Chapter 010 - When friendship started to change

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              

 

 

"I'm beginning to wonder WHO is this mystery guy aside from Dong hae-ssi sending you flowers and chocolates?"

 

Jessica just shrugged not paying attention to the three long stemmed white roses and a box of almonds rested on top of her desk. She took a peek at Tiffany who is still scanning the box.

 

"If you want, you can have those~~~" she said coyly.

 

"Really~~~~?" Her eyes widen and screamed excitedly.

 

"Woah!~ haven't you receive such in your lifetime?" She said while still covering her ears.

 

"Yaaaaaah~" she swung her hand towards Jessica. "I'm just happy.." She continued.

 

"You're always HAPPY" Jessica chuckled.

 

"Blah blah blah...." Tiffany said while opening the box.

 

"You're welcome.." She smiled while Tiffany was still busy opening the box. 

 

Jessica looked at her with a smile on her face. On her thought, she was thinking who would send such gifts. She doesn't know much guy whose close enough to give her that.

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Oh, Unnie!!!" Seohyun said brightly. She has finished putting her things inside her bag and was about to go at the cafeteria when she see Hyoyeon. The latter scowled as she approached the younger girl. 

 

"Oh,..hi.." She said in a cold voice. 

 

Seohyun decided to ignore Hyoyeon's tone of voice thinking she is the reason why she's acting like that.

 

"Oh, i was thinking. About yes-"

 

"Yeah, don't worry." She cut her. "Taeyeon already EXPLAINED!" She literally put emphasis on the last word. The younger girl just lazily scratched her nape. 

 

Hyoyeon continued walking while she was just trailing her. She bit her lower lips nervously and was trying to have a small talk but the younger girl wouldn't just cooperate.

 

("...I'm upset Seohyun..i don't want to talk to you... Right now...so please...")

 

Seohyun looked at her left side and made a face. Now what? 

 

("...that's what she said...")

 

Yoong whispered while shrugging his shoulder. But before Seohyun could react, Yoong pointed his finger from behind her back which made her turned her back to see Hyoyeon already walked away through the exit door. 

 

Seohyun just stared at the door hoping that Hyoyeon would get back somehow. 

 

(...it's not helping...)

 

"As if that would help..." Seohyun protested.

 

("...it can't be helped. She's upset.... Leave her time to think...)

 

"..."

 

Seohyun could only sighed from deep inside. So that leave her no choice at all... Give her space huh!? If only she could tell... She sighed again. And continued eating her meal alone. 

 

Yoong stared at the worried girl. He wondered why she's sounded so down. He wanted to tell everything what's on Hyoyeon's mind but decided not to for it will complicate things more.

 

 

....

 

 

"Of all the nerve!!!" Hyoyeon said through gritted teeth as she opened her locker door. She was literally banging her things as she placed it inside. When she noticed that a lot of students are looking at her, she just closed eyes and sighed deeply to calm down. She remembered her talk with her cousin yesterday..

 

 

........FLASHBACK.......

 

 

"Where's Seo?!" She looked around as she found Taeyeon already alone.

 

"Already..left.... " Taeyeon said not bothering looking at her. She's pretty occuoied surfing the net. 

 

Hyoyeon rested on the couch in front of her cousin still eyeing her waiting for longer responses but failed. Taeyeon stopped when she noticed her stare.

 

"What?!" She said cluelessly.

 

"What what?!" She mimicked her voice.

 

"I'm not-" she raised hand loosely in the air but eventually gave up seeing Hyoyeon to he snotty about it. "Fine, fine.." 

 

Hyoyeon sat up straightly and motioned her cousin to go on. "You're baby friend just happened to be.." She bit her lip and avoided eye contact. Hyoyeon leaned forward causing her to buckle. "To be in love!" She said in a rush tone. 

 

"WHAT!??" Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter