Chapter 20

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TIFFANY'S POV

 

 

"Sandman-ssi?! where are you?!"

 

 

"I'm here..."

 

 

"I can't find you?!/where are you?!" She cried losing hope for not seeing the sandman.

 

 

Suddenly the person she is looking for appeared in front of me. Sadness can be seen in his eyes.

 

 

"Goodbye Tiffany." And soon he disappeared.

 

 

 

She immediately get up. She was perspiring too much because of that bad dream. Tears began to fall again. She touch the side of her bed to realize that she was alone again. 

 

 

Was it a dream?Last night with the sandman seems real?! It can't be. She rested her forehead on her palm and begin to cry.

 

 

"Crazy Hwang! you think it was all real?! As if?! Everyone will laugh at you at how stupid you are!" She said to herself.

 

 

After some minutes of being quiet, she wiped off the tears that rested on her cheeks and soon get up. She went downstairs to prepare breakfast. 1 week leave is pretty long to be honest, and for this day she had no really plans. Maybe she'll go in the park again to check if the sandman is there. 

 

 

Then she stopped on her trance. There's something weird in her apartment. She close her eyes and concentrate. She began to sniff. She went to the kitchen to be welcomed by a man who was busy cooking and back facing her.

 

 

Her heart skipped a beat. She was afraid, yes that's the right term to used, but at the same time her heart skip a beat for some reason. She can't help herself but gawk at the y back she's staring right now. 

 

 

The man is tall, he is only wearing a jogger pants and a flat shoes. And the top?! He's not wearing anything at all. He is wearing an apron as well to cover his front but exposing his back. He is slim, more on to be petite. Even so, he still has that muscular y back and his was to be something to gawk at. Do men these days have that kind of back.

 

 

I stopped staring as he turned around and face me. Soon, an alligator smile form on his gorgeous face and walk towards me. I stepped backward but because of his long legs, he was able to be closer in an instant. We are already an inch apart.

 

 

"Goodmorning, Princess Tiffany. Are you hungry?!" He asked with full of energy.

 

 

I only manage to looked at him in the face thinking who is this man. And when he untie the knot of the apron he's wearing, I only managed to looked as that piece of clothe was taken off his.... his muscular body. Gosh. I feel heated in an instance. His body was toned, the muscles on his and that six packs?! I can't help but bit my lips.

 

 

Soon, he coughed noticing my unpleasant behavior.

 

 

"Come here." He chuckled and wrapped me around that body I was gawking a while ago. The warmth was familiar. I am still in the process of sinking everything in my head when he pulled back. I was dismay for a second and then shocked in an instant when he gave me a quick peck.

 

 

Soon he intertwined our hands and he lead me to the kitchen.

 

 

. He lifted me easily as he placed me carefully on the table and start placing food on the plate. I just watched him do that while smiling.

 

 

"You are so going to like this. I prepare it myself." He said as he turned around to face me. 

 

 

I just smiled in response. But I'm still figuring out who is this man when suddenly it hit my head.

 

 

"Omo!" I exclaimed. he immediately went to me with a worried face.

 

 

"Something wrong?!" He asked caressing my face.

 

 

"Y-yoong?!" I stuttered as I cupped his face gently as tears pour down again nonstop.

 

 

"Yes?!/Why are you crying?!" He asked again.

 

 

"You're here. You didn't leave me?" I asked again for another confirmation from him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter