006

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, good morning Sica-ah!" Tiffany greeted her brightly. Jessica smirked as she approached her assistant.

 

 

"Good morning, Tiff! What is this all about?!" 

 

 

Tiffany ignored her instead she nudge her on the side.

 

 

"I didn't know that you would be this lovely, oh my-" she intertwined her own hands, "I'm jealous!" And smiled sweetly again on her and walked away while humming a word.

 

 

Jessica was left stunned thinking what could possibly gotten on her assistant. She shook head and proceeded to her office. She stopped for a moment. There were two bouquets resting on her desk.

 

 

She first checked the one at her left and scanned if there was a note attached. She found it and read it.

 

~~~~~

 

To Jessica-ah

 

              i hope that these roses would bring smile to your lips the whole day.... see you later...

 

                                                  Donghae

 

~~~~~

 

 

She smiled to herself while picking one flower and smell it. Then her attention shifted at the other one. If the red roses was from Donghae, then who send the white ones? She doesn't know anyone who like her that much... Impossible that Donghae would send two bouquets... So she scan the bouquet and found a note.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

                flowers...they say all the things you want to say but can't.....

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

She flipped the back of the note to search who sent it but to her dismay, the sender's name was not written.

 

 

She just shrugged shoulders and put the roses in an empty vase and placed it on top of the bookshelf. It is beautiful to see, it somehow brighten the room..

 

 

...

 

 

Seohyun sat eagerly writing in her notebook as her professor droned on.

 

 

The sunlight cast a warm glow on her long black hair and dark lashes framed her brown eyes perfectly. She let her hair loose this time, and she is way simple gorgeous today not to mention that she wears contacts today instead of glasses.

 

 

Anyone drooping in would have thought that she is their professor's favorite student but she knew better. That is, it wouldn't happen. She found herself having a hard time paying attention in this class. Good thing it was the last subject of the day.

 

 

She sighed deeply. Being distracted by someone when she's dead serious irritates her the most especially if she doesn't feel like talking back.

 

 

"did you give it?""

 

 

("I did......sandman-ssi!") She scowled.

 

 

"What did she say? how did she react? tell me..."

 

("Can't you guess?? DUH??! I'm still in class, how should know?")

 

 

Yoong can say how irritated Yoong is without even looking. Well, that's his punishment for being so nosy... She sigh deeply...

 

 

("Look, I'll find out as soon as i get out of this class, okaaaay?!) She scowled again.

 

 

Hyoyeon nudged Seohyun for making weird actions. She noticed that the latter is annoyed by something. Eventually, she smiled and focus her attention back at the topic.

 

 

Yoong glanced at Seohyun's watch. It was just three sharp. Class would end by 4:30pm.. Now he's getting impatient every minute. He wanted results. Then an idea popped in.

 

 

Seohyun noticed Yoong as he went to the front.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter