I will help....

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday morning.

 

 

Seohyun leaned across the headboard, eyes staring at the wall, one hand playing her phone. She can't sleep all night. Yoong's request is such a burden that she can't get rid of and leaves her no choice at all.

 

 

So she unlock the screen of her phone and speed dialed a number.

 

"Unnie! Hi!"

 

 

She smiled. Listening to the other line.

 

 

"Yeah. Are you at the cafe?"

 

 

"Can i come over?! Sure!! I'll be there in an hour."

 

 

As soon as she hang up, she quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned herself up. It only took Seohyun to get dress in 30minutes and immediately leave her apartment.

 

 

About 20minutes later, Seohyun was able to get at the cafe and found Hyoyeon sitting in one of the coffee tables at the right side corner which is actually their favorite spot so they can talk a lot of things without causing any distractions.

 

 

The girl stopped whatever she was doing and waved at her the moment she entered the café

 

 

"Have you eaten?" 

 

 

"Not yet.." Seohyun replied shortly.

 

 

"Great! I asked the chef to prepare us something. It should be served any time now...!" 

 

 

The smile on her face faded upon seeing Seohyun not paying attention at all.

 

 

On the other hand, Seohyun can't think properly. She doesn't know if it's about the lack of sleep, her stomach grumbling or... About Yoong's request. She doesn't know what to do at all.

 

 

Her thinking was abruptly stopped when someone shouted in her ears and shocked to find out that it was Hyoyeon who is now glaring at her.

 

 

"Unnie! What's that for?!" She asked still massaging her ears.

 

 

"What's that for? Huh? I've been talking to you the past 10minutes, foods even served and i didn't even get a proper respond from you.!" 

 

 

"That long?" Eyes widen as she said it.

 

 

"Something wrong? You've been spacing out... Are you ok?" She placed the back of her hand in Seohyun's forehead, "not even hot."

 

 

"I'm fine.. It's just... " she paused thinking which words to say that will not earn any laughter or will show how stupid she was..

 

 

"Trust me.." Hyoyeon assured her.

 

 

...

 

 

2:00pm

 

 

Seohyun eventually leave the cafe after talking to Hyoyeon. The latter have some business to attend and she don't want to interfere at all. As she walks towards home, her conversation with her best friend is still playing in her mind

 

 

("...you know what you need to do...")

 

 

She sighed. She decided not to go home yet. Her feet is taking her somewhere else she's not aware of..

 

("...but unnie, why exert effort if you know already what could happen...")

 

 

("...have you tried? How sure you are that it's going to happen the way you think of it!?")

 

 

She found a place to sit, a quiet place beside a tree and upfront is a lake. Perfect place to relax and meditate.

 

 

("...see what i mean.. Ok, I'll be giving you an example, let's say you're a doctor..." )

 

 

She sat at the bench and stared at the lake as if it will help everything.

 

 

("...and you have a patient whose diagnosed of a terminal cancer. You even predict that patient will only have few weeks or days left. What are you going to do?!")

 

 

She closed her eyes.

 

 

("...ofcourse i will do everything i can to save the patient. It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter