Sandman is Real... he is real!!

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing in the park alone?Don't tell me you're seeing someone now?"

 

Seohyun shrugged her shoulder ,"It's not like that unnie". Paying no attention. Her eyes still on the book. Eventually  she closed it and faced the girl.

 

"Promise you will not laugh or act as if i'm crazy." Seohyun seriously said.

 

"Arasseo,arasseo, I, KimHyoyeon, will not laugh or act whatever Seo Juhyun say."She crossed  her heart and right hand in the air.

 

...

 

It wa already 3 sharp. No more patients at the waiting area. Tiffany and Jessica have time now to talk and loosen up.

 

"Hey, sica! Have you seen the headlines today?" She suddenly blurted out.

 

"Woah, you are so random, boys-tv dramas and now, the news. What is it this time?" She asked in a high voice.

 

Tiffany throw the newspaper at her desk, " that one.."

 

Jessica took a peek. It says, " mass hysteria: sleeping people found scattered everywhere." She grunt, looking at Tiffany with the most uninterested look.

 

"You honestly want me to believe that?"

 

"Well... It's in the news... And to think, there was a worldwide balckout yesterday too. I think it's connected." Tiffany pouted

 

She glared, "there is no connection between the two. I kean i arrived at home around nine last night. The incodent happened  at 9:15,.. There wasn't anything odd happened at all." She justified.

 

"But the lights were off, right!?" Still trying hard to convince Jessica.

 

"Yeah, that's right!"

 

Tiffany pouted too. Jessica smiled at the thought that she finally surrendered. She mean, yes it was odd to have a WORLDWIDE blackout but people slept scattered on the streets? That's bloody hell!!! She just lightly shook her head.

 

Then something hit her head and produced a big bam impact that startled Jessica on her seat.

 

"Yah! Tiff!!!" She raised her voice.

 

"Heh, my bad!" She retreated. Then looked at Jessica and said in a low, soft voice, "do you think it is the SANDMAN!??"

 

...

 

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

 

Hyoyeon laughed furiously hitting the table which caused distraction to the other customers. Seohyun looked around, she forgot that they are in a cafe owned by Hyoyeon's parents and soon to be hers.

 

"Unnie, stop it.. Look at them.." Seohyun said in a low voice.

 

"Arasso. You were sayiny that ... You were talking with the Sandma-...." Before she could finish, she burst out of laughter again.

 

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

 

"Unnie, you PROMISED!!" Seohyun is now looking at the book wishing she  should have not said anything. Lips pouting and her face is so red out of embarassment.

 

Even though she wanted to get mad, she can't. She is still her unnie. And even though there is a 3 years gap between them, they manage to he taking 5 classes together in a university. Hyoyeon supposedly be studying abroad but she refused, so her parents gave her one condition, she CAN STAY and and manage their business. She agrees to that. She took business management and she happened to be Seohyun's bestfriend.

 

"Haha, it can't be helped. I know that you're staying up late watching cartoons, but telling me that you are now able to speak with the sandman!? Thats ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter