Cp. 7

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 7

“Taeyeon midget!! Fany Fany Tiffany!! I’m coming!!!!”

The door burst open, revealing a tall girl with a wide smile. She skipped excitedly throughout her way from the doorstep. She didn’t have time to knock, feeling all excited to meet her friends and talk about her vacation. But after seeing someone she didn’t know laid on the couch. She couldn’t help but shriek. 

“Who are you!!! Guys are prohibited in this area!!”  She pointed at Taeyeon who stared blankly at her direction. “Soo?”

“Because you’re a GUY. It means, this is not your place!!!”

Apparently, Sooyoung had mistaken Taeyeon’s reply as a “So?”, in fact, she had just blurted Sooyoung’s nickname. Taeyeon sat abruptly and could only gulp, she didn’t know how to answer.  

“Sooyoung?”

It came from behind her, but Taeyeon stayed still, unmoved.

“Tiffany!!! I demand an explanation!!” The tall young girl shouted from her place. “And regardless with everything that you two had done before-“ Sooyoung’s eyes were darting from Taeyeon’s messy clothes and Tiffany’s current state –less clothes. “I don’t really care!! Just please put some clothes on Tiffany!!!”

Taeyeon played dumb, pretending that she didn’t know what the heck Sooyoung’s blabbers meant.

Ice cream~ Ice cream~ Just think of Ice cream~ DAMN YOU SHIKSHIN!!

Meanwhile, Tiffany was staring at Sooyoung with jaw dropped. “WHAT?! I’ve just done showering!!!”

But Sooyoung dismissed her answer, she placed herself in front of Taeyeon. Ignoring the heavy stomps, banging the door action and insults came from the pink addicted fumed friend of her.

“So, young boy. Who are you?”

“Me?”

Sooyoung nodded. “You seem familiar.” She commented as she squinted her eyes up and down, as if examining her. “Are you Taeng’s brother?”

Taeyeon stunned. She was frozen in her place the moment Sooyoung mentioned her nickname that also Tiffany’s imaginary boyfriend name.

. I forgot! Taeng is my nickname!! It will only blow the cover!!  Think of a new name Taeyeon!!

“Hello? Anybody’s home?” Sooyoung sarcastically said, she waved her hands in front of the guy. “Am I that beautiful huh? You keep on staring at me like that.”

“W-what?”

“Stop dreaming Soo. He probably shocked to see a living chopstick, breathe and talking.” Tiffany said as she took a seat beside Taeyeon. Just in time to save her from being cornered by Sooyoung.

“His name is Taeyong.” She then pointed at Sooyoung’s sulked face and added rolling eyes as an introduction. “And her name is Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. My noisy friend, law student.”

Tiffany was the ‘moderator’ between them. “Taeyong’s here just for a moment, he will go back to Busan. He’s currently studying at Busan Kyungsang College, the course he takes is..” Tiffany paused for a moment, but Taeyeon had replied just before her brain started to formulate an answer. “Photography!”

“Wow.. Next time bring your camera and make me as a model.” Sooyoung said while clapping her hands. “Your shoot will be all good!”

Tiffany’s eyes were rolling around almost 3 times that day. “He won’t.”

“Why?” Sooyoung squeaked with a high-pitched voice. “Do you want to be his model too?”

“No. If you do, by all means go ahead.” Tiffany then smirked. “But I want to tell you that he only takes ANIMAL as his object. But it’s okay, everyone will mistake you as a giraffe most likely.”

That shut Sooyoung’s mouth and an evident smile; a victorious one was slowly coming across Tiffany’s face. She silently cheered the moment she saw her now grunt-looking friend. Tiffany then patted Taeyeon’s hand to gain her attention.

“One last warning. Don’t shake hands with her; she bites people who comes across her territory.”

Tiffany was trying to save Taeyeon from this dangerous mouth of Sooyoung, diverting as much attention of Taeyeon being suspicious. But it seemed like Tiffany’s attempt was only leading them to another sensitive topic. 

“Right. Whatever.” She rolled her eyes, but then she snapped her fingers. “Which reminds me, where is that midget kid?”

What the heck with this midget talking? I’m AVERAGE!!!   Taeyeon screamed inside her mind. Didn’t like even a bit words that had come from Sooyoung, because it was probably insults.

They looked at each other, and Tiffany was the one who answered. “She’s out of town. Probably visiting her family.”

“So, she will spend the rest of her vacation on her hometown? And leaving you alone here?” Sooyoung thought for a moment. “That doesn’t sound like Taeng.”

“Maybe she missed her family so much?” Taeyeon spoke this time, shifting on her place uncomfortably after realizing  Sooyoung’s playful stare.

“Are you two an item?”

“Yes! He’s my boyfriend!!” Tiffany linked their arms together, while Taeyeon was dying in embarrassment at Sooyoung’s gagging noise.   

The latter just grinned, but that grin turned into a sly smile the moment later. “Now now, what are you two planning to do to spend this long long holidays my friends???”

“None of your business.”

Both of them simultaneously answered. Ignoring Sooyoung’s suspicious stare and smirk.

“Ah.. right.  But please do not do something naughty. This dorm’s door and wall aren’t thick you know.”

A cushion pillow landed on her head soon after she finished talking.

“Wow, violence much? Taeyong are you really sure?” Sooyoung then smiled teasingly again. “Or do you prefer this type of girl? Feisty, dominant, and loud huh?”

“YAHH!!!” Tiffany yelled, she jabbed everything around her and almost threw the lamp towards the blabbering girl if only it wasn’t dormitory’s property. “Shut up!!”

“What? I’m stating fact here!” She then looked at Taeyeon. “You see? He’s red!! He enjoyed it as well you know!”

Tiffany glanced at Taeyeon and face palmed. “Please don’t. He’s innocent.”

“Are you sure?” The tall girl raised her eyebrow.

“That’s the door.” Tiffany pointed her finger towards her right direction. “Do you prefer to walk on your own or to be kicked out of this place on the ?”

Tiffany glared at her.

“Just tell me!! What are you two gonna do??? I will zip my mouth up! But please, Tell me!! Tell me!! Te-te-te-te-te-tell me!!”

The other girl leaned her head, whispering something towards Taeyeon.

“You go first. I will try to find rope and tape to shut .”

***

Tiffany said that she would approach her later, after finishing her business, first. It must be Sooyoung’s case. So, Taeyeon was the first one who occupied their table. She didn’t want to think the possibility of her poor tall friend being found in an abandoned warehouse next thing in the morning.

Trying to kill her time, she decided to play with her phone while waiting for her order to be served. She still dressed as a guy at that time.

Her concentration of breaking her own record was vanished as soon as her table being stumbled due to the movement of someone.

“Sir?” The waitress came, slightly panting with a tray in her hand. The cup was there.

Taeyeon peeled her eyes off of her device.“Yes? Is my espresso done?”

She saw the young woman fidgeted on her place, she raised an eyebrow. “What happened?”

“It’s done actually, but-but, the coffee. I mean, I wasn’t holding my tray properly at that time so-”

Taeyeon cut her words. “Is that my espresso?”

She pointed at the black covered floor in the corner.

The waitress nodded nervously. “I will take the new one, it’s on me too err.. But please, don’t tell my manager.” She said pleadingly. “I-I don’t want to be fired just now.”

Thankfully, there weren’t people notice, only some with eagle’s eyes who could spot the black spot in the corner.

Taeyeon smiled. “It’s okay. Let me pay.”

“But-”

“Go clean your mess and bring my coffee.” Taeyeon smiled playfully. “Or it would be nice to meet your manager personally.”

The younger waitress’s eyes went wide, she immediately rushed to the back of the cafe as soon as possible.

“Funny girl.” Taeyeon mumbled as she saw the girl, getting back and front, mopping the mess hurriedly.   

“What are you staring at?”

Husky voice was coming out of nowhere. She turned her head and almost screamed because of Tiffany’s sudden presence. “Since when did you stand behind me?!”

“Guy doesn’t shriek.” Tiffany stated casually and took a seat in front of her.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “It’s because I simply not a guy.” She whispered slowly before paying her attention to her phone again.

***

“He is cute.”

Tiffany commented randomly as her eyes caught a sight of cute man who secretly took a few glances towards their direction. And that man sat alone.

Taeyeon lifted her head up lazily. “I’m cuter.”

“Oh my god. He is coming!” Tiffany didn’t respond at Taeyeon’s remark. She continued to fangirling him all the way.

In less than a second, the said guy had approached them. Standing there, in front of them. Smiling.

Taeyeon furrowed her brows at the sudden presence, but her younger friend seemed to welcome this stranger with a wide-open smile.

“Hello.”

“Hi!” Tiffany said enthusiastically. Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the sight of an eager girl beside her. “Oh, hi.” She replied less eagerness. Cold to be honest.

“May I sit here? It’s kinda lonely to sit there alone.” He smiled towards them. “Of course, if my sudden presence isn’t interrupting any moment here, that is.”

Yes, you did interrupt. Thank God you realized it, so back off. Now. Taeyeon snorted at the person mentally.

“Of course you’re not!” Tiffany beat her to answer. “Have a seat!”

Great.

He took a seat and smiled. “My name is Xi Luhan and you guys?”

“Tiffany Hwang!” Tiffany almost shouted and Taeyeon felt like she couldn’t hear everything through her right ear. She disliked this person somehow, for making Tiffany went all excited and nearly endangered her ear’s well-being. Taeyeon felt a tug on her stomach and almost cursed out loud.

“My name is Kim Taeyong.” She said lazily and saw this Luhan guy smiled. She rolled her eyes the moment she witnessed it and immersed herself in her game.

Smile. Smile. Smile. Sir, aren’t you tired?

“Then why did you sit alone there?”

Tiffany brought that guy’s attention towards her again. She engulfed him with talks. Suddenly Tiffany felt comfortable with him, and Taeyeon would gladly zip for the entire of talk if only this person didn’t decide to ask her now after seeing her best friend went to the restroom.

“So, Taeyong-ssi.”

She looked up and put her phone inside her pocket. “Call me Taeng.” She cut him off. “What do you want to ask?”

She saw his sudden strange expression; it was a bit shy now. “Y-yeah, so Taeng. It would be easier to ask you this since Tiffany isn’t here.”

Taeyeon didn’t answer, instead, she only raised her eyebrow.

“You and Tiffany are best friends? I mean just best friends?”

What now?

Somehow, she knew where this talk would lead. But, she chose to just nod. After all, she wanted Tiffany to have a real boyfriend. And she didn’t mind it either. Or that was she thought.

The guy then smiled. “That’s good to hear.” She then saw he took out a small piece of paper and then began to write upon it with a pen, which came oddly from nowhere. He handed it towards her afterwards. It was numbers.

“That’s my number.”

Taeyeon arched her eyebrow again. Not sure with what this man was doing. “Do you want me to pass this to Tiffany?”

The guy chuckled, but shook his head. “It’s for you.” He patted Taeyeon’s hand and smiled widely. While popping his other hands over his chin, he stared at her dreamily.

Taeyeon couldn’t hide her shock. “Y-you what?” She pointed at herself. “M-me what?”

“Yes, I’m a gay. And I admit that I like you, the moment I laid my eyes on you.”

The stunned girl didn’t react, but sure it felt awkward to hear it came from someone whom she considered as a total stranger. She thought maybe he wanted to hit on Tiffany, but it never crossed her mind that things happened to be the otherwise around. When she happened to be a guy at that time. Luhan’s phone rang and he took it almost immediately. His face changed into an annoyed one the moment he ended the call.

“I’m sorry Taeng but I need to go as soon as possible.” Luhan pouted a bit, he reached out his hand to hold Taeyeon’s hand. “Send my regards and sorry for Tiffany okay?”

Taeyeon only nodded. She tried her best to appeal calm on the outside.

Do NOT freak out! Calm~

“And don’t forget to call me.”

You can do this!! Take a breath~~ fighting!!

He squeezed Taeyeon’s hand a bit before smiling again. “Bye Kim Taeyong.”

“Bye…”

She stared at the figure’s back until he had disappeared behind the glass door. Her eyes then fell into a piece of paper that she had held cautiously since earlier.

“Tiffany won’t be happy to hear this.”

***

“Why I won’t be happy?”

Taeyeon shrieked again, she lost her grip on the paper. It fell and whirled in the air for a bit before landing in front of Tiffany’s heels. “Why do you like to sneak on people like that?!” She exclaimed. “You are bent in giving me heart attack, huh?”

“Where’s Luhan?” Tiffany bent down and picked it, ignoring Taeyeon’s exaggerated replies. “And what is this? A phone number?”

“He’s left, need to go somewhere else. And yes, it’s a phone number. It’s Luhan’s to be exact.”

Taeyeon saw Tiffany’s face from the disappointed one, gradually changed to a happy smiling face.

“He left it for me?!” She said ecstatically and Taeyeon could only shake her head.

Tiffany raised her eyebrow in wonder. “Then for whom? You?”

Taeyeon again couldn’t agree more, she just nodded.

“He knew you’re a girl?”  She said in a low tone.

Taeyeon shook her head in defeat. She chose to let her knew the bitter truth.

“He is a gay. And the one he tried to hit on was me, as in this case, Kim Taeyong.”

Taeyeon didn’t hear any response came from Tiffany. But the moment she saw her best friend’s wide eyes. She just knew, at that time, Tiffany was having a mental breakdown just like her.

Both of them slumped in their chairs while staring blankly at the ceiling’s café.  

“I-I can’t believe this.”

“Me neither.”


Hope you guys enjoy it!! 
What do you think about this chapter so far? Tell me~ Tell me~  Te-te-te-te-te-tell me~ XD  Wahaha....

Have a nice day~~