily. 

She took out the content out, smirking all the way. While grabbing the laying bolster, she then put the stuff on it. After everything was done, she popped the now-haired bolster, beside Taeyeon, facing her. The girl then poked Taeyeon’s cheek to gain her attention.

When she saw Taeyeon move, she immediately pushed herself down to the floor beside Taeyeon’s bed.

She waited for the right moment to come.

“Huh..”

She heard Taeyeon’s groan. As on a cue, she then popped herself beside Taeyeon with her hair messily covering her whole face. “Boooo..”

“AHHHH!!”

That scream belonged to the girl. The culprit girl.  “WHY DID YOU HIT ME?!!”

“Who?”

Taeyeon put the bolster aside, she blinked numerously as her eyes were trying to adapt in the darkness. “Is that you,Tiffany?”

“God.” Tiffany got up from her position. “Why do I deserve to bear this hit?” She mumbled while rubbing her head. I just want to have fun, that is!    

“Are you okay? What are you doing there?” Taeyeon sat up and observing her fumed best friend. Tiffany walked to switch the lamp on. Lips still pouting at the unpleasant thought of her failed prank, and what she got in the end was a hit instead.  

“What is this?” Taeyeon commented as the brightness of the lamp illuminated her room, she spotted weird things was attached to her bolster.

Tiffany chose to ignore the nasty event, her best friend didn’t hit her on purpose. Luck wasn’t on her side at that time, so if she wanted to throw a prank again, she would definitely do that later. Now, that was time to give her a surprise. You have a plenty of time to do a revenge.

“Tadaaaa! It’s a wig!”

Tiffany cheerfully said. She picked the stuff and showed it in front of her face. She smiled in content. “It’s cool, isn't it?”

Taeyeon had this dazed look on her face, she was having a hard time to process anything. Once her brain was raking, her face slowly but surely forming into a distorted look. Tiffany almost jumped after hearing Taeyeon’s sudden outburst.

“ARE YOU CRAZY????!!!!!!!!!” She yelled while picking the innocent wig with one hand.

“DO YOU WANT ME TO WEAR THIS THING?!!”

“You will look good on it! I swear!” Tiffany smiled, assuring her. “No one will suspect that you are a girl Tae.”

“I’M A GIRL!!!!!!!!!” She screamed in the end—staring at Tiffany in disbelief.

“All the points of our agreement is to dress up like “guy” then spy.” Tiffany made an air quote with her hands. “You should not forget.” Tiffany plainly said. “Or say goodbye to your book.”

“Gosh! It’s not even mine!! My sister is going to kill me if you do anything with it!” Taeyeon shouted in horror. “Why are you so mean?! Hayeon could be this possessive you know!” She shuddered at the thought. "And the possessive in this, is something that I do not wish to experience!"

Tiffany was rolling her eyes while back to rummage her bag, taking everything out.

“Like I don’t know your family, we were neighbors back then. Haeyeon is a good kid.”

“To you! Towards me is definitely not.” She sighed. “God, help me please.”

“Then explain what’s her stuff doing in your place now.” Tiffany now, was walking towards Taeyeon’s drawer without the owner realized it. “I borrow it of cour-YAH! YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!!!” Taeyeon jumped off her bed and ran as fast as she could to stop the intruder.

She stood in front of her to halt the movement. “HAVEN’T YOU HEARD ABOUT SOMETHING CALLED PRIVACY?!” 

Tiffany stared at her impassively. “Sit on the floor, wait, and behave. The sooner you move the better your book’s condition be.”

Taeyeon gulped, she zipped close and ran to where Tiffany’s bag be.
Mentally slapping herself for being so whipped for a book’s sake.

Taeyeon then sat down, eyes staring to the unknown things that lying on the floor.

“Go change, wear this and the wig.” She shoved her clothes, binder, and the wig. Taeyeon was still staring on the wig. “Now, Taeyeon.”

“Rite!” Taeyeon bolted up and rushed to the bathroom.

Tiffany then went to her own room and changed.

The younger walked back to the former room, expecting the boy version of the owner. But to her surprise, there was no one in there. “TAE?”

“BATHROOM~” She heard and rushed to the said place immediately. Tiffany knocked on the door, the last time Taeyeon went this long into the bathroom when she was having a trouble with her stomach, a very long term diarrhea to be taken care of.  “Are you still alive? I mean, are you done?”

“Not yet.”

“Oh okay.” She answered, body was resting on the door patiently.

“Errr.. Tiffany?” Taeyeon exclaimed from inside.

Tiffany didn’t respond, she then heard a click sound, indicated that Taeyeon was about to go out. She turned her head and looked at Taeyeon.

“How do I- ERT!!!!!” Taeyeon’s eyes widened, she screamed at the top of her lungs as soon as she spotted a guy stood there in front of her. She slammed the door close and yelling from the inside. “HELP ME, THERE IS A ERT OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Tiffany looked stunned as her mind was still catching up. She then realized who the ert was. The one that Taeyeon meant was none other than...

“YAH!!!!!!! IT’S ME TIFFANY!!!!!!!!!!!!” She banged the door and even kicked it severely.

“HOW DARE YOU CALL ME ERT HUH BYUNTAE?!!” 


This is fast update XD~