Cp. 15

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 15 

“Tiff, you okay?”

I couldn’t produce anything except several amount of coughs at that time. “Oh, yeah *another cough* I’m all o-kay.”

While still breathing heavily, I made an okay sign towards him. “Don’t worry, everything is gonna be alright.” I said to him the moment after.

He laughed softly. Darn it, I was such a fool.

“So?” Luhan asked, still with that damn smile. That teasing smile.

I was sure my eyes were enlarging as wide as it could afford. Registering what Luhan had said before, I gulped, didn’t really know what to respond about it. Was he just accusing me for being gay? I mean, what the heck he talked about? I didn’t like girls in that way. Or maybe not every girl, just particular girl like—,

“Damn it!”

I was banging the desk unintentionally. I didn’t even sure know how to answer that question because I was confused as hell. How could I be so sure when at this very time I couldn’t even put my finger on my own feelings and now I was rumbling like an idiot who just stared at him with mouth agape. I heard his chuckle erupted again.

“Tiffany, I already know the answer.” He continued with a small smile. “I knew it.”

“No.” I curtly said. Feeling tired of this sudden brainstorming. But what he said before was caught me off guard. “Er.. What? What did you say?”

He tapped his finger against our desk. “You know what? Maybe you don’t like girls in general.” This guy then blatantly pointed the figure who stood still at the other side of café. “But, you do like that Taeyeon girl.”

Dang. My heart beat!

I stared at him in disbelief and followed his line of sight as well. In result to fully watching Taeyeon who by now, was looking back at us. I came to realize and slap down his hand. “Idiot.” I mumbled to him before gazing back at Taeyeon.

“Nothing!” I waved nonchalantly, to show that it wasn’t nothing serious. My life at stake here.

She shrugged and I could feel my heart slowly paced back into its normal beat.

“Are you freaking need to point someone like that? It’s rude you know.”

Luhan just nodded. “Oh, well but your reaction was too much Tiff. If I were you, I will just shrug it off. Noted, if I really do not have any feelings towards her. In fact, I will think it’s rather ridiculous, to be paired with your own best friend that have the same gender that is.” He continued to blabber. “But yet your reaction was too much. No need to use any gesture like waving hand or whatsoever just to deny it. It will just emphasize the truth.”

The guy then straightened his back. “Look Tiff, I will be very honest with you. I’m a gay. Yes, you heard me perfectly clear, I’m a gay.” Luhan grinned, he reached for his beverage and drank it slowly. Maybe he was buying his time for me to digest everything he had thrown mercilessly at my face.  

“I have this radar. You know gaydar?” He snickered. “It, well, worked in this kind of condition. I rarely wrong in predicting this. So, you get my point right?”

My head was popping up and down. “So, Am I gay?”

Luhan used one hand to rub his chin. “It depends actually. Do you like girls? Just imagine kissing one of your other girl friends except Taeyeon.” I thought of Sooyoung and Jessica and it didn’t take long for me before shaking my head furiously. That was nightmare. "No freaking way."

“So, I assume you have kissed her?”

My eyes quickly darted to him. How did he—, “Yah! You said except Taeyeon!”

“Correction. So, you do imagine it.”

“Imagine what?”

“Kissing her.” He sheepishly said.

“Dang!!” While menacingly pointing my finger over him. I breathed heavily. “You! Better straight to the point!”

Luhan’s ability to contain his laugh was futile as soon as he burst out when looking at me. For a good one minute, he laughed his off.  My eyes now were rolling in a circular motion, waiting for him to continue. I wasn’t amused.

“Okay, you are ninety nine percent, gay.” He concluded and his head was nodding along in approval as he clasped his hands above the table.

“But, only gay for her.”

I didn’t know how long I was thinking or how long I stared at him until this certain voice brought me back slightly.

“Well, am I missing something?”

“You missed one of the biggest thing in this entire world Taeyeon.” Luhan gave a smug smile and Taeyeon had to raise her eyebrow at me. I stomped his feet in process.

“Yah!”

“Yahaha-“ I was awkwardly laughing to cover his abrupt yell. My eyes were searching for something to be blamed on. But Taeyeon held my gaze. Darn you Luhan.

“Really?” She commented, eyes piercing on me. “What thing I had missed?”

“Cake!” I exclaimed. The only guy between us was throwing me a weird look.

“Huh?” Taeyeon questioned—eyes round in confusion.

“You missed my order. Yeah! You forgot to order cake! A strawberry cake, for me!”

Taeyeon pushed a small plate across me just after I had finished talking. A slice of strawberry cake. “This, I have ordered. Or do you want more?”

I shot a glare across the table to stop Luhan’s gag expression. “Thank you. I mean, Luhan here wants strawberry cake as well! Right Luhan?”

Another kick had released under my table and Luhan grunted as he felt another jab on his feet, resulted by me of course, so, I smirked. Strangely happy to see him in pain.

“Y-yeah, you won’t mind right Taeyeon? I’m sorry, it’s just I couldn’t move my feet right now. Something had jammed my feet I guess.”

Taeyeon seemed to understand. “Get well soon, Luhan-ssi.”

