Chapter 21

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

Being here at work without the energetic Tiffany is quite different. I never saw her so weak and vulnerable. The way she cried yesterday is just so heartbreaking. I get my phone and dialed her number and after three rings, she answered immediately.

 

 

"Hey, Tiff. How are you?!" I greeted her.

 

 

"Omo, Jessie. I'm fine. How about you?! Is everything good?!" She said .

 

 

 

 was confused for a bit. Yesterday she was not okay and now, she sounds so different.

 

 

"You sounds okay. Grabbing the one week leave surely helps." I said.

 

 

"Yes, and thank you so much. You have no idea how happy I am. I'll tell you some other time."

 

 

"Promised me that. I'll go now."

 

 

"Sure will. Bye."

 

 

And she hung up the phone. I shrugged at the thought of her sudden mood change. Good thing she is okay. Now, my focus is to look for Seohyun. Ever since that day, I didn't see her shadow. 

 

 

"Maybe I should ask her friend Hyoyeon." I said to myself.

 

 

I went back to work and hoping things will get clearer of what Seohyun had told me that night.

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

I smiled at the thought that Jessica actually care for me and is missing my presence. It actually lifted my mood as well but ofcourse, being with the man I was waiting for 15 years is enough to make my day. What could I ask for. 

 

 

After the talk inside my car, I can feel his sincerity and that 

he is really back for sure. He is like a 5year old kid fascinated by new things as we enter the mall. Speaking of him, I looked on my left and right to find him. 

 

 

Good thing he is tall and good looking I was able to see where actually he is. I sighed. I thought I'll get tired because of shopping but to my dismay, it seems to be the opposite way. I'll get tired of being his bodyguard.

 

 

Yoong has been the attention of many girls ever since we entered this building. They would call him oppa, ask for his name, ask if his an actor or singer or perhaps an idol. He would just give them an awkward smile and would turn his head sideways and ask for help. I chuckled as I approached him and his fans.

 

 

"Fany-ah~~" He called out.

 

 

"Omo, he is sooo cute. Can you do that again oppa?!" One of the girl squeal.

 

 

"Yes please oppa." Another girl second to the motion.

 

 

I sighed. I was totally ignored. I moved forward and grab his hand in which he intertwined that shocked everyone.

 

 

"Oppa, don't tell me his your girlfriend?!" .

 

 

I glared at the girl on how rudely she points at me as if I can't be his. Yoong sensing the heated atmosphere between me and his fans but in.

 

 

"Yeah, she's the one I loved." He smiled as he placed our intertwined hands on his chest making them stop.

 

 

I looked at him and he looked at me as well exchanging sweet smiles. "Let's go?!" He asked and I just nodded.

 

 

His fans realizing that we are about to go became so loud and followed us from behind.

 

 

"You are so sweet." I said to him.

 

 

"You deserved to be show off. I would love to do that everyday." He said as he leaned forward and gave me a quick peck.

 

 

.It actually shocked me thinking that I never had PDA before and is actually happening now. One of the girls squeal, earning me a fan, I just smiled.

 

 

"They looked good together." One of them said.

 

 

"I wished I am unnie." The other said.

 

 

We just walked and find stores where we can buy him clothes. I really don't mind if we are being followed around  I also find it fun and I really don't care as long as I am with him.

 

 

 

Later that afternoon.

HYOYEON'S POV

 

 

I was at the office when one of my staff knock on my door saying that I have a guest. I wonder who could it be. It's not Seohyun because they actually know her. I finished my report and went outside.

 

 

My mouth agape. Never did I expect her to be here.

 

 

"Jessica?!" I said and she just nod.

 

 

I seat in front of her. I actually don't like her, especially after the argument she had with Seo last time. 

 

 

Jessica stood up and smiled at me. "Hi, I hope I'm not disturbing you." She said.

 

 

I smiled feeling a bit guilty since I don't want to talk to her.

"Uhm, no, you didn't. I'm actually done with my reports. So, what brought you here? Please sit down." I offered politely 

 

 

"Thanks..." She said and sit down as well.

 

 

"You want anything?!" I asked.

 

 

She shook her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter