Cp. 1

Fake Boyfriend

Cp.1

 

“Oppa..”

 

“…”

 

“But I want-”

 

“…”

 

“Okay, if you say so. Love you.”

 

I ejected the call and once again, producing another sighs. Placing down my device on the table and pushed it slightly aside. Closing my eyes for a brief second, I was trying to suppress these sudden gnawing feelings inside.

 

He didn’t even reply to my Love you.

 

“What is it with the sudden gloomy expression?”

 

I opened my eyes slowly and just put a small yet half-hearted smile to be displayed on. Hoping that it wouldn’t be too obvious. “Nothing.”

 

“Oppa?” My best friend asked, while taking out her favorite book in process from her bag. She then set it on our table before smiling softly at me. “What happened?”

 

“Is that obvious?” I questioned back with a raised eyebrow.

 

If it’s obvious then it’s totally embarrassing.

 

“Oh well random guess.” She grinned. “Since you said that your oppa is getting less romantic and all, telling that he doesn’t pay attention towards your little thing as much as before.” My best friend then shrugged. “It’s just my observation.”

 

She then raised her hand to get the waiter’s attention.

 

“Oh yes, espresso it is.” She looked at me, silently asking me to order something. But I shook my head at her gesture, just not in the mood, I guess. She then thanked the waiter who bowed in response after jotting down her order.

 

I dug my head onto my hands. “God. It’s so frustrating.”

 

“Now. Spill it.” She said, plopping her hand above the chin. Observing me with soft eyes, trying to encourage me to just let it out. “What is so frustrating my dear best friend?” She commented with sing-a-song tone once again.

 

I looked down, contemplating whether or not on telling this matter to her. It was my personal matter of course, but I couldn’t seem to get rid of this thought. When you get into a problem, it’s better to share with people rather than keep it for yourself and being hurt later, right?

 

“Tae, I want to discuss about something.”

 

“Oh, thank you.”

 

My ears perked up, what thank you?

 

I lifted my head and saw the waiter walked away. Oh.

 

“What did you say?” Taeyeon mouthed to me after sipping on her mug. God, this kid likes to drink those black liquid very much. It’s not healthy. I frowned at the sight.

 

“Why do you like coffee so much?” Leaving my intention to seek for advices, instead I asked that to her.

She just shrugged. “No reason.”

 

“Why don’t you like milk instead?” I popped another question. She tapped her finger on her chin severely. “Coffee tastes better, I guess?”

 

I nodded in understanding. “No wonder you barely gain any height.” I muttered lowly. 

 

“Oh what did you say again?” She smiled while asking it. It seemed like her hearing system wasn’t that good. HAHA!

 

If you hear what I said earlier Tae hoho. Those smile would vanish in a split of second.

 

“Ah, I want to share something with you!” I exclaimed happily to divert her aim to ask me.

 

“What is it? Food? Ice cream?” She probed me with sparkling eyes.

 

Sigh. Sorry kid, it’s not a food.

 

“No.” I mumbled, turning serious all of sudden. “It’s my problem with oppa.”

 

Taeyeon sensed my change of tone and nodded. “Ah, so tell me then.”

 

She seemed okay with that, so I wasn’t holding back anymore. I began to tell her the story. From the lessen contact, his excuses whenever I asked him whereabouts, his lessen time to spend with me. I grunted and let out several sighs after saying all of it. Although I felt slightly better for sharing this thoughts with her.

 

“Is that possible that the cause of his antics,” I gulped and continued. “Because t-there is someone else?”

 

Taeyeon took at least 2 minutes before answering my question, rather, hesitantly.

 

“Well.. I can’t say that it’s not possible.” She began slowly. “But we need to stay positive.” 

 

I huffed, leaned back on my seat with crossed arms. “It feels like everything efforts that I put on it is all useless.”

 

“Like I said, we need to stay positive. You need to stay positive.” Taeyeon mumbled. “You need to have faith in him.”

 

We fell into silence, as I slowly digested everything.

 

I snapped my finger and suddenly getting weird face from Taeyeon who stared at me curiously. “I have an idea!” I happily announced her with raised fist, I lunged forward to tell her.

 

“This’s awesome!”

 

“What idea? Why do I feel like you will do anything odd huh?” Taeyeon squinted her eyes towards me suspiciously. “I don’t want to be involved.”

 

Gzzz… This kid is the one who needs to stay positive and have faith in me.

 

“We will spy on him!”

 

“WHAT?!” Taeyeon raised her voice slightly, I could tell from the way she act, this idea was never ever crossed her mind. That’s because my idea is awesome!

 

“WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!” She continued to bark at me, and of course, it gathered much attention. So, I tried my best to calm her down.

 

“Shhhhh…”

 

“Don’t shhhhh.. me! You’re crazy!” She pointed her forefinger at me. “And there’s no we!!”

 

I rolled my eyes but refused to be deflated. “We will know who is he. The real him."

 

“The point of my earnest speech before is to let you trust him more.” She glared at me. “Not doubting him like this.”

 

“Look at this, you always want to do something like this right? Like the agents in the movies do. Spying.” I was trying to make her re-think about this. “It’s tempting you know. Although we need to pretend to be guys.”

 

“But it happened when I was a kid! It’s more like being stalker. Spying or stalkering, or whatever is that. ” She emphasized the point while shaking her head. “It isn’t good you know.” Taeyeon’s eyes went wide after realizing something. “Wait. Why do we need to be guy?”

 

“Because we are girl, so it will be hard for him to identify us.” I explained with a victorious smile. “It will be easier for us to follow him everywhere.”

 

“Even if he goes to the toilet, you will follow him too?” Taeyeon asked with the look that says I’m staying here. You go!

 

While palming my face, I chose to look away instead. This was so embarrassing. “So far, my brain doesn’t think about that thought.”

 

“Yet.” Taeyeon uttered with a sly smile.

 

I reached for a napkin, before crumpling it and throwing it straight to her face.

 

Damn, she dodged it!

 

“So, you’re in or not?” I curtly said to her who was now, happily stuck her tongue at me.

 

Sigh. Once a kid, then forever be a kid.

 

“No.”

 

Wrong choice.

 

Snatching sounds.

 

“Better say yes than sorry.” I growled with her book on my hand, waving it slightly to more. “Come on, Tae.” 

 

“Dammit.”