“Luhan is fine.” He remarked back, and I mouthed ‘sorry’ to Taeyeon when she was about to turn around. She simply nodded.

Once her back had disappeared and blended with the lining costumers, I started to finish our postponed discussion. “So?”

“Yeah, that’s my prediction. But it’s your feelings after all, you are the one who’s feeling it. Just don’t let this chance slip just like that, I can tell you how much you like this girl. Or maybe it has developed into love? Or it’s love from the very start?” He smiled softly. “I don’t know. It’s your call.”

Silence was engulfing us. Too quiet for my liking. “Remember, I rarely wrong.” He added and soon he laughed again.

I had to smile at his reply.

“Just remember one thing, my friend.”

“What is it?”

Luhan’s laughs had died down and replaced with a sincere smile. “Our heart will eventually belong to its pair, Tiff. It won’t look for anything that everyone thinks will matter. Once it has found its pair then, it will last ‘till forever.”

He continued and patted my hand. 

“So, are you, Tiffany.”

***

“Who is that guy’s name again?”

“Who?” I asked for a better explanation. You know, I might just blurt someone’s name randomly. I met peoples almost every day, of course, so which guy was the main topic of our conversation now. “Luhan?”

“No. But the main role in that drama musical?” She commented, her eyes were staring straight ahead. “Is that your reason? To watch him?” 

“You mean Kyuhyun oppa?”

“Maybe. I don’t know.” She said nonchalantly. Taeyeon put her hands inside her pocket while walking. Both Taeyeon and I were walking along side together after watching a drama musical starring by a famous boy group and girl group’s members. We strolled together with smiles were painting across our faces, we really enjoyed the night view of Seoul right there.

“No. Actually, I bought the tickets because Sunny was starring on that show.”

“Sunny? The lead actress?”

“Yeah! She is my favorite member in Soshi!” I replied happily. “Too bad I can’t meet her personally.” My smile turned solemn.

It made my best friend laugh. “You sure such a fangirl, Fany-ah.”

Her chuckles didn’t stop, instead, it was increasing even more. My eyebrow raised a bit, questioning her sudden antic. “What are you laughing at?”

Taeyeon wiped her tears as she was trying hard to hold her composure. She said with a waver lips due to her condition to stop laughing.

“You.”

“Me?” I frowned at her. “I’m not doing anything funny.”

“But you did. Back then, inside the theater.” She said with her grin that reached her corner of lips.

My mind began to rack, wondering something that I was intentionally did or whatnot back then. But still, it was hard for me to connect the dots. Taeyeon seemed to notice my expression, and again, a chuckle escaped from her lips when her eyes met mine.

“Let me refresh your mind.” Taeyeon grinned, she released her hands from her pocket and began to use it to demonstrate the scene. “The part when your favorite idol went down from the stage, the other actor who was being left on the stage then said to the audience. He said ‘Please catch the lady’“

She imitated it with a funny expression. But, I was still all clueless. “Out of nowhere, someone beside me, who was so immersed with the show I assumed,” Taeyeon grinned, “was yelling like a mad woman while keep on saying ‘Catch her!!!! Catch her!!’ when the actress went down. Not aware with every pairs of eyes that were staring at her. Some of them were either annoyed or curious, but mostly in amuse.”  

“I know, it was a part of the show, but it doesn’t mean we need to catch that girl, literally.” She said with a toothy smile.

I pouted almost immediately. So, someone she was talking about here, was no one but me? All of her exaggerated movements, were just to imply me? I shot Taeyeon a glare. I was just being a good audience, giving a feedback and stuff to the actor or actress! I might so into the show, well, I couldn’t help though because the show was really great indeed.

“Whatever.”

I gave her a cold respond. Then chose to fasten my pace a bit just to leave her behind.

“Wow.. Seems like someone is sulking.”

I heard she talk in a sing-a-song tone. I kept walking and didn’t turn around.

“Tiffany, wait for me!”

 I didn’t respond nor did I wait. I just simply was walking. Catch me if you can~    

“Fine! Then say goodbye because Taeyeon wants to go somewhere else~”

“I. Do. Not. Care.” A scowl was heard, as I emphasized every words that came out of my mouth. She thought I couldn’t go by myself? HA! Eat that.

“Are you happy because I’m here to watch that rainy show with you?” She suddenly popped up beside me, trying hard to follow my step. Considering her little feet, I nodded in compassion. 

“Don’t flatter yourself.” My hand pushed her aside. “I’m happy because my money didn’t go waste.”

“Oh, right.” Taeyeon smiled and I threw my gaze somewhere else. We fell into another silence, a comfortable one. I knew I was smiling, I couldn’t deny it. Damn you Luhan!

And Jessica would probably laugh at me if she knew!! A sigh escaped out of my mouth.

Argh!!

I threw a side-glance at her and couldn’t help but wonder in silence.

 

But the thing is, will Taeyeon feel the same?

 


Hello ^^

Thank you for subscribing, commenting, and upvoting this story!!! :))

Merry Christmas in advance for everyone who celebrates it :D

Until next time, have a nice day! ^^