Cp. 20

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 20

“I know you would be here.”

Removing her eyes from the paper, she glanced up to see this figure made her way to sit before her. She smiled and returned her gesture by lifting her corner of lips a bit. At least, she tried to.

“Here,” The person placed a takeaway coffee at her direction and hers near her laptop. She grabbed and looked at it after withdrawing her hand from typing on the device.

“What is it?”

“Your favorite.” She leaned back, stretching her arms in process. Tiffany could only stare with hand still circling that warm cup.

“Favorite?” She unconsciously mumbled. “What do you know about my favorite?”

The latter chuckled, leaning forward to reach for her own drink. “Well,”

“What with the tone, Tiffany?” She grinned at her. “So, you tell me that I don’t even know such a basic fact about my friend?”

“It’s not like that, Sooyoung-ah.” She brought the straw near mouth and drank it quietly. It was indeed her favorite. “She told you to buy this?”

Sooyoung leaned even forward than before. “Seriously. Why do you think like that? I wasn’t mentioning her name, why did you accuse she do that?”

“Perhaps.” Tiffany quietly muttered, bringing her focus back to her task. She was in the library to finish her deadline, aside of getting it done; her reason for cramping here was to avoid seeing her. She was tired for tailing behind to ask about her drastic change of attitude. She refused to tell her what was going on, so there wasn’t need for her to tag along. Besides, it was like they needed their lone time for the time being. 

“I know what’s going on between you two.”

It made her fingers stop hovering over the keyboard. She looked up to see Sooyoung’s intense gaze, she felt uncomfortable almost immediately. “What do you mean?”

“Are you two fighting?”

“Why would I?” Her tone raised slightly and it didn’t take long for Sooyoung to figure out everything. 

“So you two indeed fighting.”

“I said I am not. So, why are you keep on insisting?”

“Look, Tiffany.” The tall girl tilted her head. “Why are you doing this?”

“Doing what?!” 

“Ssst…”

Tiffany groaned as she stopped typing altogether. “I’m tired of doing this. You don’t understand what I’ve been through so please, kindly spare my sanity.” She began shoving her stuff and turning off her device. All the while ignoring the look on Sooyoung’s face as she stood up once she had done packing.

She threw a glance at her and sighed. “I don’t intend to be rude, you’re my friend and I understand your intention. I couldn’t be thankful. So if you do know, just let me finish it? Let us finish it with our own? Please?”

Tiffany smiled a bit and bid her goodbye quietly. Sooyoung puffed her cheeks as she brought her phone out of her pocket and mumbled.

“They’re destroying each other like seriously.”

 

***

She read the message and grunted.

“What the heck did you just do?” She typed furiously and held back a groan when the reply came fast.

“I just want to help you.”

Taeyeon texted back and huffed loudly. “With you delivering that drink is already a big help for me. No need to add speech, she has enough.”

She leaned on the wall and later on, her corner of eyes caught a sight of the familiar figure coming out of their library. She swiftly hid herself behind the wall and when she saw the girl inching away from her, she started to follow her tardily behind. 

Taeyeon watched as Tiffany strolled out of the main building and took a turn in corner— where an outdoor field used by most of student to play basketball in their university located. 

She raised her eyebrow but kept her distance. It was until the latter stopped walking and decided to sit on one of the bench, thus she found herself sneak behind one of pillar in hurry.     

“Why are you here?”

She wasn’t sure if she were the one being asked as she still kept their distance. So, she shut and waited instead.

“I asked again. Why are you here? Why are you hiding?”

She froze in her place and all she wanted to do was running away. She was sure, that hiding part had pretty much directed to her. Taeyeon peeked and saw Tiffany looking at her direction with sharp gaze. She gulped and was about to dash out, but Tiffany called her once again, making her halt her movement.

“I didn’t say that I want you to go, did I? Come here, I want to talk to you.”

Taeyeon bit her lips as she made her way to sit, albeit a bit far from Tiffany. She feared what the latter wanted to tell her about. Adjusting to her cold shoulder and their distance was already hard for her to do so, although at first she thought it would be better for them.

“Why are you following me?”

“No. I don’t.” Taeyeon answered in a low tone.

“Right.” She could feel Tiffany’s heavy stare and sense sarcasm in her tone. “Just right. I’m tired with all of this.”

Silence ensued until Tiffany yet broke it again.

“Why are you being like this?”

“Being what exactly?” Taeyeon asked, feigning innocence. Her eyes glued to the chain fence before her.

Tiffany was trying to appear unaffected despite their broken bond that honestly took a toll for her. The countless tasks in this term were not helping either, nearly sending her body to hospital as well. She was stressed with everything around her.

“Just stop it, you’ve changed you know that?”

Taeyeon didn’t know how to answer and it was worsening her situation. So, she stayed still and hung her head low.

The other girl took her silent as a sign to carry on. Taeyeon’s grip around her phone tightened when she started to speak in hurt tone.

“Sometimes I feel like knowing you, sometimes I don’t. Your antics this past month have made me feel like not knowing you at all. Well, maybe I indeed know nothing about you, Taeyeon.”

She froze when her name being called. Tiffany had stopped calling her by Taeyeon after they stepped on wrong foot in the midst of their arguments over the deal. She only addressed her by you and hey ever since. It wasn’t like they would occasionally talk towards each other either, because she knew they had somewhat drifted apart. No longer Tiffany and Taeyeon they used to be. Tiffany might be very upset of her.

She didn’t know that she had missed being called as one until she felt something running down on her cheeks. She sloppily wiped her cheeks with hand and looked away.

“Taeyeon,”

Tiffany called her but she refused to face her. She couldn’t bring herself to look at her because Taeyeon somewhat knew to where the direction of those talks would be and the fact that she had seen her crying was adding a reason to guard herself.

“Taeyeon you know what? At first I didn’t want to admit it but later on, I think that I’m glad that we’ve ended the deal.” Tiffany took a deep breath to compose her words; Taeyeon assumed it was hard for her as well.

“Looking at you again, I just stupidly realized that you have your own problem to deal with. I can’t have you taking care of me as if you are responsible for my every act all the time. You might get stressed if we didn’t stop it sooner though. I shouldn’t take your intention in a wrong way when all you want to do is so human. I’m being inconsiderate, I know it. Maybe that’s way, he decided to cheat on me. I admit it that I’m childish. You probably wan-“

Taeyeon was tired to hear her self-blaming over again. It wasn’t her fault, it never was.

“No.” She interjected with a hoarse voice. While slowly bringing her eyes to meet her.

“I’m not regretting this even for a bit if you’re wondering.” She shifted her gaze to the empty field, trying not to sniff loudly. “I-I don’t think that I was obligated nor that I think that it was burdensome. I mean, I like taking care of you and I just don’t want to hurt you and no, this is not your fault. It was his and still is.” She stopped reasoning at that.

Tiffany still didn’t take her gaze of Taeyeon and the latter felt so small because of that.

“Just so you know Taeyeon, with you being this, is already hurting me. All you did is nothing but hurting me when you couldn’t even tell me what’s actually happened back then. What changed you?”

She nearly chocked on her words and shook her head. “I didn’t mean to, I just- I just need to settle something..”

Tiffany unconsciously raised her voice while looking at the latter. “You started avoiding me for what exactly?”

Taeyeon didn’t dare to answer. It was for her to find out, not the other way around, because it was regarding Tiffany after all, she couldn’t possibly tell her could she?

She heard Tiffany sigh loudly. “But one thing that bothered me the most is the fact that you’re still care! You’re still taking care of me despite of your hot and cold both behavior!”

“Taeyeon… look at me in the eyes and answer.”

She lifted her head and felt her eyes widen as she challenged her in a staring battle. “W-what do you mean?”

Tiffany snubbed her denial. “Can’t you just ignore me fully? Without the need to send Sooyoung over to check me for example? Do you think I’m not aware of that? She probed with angry tone. She knew Tiffany was genuinely frustrated.

Taeyeon deflated her gaze somewhere. She might lose it if she kept on staring at her. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Tiffany’s impended rage exploded right after her speaking. “Do you know something funnier aside of your circled words, huh? She was searching for her eyes again.

“The fact that out of nowhere my cheater ex-boyfriend telling me that my supposed to best friend, is a good girl. It made me want to laugh.” She met her eyes later on and gritted her teeth. “She is indeed a good girl, isn’t she? You tell me how I am supposed to react?” Tiffany asked in all seriousness. “How I am supposed to react to that?!”

 He met her?! clamped close. What was that jerk exactly told her?!

“Ah, so you decided not to talk now?”

“I’m sorry,” She squeaked in a low voice. “I didn’t mean to make you feel like that.”

Her eyes darted from Tiffany’s to anything around. She simply couldn’t face her. The other girl seemed to calm down when she saw her looking scared.

“Taeyeon-ah, you can tell me everything you know that?”

She heard Tiffany’s tone softened and gripped her device even more—her knuckles had gotten paler. “Taeyeon, listen. If something bothers you, please don’t hesitate to tell me. If you can’t tell me then it’s okay. Anyone is fine; at least you won’t face it alone. Just don’t keep it to yourself?”

“Please?” and Taeyeon’s heart ached just to hear it.


 

OH MY GODDDD!!!

THEIR COMEBACK ARE JUST F. R. E. A K. I. N. G  AWESOME!! 

THEY SLAY THESE MOVES AND SONGS, LIKE REALLY!!!

Okay, I will stop rumble x""D

Lol, when I first saw Lion Heart and You Think, what caught me most was that lion guy and headless guy beside Tae.
Plot twist: Maybe, he was the same person? LOL


 

 

SO DON'T MESS WITH OUR GIRLS BOYS~ HAHAHAHAHA

LOL, keep calm and watch the MVs!! 

Here is a double update! Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day everyone!