Cp. 4

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 4

“Do I really look like a guy?”

Taeyeon asked in a low tone, she waited for her best friend who was sipping her drink quietly to answer.

She was quite bewildered by the sudden turn of event. As far as Taeyeon cared to remember, she was just going to the restroom to do her business. When she stepped in, there weren’t empty cubicles left, let alone anyone, so she chose to wait. Taeyeon heard a flush sound from the nearest cubicle, getting impatient with the pressure from her lower base, she then inched herself to that cubicle.

The door swung open, Taeyeon’s eyes were sparkling with joy. Still putting a polite smile, she waited for the woman to get out of that place. But the woman didn’t move a muscle. Taeyeon’s brow raised almost instantly, questioning the weird woman in front of her. But before Taeyeon had a chance to open and ask her, the woman had already beaten that for her, by screaming straight to her face. 

“AHH!!!!!!”

In no time she found herself being pulled out of the restroom, and she began to understand why in the hell that woman was reacting to her this way. After all, she was still on duty. 

“If the ajhumma wasn’t mistook you as one then not. But well she did so yeah, you do.”

Tiffany said with an apologetic smile. “You okay?”

“Can’t say so.” Taeyeon shrugged. “I was afraid, she would sue me for causing an inconvenience though.” She joked. “So for the reward after bearing the shame, you do owe me something.”

“What is it?” 

***

“I don’t remember owing you an ice cream.”

Taeyeon was rolling her eyes. “I can’t bear the shame you know. So this is the least you can do to cheer me up.” She the cold treat again. “Be thankful, it only costs you some money, but in my case it costs my dignity.”

“Do you mind?” Tiffany couldn’t help but feel guilty, although Taeyeon was joking throughout her words.

Taeyeon saw the change of look and smiled, assuring the other girl. “No, of course not. Like you said, I always wanted to be an agent when I was a kid, so this is the alternative way to fulfill my dream too.” She patted Tiffany’s head. “Remember? No pain, no gain.”

Tiffany smiled while hearing it. “Copycat.”

Taeyeon shrugged at the playful remark. “Good words worth my effort. So why not?” She busily ate her ice cream, but her eyes caught a movement from the other table.

“He is moving!”

***

“I can’t help but think that something is off with him.”

Taeyeon averted her eyes to where Tiffany’s eyes were staring at.

It was already been three days since both of them decided to stalk him around. But they still hadn’t found any sign of him cheating, yet. Except for the increase meeting of him and his friend, that friend was the same woman. This time, it was only the two of them.

 

Tiffany smell something fishy.

“What do you mean?” She asked. “There is nothing wrong Tiffany. You are just over thinking.”

“No. Look at that girl, she is all clingy to him!” Tiffany stated firmly. Eyes never leaving the scene before her.

“Well, it’s nothing. Some of girls’ tend to be all clingy, it's their habits you know.” Taeyeon said, still observing them. “Maybe they’re best friends?” Her words trailed, forehead slightly made a frown after seeing such unnecessary effort made by him to the said girl.

Deep inside she began to suspect him as well, but chose to just brush the thought of him cheating off because she couldn’t bear seeing Tiffany hurt.

Her eyes nearly popped out its sockets as she saw he did a quick peck on that woman’s lips.

Taeyeon gulped as she turned around to face her best friend, but to her surprise, she found no one. Her eyes did a quick scan, searching for her whereabouts. Her peripheral eyes caught sight of him talking to his phone. 

Much longer after that, Tiffany was finally approaching their table. Her face darken and Taeyeon didn’t know whether she knew the cause about it. Did Tiffany see? Tiffany grabbed her bag that laying on the seat and leaving Taeyeon with mouth agape.

Taeyeon’s eyes were following her, she saw Tiffany stepped inside the restroom. The ladies’ room.

When Tiffany happened to be a guy there.

Taeyeon jolted from her seat and rushed to her direction as well. She didn’t want Tiffany to suffer the same fate like her before. Caught red-handed for entering your opposite gender’s private room wasn't nice, she thought.

She was about to yell, but Tiffany’s back was no longer in sight.  

Darn it!

*** 

“Tae..”

Taeyeon heard a soft voice and spun her head instantly to the direction. She let out a gasp as she saw Tiffany. She wasn’t wearing wig, binder, hat, or everything that was part of disguise. Tiffany wore a casual shirt, with a skirt on but she still looked awesomely beautiful even in simple clothes. 

Taeyeon trailed her eyes up and saw her orbs; the usually bright eyes of Tiffany were now glistening. She clenched her jaws, couldn’t bear seeing her in this state.

The girl took Tiffany by the hand and guided her to their table. Her eyes were scanning around, afraid that someone might see the whole situation and questioning her about the guy friend she talked to earlier—who by now had disappeared into the restroom but didn't come back.

But thankfully, no one was suspecting.

After both of theirs butts were finally hit the seat, Taeyeon hesitantly wanted to ask. She began to fiddle with her fingers absentmindedly.

“Did you-“ She was about to ask but got cut instead.

“I’m okay.”

It was all Tiffany could say. It wasn’t even answering her former question, but Taeyeon knew, she was understood. Tiffany was hurting now. And, what else she could do? She couldn’t turn back time and avoid this event for happening could she? It would only prolong his game and hurt Tiffany even more. Of course, Taeyeon wouldn’t let it happen.

Taeyeon reached out her hand and pstted Tiffany’s hand softly. Hoping with that little gesture would make her at least feel better. The latter however, could only smile weakly, as her other hand was grabbing her ringing device; apparently she got a phone call. Her face darkened after seeing the caller ID.

“I’m busy.”

She stated flatly, making sure that the one in the other line heard it right.

“…”

Tiffany clicked her tongue. “Do you think I’m that idiot to ever believe your words? Just have fun chatting with Ms. Blonde hair over there. I don’t care anymore.”

Taeyeon saw the way Tiffany end the call with wide eyes. She turned around, only to find Tiffany’s boyfriend shocked face, staring back at them.

Later on, the girl felt a palm on her cheek, the soft touch brought her sense back. But the next thing for sure, she lost it again. Her mind couldn’t progress anything as she felt that their distance was getting lesser; she was being pulled towards Tiffany herself.

Her brain got a serious damage as the distance between them was getting lesser in any second. Her eyes wide opened, but had tightly shut. She couldn’t say a word as she saw Tiffany was leaning in towards her. She could mentally see her own reflection that reflected from Tiffany’s brown eyes. Tiffany’s eyes now were shutting close but Taeyeon seemed failed to do so. The wires inside her brain were tangling into one another, in short words, her brain got dislocated. Their noses slightly brushed, Taeyeon could feel Tiffany’s breaths slightly tickling her lips. It sent kind of electricity down, straight to her spine. 

“I’m sorry for doing this.”

Tiffany managed to say before her lips finally capturing the other girl’s lips in the process. Leaving Taeyeon breathless because simply, by the time Tiffany’s face was getting closer, Taeyeon had already stopped breathing since God knew when.

In result, Taeyeon’s brain was fully damaged because of one kiss.

From Tiffany. 

My oh my.


Hope you guys enjoy this update, as much as i enjoy when i wrote this ^^

Thanks for the subscribes, comments, and upvotes :)

Comments, critics, or anything are highly appreciate~ XD

Have a nice day!