Chapter 016

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoong looked at Yuri. 

 

"Yeah, i remembered being a guardian by accident. I wished to be one.. The...next thing...that...happened is...i was floating in the air...then afterwards...i can hear my mom looking for me...she was crying...i tried to talk to her but she can't see me.." He said remembering every detail.

 

"You see how powerful it is.. During this lunar activities, peopled tend to get amazed, dazzled, get curious and do research about it. They would even conclude and predict. But none of it were true. They get mesmerized about everything that the moon is showing. But the truth is, the moon is just showing it's dark side.."

 

"Dark side...?!"

 

"When it show it's dark side, its power tend to get weak and the guardians to rise up. Possessing their fullest capabilities. They or should i say, we.... We become more powerful..."

 

He looked away. Still thinking how he would grasp the whole information. Yuri just keep telling things.. Why?

 

"But of course, at your state.. You are excluded. You will not and can't do anything when that happens...!"

 

"Yah!! I thought....!"

 

"You lost half of your power and strength because of that incident 15 years ago. You become vulnerable and weak.."

 

"... What's the use!? Giving me false hopes?! What are you trying to convey, huh?! Damn it??!" He was about to use his power..

 

Yuri just dodged every attack of his. Until he felt a hard, warm fist on his cheeks.. Yoong uddenly stopped. What's the use, using his power over nonsense things?! 

 

He just felt his body fell flat on the ground. He wiped the blood that came out from his lip and looked at Yuri who is standing in front of him.

 

"...but i know a little secret..."

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

It seemed that today was the toughest day for Seohyun. She couldn't think of anything. 

 

And the worst part is was that she couldn't tell a soul about it. Each second seemed to go slower that the last. She feel devastated at the fact she had a fight with Yoong.

 

It was already dark outside. It was so silent that only thing she could hear is her own crying. If it's a crime making such noise at night, she wouldn't care if being sued. What's important now is to let out how hurt and upset she was.

 

 

**FLASHBACK**

 

 

(...That evening, same day...)

 

 

"For PETE'S SAKE, ARE YOU BLIND OR JUST PLAIN STUPID?" arms spread out, "CAN'T YOU SEE HOW THEY LOVE EACH OTHER? CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT WHO YOU ARE? THAT'S SOMETHING I CAN'T CHANGE, I CAN HELP YOU OUT BUT YOU... CROSSING THE LINE...? IF YOU WANT HER SO BADLY, WHY DON'T YOU JUST APPROACH HER DIRECTLY AND USE YOUR POWER AND STAY ME OUT OF THIS?" she said in one blow.

 

"IF ONLY I CAN DO THAT MYSELF THEN I WOULDN'T EVEN BOTHER GET YOU TO HELP ME AND HEARING THOSE LAME EXCUSES??? YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL!!! AND YOU CALL THAT HELP??!" He barked back.

 

 

"SO IT JUST SLIP OUT? IT JUST SLIP OUT? THEN, THANKS! I REALLY APPRECIATED IT. YOU'RE WELCOME! SINCE YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT GOOD THEN GO TO HER AND DO SOMETHING ABO-...."

 

 

"...i...i might vanished or die...."

 

"Don't tell me that crap, Yoong!"

 

He didn't argue at her. He looked elsewhere away from that raging, questioning eye. He don't want to say it but fate must have his own way to do it. Now that he said it, there's no more turning back.

 

He turned to meet those eyes. It was already puffy and red, even her nose is red. Tears falling on her cheek.

 

"... I planned not to tell you this, Hyun-ah.. But i think it's only right for you to know."

 

Her heart racing. She froze at his sudden confession. She wanted to run away.. 

 

She want to cover her ears.. Whatever she want to do, her body won't allow it.

 

"You heard me right Hyun-ah... If i let myself draw closer at her.. I might gone forever...it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter