Cp. 5

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 5 

Taeyeon’s lips is stiff. But, soft.


Tiffany mentally said after her lips had finally touched her best friend’s lips. She didn’t move nor open .  Her lips stayed still because she was afraid that Taeyeon would freak out or something should she kiss her for real. After all, they were just pretending.

She didn’t know, why in the hell she would do this to her own friend.

She had just ended the phone call, and decided to reveal her presence around him.
To let him know that she had had enough lies. Therefore, in order to do a revenge towards him, she chose to put him inside her own shoe.

To let him know, how does it feel to be cheated on?

How does it feel to be lied to?

How hurt is it again? She clutched her fists and took a deep breath. Two can play a game, you know.

Tiffany just hoped that Taeyeon would understand her situation right there and there and was planning to help her too.

She felt Taeyeon tense under her touch, her hand immediately rubbed Taeyeon’s cheek. Hoping that it would make her ease a bit, but to Taeyeon, it was only increasing the chance of her to suffer under hyperventilating.

After what seemed like forever to Taeyeon. The younger girl had finally leaned back to her previous position. Tiffany almost let out a giggle as her eyes, which now had fluttered open, met a pair of eyes staring back at her widely.

Don’t tell me it was her first?

Taeyeon’s face didn’t give any sign of emotion.

With an obvious, blank expression.

It was a peck. It was seriously just a peck.

But, it seemed like Taeyoen’s soul hadn’t comeback. yet.

“Tae?”

Her mind still dazed. She didn’t react. Everything was blue for Taeyeon.

Her hands were still clutching the side of their table tightly. Taeyeon was afraid, once she let go of her grip, she would definitely fall on her back. Because it felt like her backbone had vanished and now she couldn’t even straighten her back; feeling all wobble.

Taeyeon noted herself to undergo a CT scan at the nearest hospital soon enough.

But Tiffany’s melodious voice, and several pokes on her cheek from none other THAN Tiffany herself were finally brought Taeyeon’s conscious back.

Taeyeon felt her cheeks blushing when her eyes met the pair of brown eyes, which had hypnotized her for a while. She quickly averted her eyes to somewhere else but Tiffany.

The latter would sigh in relief whenever she had a chance to avoid the stare, as long as it wasn’t Tiffany’s eyes.

As long as it wasn't her stare, and that killer eyesmile.

"Tae you okay?"

Her breath hitched as she felt Tiffany's hand was softly grazing her skin. 

What the heck was that?
 

Get a grip Kim, you're strong!!!
 

"Taetae?" 

And that touch came again, nearly breaking her wall of defense, which Taeyeon had built earlier with her almost drained strength.  

Kim Taeyeon. I TOLD you once again, don't be quite sensitive please? 

Tiffany had this little smile on her face, and Taeyeon noticed the slight faint of color that brushing over the cheek of her best friend. Although it wasn’t as red as hers was, because Taeyeon’s cheeks were officially burning.

“Taeyeon-ah?”

The mentioned girl couldn’t find her voice.

She couldn’t answer the simple question.

Because at that time, all she could think was.

Her eyes travelled down, and made a stop on the edge of Tiffany’s face.

In the end, she had only paid attention to Tiffany’s slightly parted lips.

 

Oh my gosh..

 

Gulp sound.

 

My first kiss…

 

Another gulps. 

You CAN see anything as you wish but not to your best friend's lips, Kim!!!

 

Dammit!

*** 

“Have fun cheating?”

She heard that familiar voice, and unconsciously balled her fist.

Tiffany didn’t want to make a scene, despite how much she wanted to slap that person’s disgusting face. Her love for him was gone. Anger, hurt, and many kinds of emotions mixed as if fueling to let it go with the flow. Fully releasing it towards him, of course.

“No. We aren’t if you insist to stand there and being all noisy yourself.”

“How could you?! I am  your boyfriend!” He said through gritted teeth. Tiffany just rolled her eyes throughout his entire words. “Nope. Not anymore.”

“You are not going to break up with me!”

Tiffany had to roll her eyes. “Ah, do you happen to bring a mirror? Or you may borrow from that cute blonde woman over there? I’m pretty sure she will lend you one, and then you may kiss her as a thank you.”

Tiffany could even spat on him, but she chose to just stick with words. Because it would effectively shut him up, guys were not good with words from the first place. “I will gladly show you, how jerk looks a like when you happen to look at yourself through the mirror.” She said sarcastically. “What a boyfriend you are.”

“The heck!”

He was about to grab Tiffany, but the earlier muted girl was fast enough to react.

Within any second, Taeyeon had already stood up, shielding Tiffany with her own body out of his arm’s reach.

Her respect and trust for him was no longer there, only to be replaced by anger instead, clearly knowing what he had done to her best friend. He hurt Tiffany.

Tiffany deserves someone better.

“I’m Kim Taeng.” She said calmly, but the guy in front of her seemed to brush her presence off by a faint smirk.

“And I don’t care.” He looked at Tiffany, asking her with a hint of mock in his tone. “You bring this kid along? Where in the hell is his mom?”

Taeyoen shrugged the childish remark. Undettered with his was too mature reply. “Yes, she asked me to tag along because I am simply her new boyfriend.” Taeyoen saw the raised eyebrow, but she didn’t budge. Instead, she kept her face straight.

Tiffany didn’t say a words. She had thought about it too, which was the reason of what she done towards her best friend before. About the unexpected kiss that Tiffany had initiated. Of course, it definitely meant that either Taeyeon or Taeng in this case was her boyfriend.


But to hear it came out of the latter’s mouth herself was something.

It was different. 

“Here, let me tell you, I’m Tiffany’s new boyfriend.” She emphasized it loud and clear. “So back off and don’t you dare to lay even a single finger towards her.”

Taeyeon’s eyes were burning with anger, as she kept her eyes at the same level as him. It was hard, of course, Taeyeon’s height was the main cause.

But, no. She would not let him win this battle.

“Because…”

Taeyoen’s words trailed, her lips tugged upwards as she saw the look of him that slightly changed. She knew, at that time she had won the game.

She finished her speech, with a satisfied smile painted across her face.

Or smirk, to be quite honest. After all, she was marking her territory right there.

“She is mine.”

***

“She is mine.”

Whut?

Why in the hell my cheeks are burning after hearing it??????????

Gosh... It's just a bluff! Yeah, to shoo him away! Why do I need to get affected?!

But yet, here you are, trying hard to fan yourself.

 

Oh my god.. Tiff 


Lol, i hope you guys will enjoy this chapter ^^

Sorry for the mistake XD

 

Have a nice day!