Cp. 10

Fake Boyfriend

Cp. 10 

“Hi..”

A figure, who sat cross-legged on the other side of the room, had greeted her since 5 minutes or so. But, this kid was just busily drawing something on her book, eyes glued over her sketch, did not respond. She chose to just finish her piece of work than to talk to people right now. She paid no attention to another presence, who was being introduced by her mother earlier, her masterpiece mattered most.

“Why don’t you use pink?”

A crayon had pushed forward by whoever was that, Taeyeon didn’t really care. She even did not know when or simply how this stranger had gotten closer to her current place without sound. But Taeyeon just hummed and then processed to take another color of crayons, as she was about to take it, a tiny hand in such a light speed had already grabbed it. Taeyeon shrugged, she had another crayons to be used.

She retracted her hand to grab her favorite color, but the same tiny hand stopped her movement.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow as she mumbled slowly. “I want my blue.”

“But pink is good.”

Came the voice from her front. She lifted her head and the look of confused was clear on her face. “But sky’s color is blue not pink. Pink is weird.”

The hand that was holding hers had loosened as Taeyeon stared at the owner of it, who was on the verge of crying. The trembled lips and her hitched breaths were enough to identify it.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened in surprise at the sight of glistening eyes, she did no wrong to her that was she thought.

But one thing for sure, she did not want to get scolded by her mother. So, she used her free hand to muffle the girl’s mouth, which had effectively silenced the upcoming screams produced by the other person.

“Hmph..”

“Shhh...” Taeyeon hushed the girl in front of her. “Why are you crying?”

“Hmph..”

“Oh, I’m sorry.” She said with a sheepish grin as she withdrew her hand. “Why are you crying again?”

“It’s bitter.” Her guest rubbed her lips before pouting. Taeyeon chuckled to herself. Of course it tasted bitter, she had crayon’s mark all over her hands since earlier.

“Why are you crying?”

“Because you said, pink is weird-“ She huffed as she took the said color. “Look, pink is pretty!” She raised it in front of Taeyeon. “You don’t want to admit it just yet.”

“But it’s true.” Taeyeon frowned while picking her drawing. She pointed the sky’s color. “There’s no pink in the sky.”

“But my mom said there’s a pink ocean in this world!!” The girl in pink dress suddenly said. “Why the sky can’t do the same???”

“Are you sure it’s an ocean? Or are you just mistook a spilled strawberry milk over an ocean?”

“It’s my mom. And my mom will never lie.. “ The girl in front of her jutted her lips even more. She folded her hands in judging manner. Seemed determinate with her own words. “Kim Taeyeon, you’re no fun.” 

Taeyeon shrugged, thinking that the girl before her was being ridiculous. And not to mention, overly, childish. Although both of them were kids at that time.

“Do as you wish then.”

She turned her back and resumed in finishing her task, grabbing more colors to her side. But leaving a soft pink color to the pink activist behind her.

“Tsk..” Taeyeon heard it, but kept quiet. She silently took a piece of paper and started to draw. After one minute or so, she passed it to the person behind her.

“Pink is good. I like that color for flower.”

She commented shortly and was back to her own world again in a matter of second. Tiffany picked the paper and smiled. Her smile shone bright at the drawing of pink flower over the paper; albeit sluggishly, but it was enough to make her eyes turn into a crescent.

****

“Why don’t you taste this peanut butter?”

The said girl shook her head for the second times already. She picked the chocolate sandwich, instead of the peanut one, which Tiffany had given to her.

“Umma says, it doesn’t good for me.”

Tiffany frowned slightly at the remark. “But my mom says, peanut is good for your heart.”

“But my heart is good already.” Taeyeon said through -filled food. She hit her chest severally to help her swallowed the food. Taeyeon’s face flashed a sight of relief after desperately digesting it. “And I’m full.”

“Won’t it make your heart even... Gooder?

“Gooder?” Taeyeon arched her brow at the strange name. “Is that even a word?”

“Err.. Maybe?” She only shrugged. “Oh, seriously go taste my sandwich! The peanut one! Just a bit or two? Or three? Or four maybe?”

Taeyeon contemplated, she had actually hospitalized when she ate any kind of food related with peanut. But maybe, because the amount of her eating was beyond normal, in result, Taeyeon unfortunately had to get some treats in the hospital when she was 7 for suffering anaphylaxis.

To think that she did not want to disappoint her friend’s effort of making her lunch, Taeyeon could not help, but feel guilty inside. She huffed slowly before once again, assuring herself that it was just a bite, and she would be okay.

“Okay give me one of your so-called peanut sandwich.”

Tiffany, however, happily skipped on her way to take the mentioned food. She walked back the moment later with her lunch box filled with peanut sandwich.

“You will never regret this.”

Tiffany snickered to herself. Proud of her own cooking skill that had improved.

Although making sandwich doesn’t count as cooking though.

Taeyeon grabbed one and gulped. She closed her eyes, and chewed slowly. Fearing the outcome of her risky act. But, surprisingly it tasted just fine.

“How is it?”

“Not bad.”

She replied with a smile. But, the moment later she felt something went wrong with her own body.

“Taeyeon, why do your skin turn into red?” Tiffany asked she saw the flushed face of her best friend. “Are you okay?” 

“Of course I am. But I think your cooking skill might upset my stomach.”

She remarked playfully, in order to cover her own anxiety. She felt her breath shorten and felt slightly panting. She was gasping for air. Tiffany was about to retort, but the change of look and the amount of irregular breath, her best friend took, was scaring her.

“A-Are you really okay???”

“U-Umma..”

Taeyeon admitted to the hospital at that very day, with Tiffany was crying her heart out on her side. Tiffany thought, she had killed her best friend with her own cooking. So, Tiffany chose to never cook something unless it, necessary.

 

****
***

Tiffany jerked out of her trance as the second beeping sound made its way to ruin her thought. She lazily opened her device, and sighed out loud. It was another message from her best friend, Jessica.

The moment this message pops up on your phone, make sure that you get your worked this time. Because I don’t want you to be late, so in a simple word, I don’t have to wait for you and that kid. Remember, I hate waiting.

“Ha! Came from the person who took one hour to brush her so called hair.”

She uttered lowly, eyes were still staring at the ceiling. She did not plan to get up just yet and was stretching her hands to her backward, to ease her numb muscle. But Tiffany wailed in pain the moment her hands had accidentally knocked the bedpost in the process of it. She waved her hand slightly and even blew some open air to her poor pair of hands. Hoping it would magically heal it.

“Darn it.” 

***

“Taeyeon! Wakey!”

Tiffany bounced up and down on the bed surface to wake the girl who was covering herself with a blanket. Or what Tiffany addressed her best friend as a fluffy-looking-caterpillar. Whatever was that, she was trying to awaken Taeyeon of her very deep slumber.

“I don’t wanna!” The bundle of cover wiggled its body side to side just to get a rid of the intruder. “And stop pulling my cover!!”

Came a whine as it started to roll around and was trying to dodge Tiffany’s counter attack.

“Tae-“

The poor caterpillar flew freely, without the need of metamorphosis. Who said caterpillar had to be a butterfly first to be able to fly? It was a rare moment, indeed. But, Taeyeon had proved it possible.

“Awwww..”

Tiffany crawled to the edge of Taeyeon’s bed, as she wanted to witness the show.

“I was about to warn you.” She said with a muffled voice. Trying hard to suppress her laughs.

“It’s too late.” Taeyeon mumbled as she popped her head out of her home. She trusted her knees against the floor and used it to balance her body weight. But, only her which had a specific movement over her entire part of body. The harder she tried to get up, the higher her ’s position be. Taeyeon ended up slouching back to her original pose and just shuffled in place. She groaned out loud at her failed attempt.

The sight made Tiffany laugh her heart out. That was too much.

“Don’t laugh at me.” She threw a cold glare, but the pout of her lips didn’t match the menacing aura she was trying to pull earlier. Tiffany burst out laughing in the very end.

She wiped her tears of joy, and chuckled a bit. “Get up Tae,”

“Someone wants to meet Taeyong.”

 


Updated~

 

Ayey, as always, thanks for commenting, subscribing, and upvoting all this while! ^^

You know, I really do appreciate it right? XD wahaha

Now, off to sleep, I'm sleepyyyyyyy -,-

Have a nice day!