Unnie, be happy!!

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks donghae-ssi for the ride" jessica putting off her seatbelt

 

"Arasseo!" He smiled, "Jessica..." She stopped and smiled gently, "yes?!"

 

"I've been thinking lately that, well...i..." He doesn't know what to say at all, Jessica's stare is just well enough to make him conscious with every word he's about to say.

 

"What is it?!" Jessica asked again.

 

Yoong grunted and motioned his finger. Even afar, he can still hear them clearly. He then pictured, the man called Donghae is about to say something important.. He chuckled, and said, "you better go..."

 

(Camera now zoomed in at Donghae and Jessica)

 

"I better go..!" He said in one blow. He tilted his head and a bit curious about himself.

 

Jessica got curious too. She didn't expect that at all. From the look of it, Donghae is about to say something but she don't want to assume that much.

 

"Arasseo. Thanks again!" So she head back to the apartment.

 

Donghae scratched his head. "Hey, what did i just said!? Damn!!!" He slapped his hand on the stirring wheel.

 

Yoong chuckled. He can still hear the man cursing his own stupidity.

 

...

 

It was saturday morning. For the Jung sisters, it is a no-work-no-school-bonding-day-together. Jessica woke up around 6am and prepared breakfast. Afterwards, she can hear footsteps approaching.

 

"Morning sleepyhead! Breakfast rwady on 5minutes!" She greeted.

 

"Morning unnie! Pretty excited, eh?" She said while continouosly yawning. She grab a seat and Jessica poured her some milk to drink.

 

Seohyun on the other hand seems to didn't have any sleep at all. She can't forget what happened yesterday night. Well she was about to go sleep when Yoong appeared right in front of her.

 

--*flashback*--

 

"Kyaaaaaaaah!" Seohyun shouted in fright.

"Are you the boogieman now!?" She composed herself.

"What makes you think of that?! What does he had to do with this??"

Well, he is your dark EGO!! Ain't that right!?"

"And so, for your information, he is not my DARK EGO! He is my broooother...!"

"Weh? Really, so where is he now!?"

He looked uninterested in answering the question. He swung his hand in the air, " scratch him in our topic, will you??!"

"Arasseo, what's up?!" She said casually.

"What's up? Is that the only thing you could say!? Geeez! You're giving me migraine!" He pat his forehead.

" alrigh, alright," hands surrendered in the air,"what is it this time?"

"Ok, straight to the point. I'm here for a BIG FAVOR!"

 

-**camera zoomed out. Background is now Yoong explaining something important to Seohyun while the lattervis just listening attentively.**-

-**camera now focused on the two**-

 

There was a loooong silence as if an angel passed by. Seihyun's the one who speak up first.

 

"What's in it for me?"

"Seriously?!"

She noded.

Yoong rub his chin and though deeply. Later on, he scratched his head. "I can't think of any at all. Here's the thing. Do what i'm asking for and if there is something you want, say it so, i'll DO IT!!"

"No exception?" She raised eyebrows

Yoong thought about it. "Depends on the gravity of the request!"

"I'm out!" She said abruptly.

"What the-"

"Kidding! Let me think about it, ok!?"

"Arasseo! I'll wait for the answer!"

"One more thing, can you please just don't suddenly appear out of nowhere! It's really scary, you know!?"

He smiled, "jist call me in your thoughts and i should be there."

He stand up and about to leave. "Please think about it, CAR

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter