She 's not an ORDINARY gurl!

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning had come. People was awaken and dumbfounded when they realized that they were sleeping on the streets, at work, at school, at the supermarket, everywhere. Those people that Yoong commanded to sleep scattered everywhere.

 

Not long ago, these event have been published as the headliners today. Entitled, "Mass hysteria, sleeping people found scattered everywhere". Mystery strikes that morning.

 

Little did they know, there is only one person who did not experienced that.

 

For Jessica, it would be the end of working days. And she is now looking forward for tomorrow to come. Because she and Krystal had promised they would spend this coming weekend together.

 

So she get up on bed and prepare to go to work.

 

Yoong found himself in front of Jessica's apartment. He didn't move at all after his talk with the moon. Eyes still red indicating that he cried all night.

 

"...since when i became a cry baby?" he smirked. What's wrong this time. Being melodramatic over something that already belongs to the past. Jessica wasn't even HIS the first place. He's been alone since he became a guardian but...

 

...this is the first time he felt as if his the only one in this entire planet. His daydreaming stopped when Jessica came out from the apartment.

 

His heart felt like it stopped beating. He hardly breathe..

 

That very moment when she stepped out, the sun beams onto her golden brown hair with caramel highlights that produced a dazzling reflection. Her dark, bold eyes. Her skin as pale as an iris and those small pinkish lips. God surely knows how to create beautiful girls.

 

Yoong was swept away by her undisputed beauty.he could even hear angels singing in delight. He shook his head. His fantasy was cut off when Jessica is no longer on his sight.

 

"oh yeah, she must be at work.." 

 

He just decided to wander around the city as what's he's been doing the past decades.

 

...

 

Jessica arrived at the clinic. She smile slyly that there are some already waiting for her. So she went inside.

 

"Good morning Dr. Jung!!" Warmly greeted by her nurse assistant.

 

"Morning nurse Hwang!" She greeted back.

 

The  auburn hair girl's eyebrow met and pouted her pinkish glossy lips. "Yah! That's too formal, sica!" 

 

Jessica couldn't help but  chuckled. "How cute! But you' re the  started it by calling me Dr. Jung!" 

 

"Arasso! Arasso! Drop the formalities then. Here's  the list of your patients today." She winked and went back to assist the walk-ins.

 

Jessica look at the list. 15 kids, and it is just 8 in the morning. Some of them are here for follow up check ups,some are new ones.

 

She proceed to the consultation room and closed the door. She wears her white coat, put the stethoscope around her neck and kept her things away. She's a pediatrician for a long time now but she she don't know why choose this job when she hates children, especially when they cry. 

 

She sigh. She signaled Tiffany that she's ready to work. So first patient went in.

 

...

 

Yoong decided to walk instead acting he belongs there. He's curious how it feels like walking and be a human after all. Not that he didn't become one before, it's just hundreds years ago and he can't actually recall at all. 

 

He's big doe-eye flustered in excitement at the thought of being a human ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter