Chapter 014B

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Her heart skipped a beat. Watching the video of her sister enjoying her moments with other man she... Somewhat knew?...

 

Then...

 

The song volume decreased but still audible.

 

[A/n: the sentence/s that starts and ends with (…)  are the conversation of Krystal and the man]

 

...Krystal...

 

Said by the man. She already knew who he is... But what-

 

...I'm so grateful you've given me this time though i know how busy you are...

 

Krystal smiled widely.

 

...i just want to let you know how happy i am with your sister...

 

He is stuttering.

 

...and you know the fact how many times i proposed...

 

...but today's different...

 

He get something from his pocket. It was a small box and slowly he opened it in front of Krystal. The younger girl was starstruck. And smiling. As if she is the one going to receive it.

 

...this ring is for your sister. Before asking her again, i decided to ask you first...

 

He flashed a smile. Krystal was wiping her eyelid.

 

While she?

 

Tears falling down without her permission. Her feelings right now can't be explained.

 

...in the long run, being with your sister, i asked myself a lot of times...

 

...a lot of times that i begin to doubt myself if I'm the right one...

 

...how sad i was when she rejected my first confession...

 

...then the second...

 

...a lot would tell me to move on.. Even my bestfriend...

 

She covered . Suppressing the guilt feelings. All this time, she was silently hurting him. And she half past noticed. She didn't notice at all, the reason why she assumed he was fine.

 

...but i didn't listen. I stayed and waited, and I'm still waiting...

 

...i don't know if she's gonna say yes, even if she still say no this time...

 

...I'm gonna wait... A year, 2 years or even more than that. Since I'm good at waiting...

 

They chuckled. She didn't noticed that she did too.

 

...and even though God knows how long it would take.. I'm still here...

 

...waiting until she say yes...

 

Tears would appear in the corners of her eyes again. And on her sisters too.

 

...Krystal Jung, the beloved sister of Jessie, would you give me the blessing to marry your sister?!"...

 

He flashed a teary eye smile. Krystal, on the other hand, was still wiping those tears.

 

...heh...

 

She chuckled.

 

...ofcourse, Donghae-ssi! You have all my blessings! Unnie deserves to have a man to love until the end of her life. And that man is you...

 

Jessica cried. Not because she is sad or what, but because she is happy she can't speak that her eyes did that for her.

 

All this while she thought that Dong hae turned cold on her. But now...

 

Is it even real?

 

She heard her sister sniffed and chuckled at the same time.

 

...oh gosh! This is way embarrassing. Heh, but, Oppa! Promised me to protect Unnie with all your might and love her whatever happens, that you'll always be together...

 

...i promise...

 

He smiled while crossing his heart.

 

The video now focused on Krystal who fixing herself. Her eyes red and a bit puffy indicating she just cried.

 

...unnie, heh, you know that it's not my thing to give such message.. But, remember our talk when we hang out? I mean every single words i said. Unnie, you deserves to be happy, i want you to find your own happiness. Please, don't worry on me too much. I pretty can take care of myself...

 

Jessica smiled. Yes, she remembers that part.

 

...and, it's not everyday that you would meet a man like Dong hae oppa. If you want to be with him, you all have blessings. Even though at first, i didn't like him at the thought that he will take you away from me. But, each day as passed by, he would prove to me that he's not going to do that. He even showed me that i gained another family member, in his presence. Unnie, be happy. Just be happy. Always remember that i love you whatever decision you would make. Ofcourse, you should tell me everything! Lol! I love you, unnie!!...

 

Krystal is now waving both her hands. Giving her flying kisses and smiling all through out.

 

 And the video stopped. She was about to stand up when Dong hae's face appeared on the screen. 

 

...hey!!...

 

He was smiling.

 

...hi there pretty girl! Well, yeah, i hope by this time you already saw the video of me and Krystal...

 

"Yah! Obviously!!" She responded.

 

...I'm serious about it. And it's not the end yet...

 

He smiles meaningfully. Is he about to appear out of nowhere? But before she could respond back, there was already a handkerchief covering her eyes and i a second, she could feel its end being tied gently.

 

"What ar-"

 

Shhhhhhhh. The person cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter