Chapter 017

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun found herself in front of a big hospital. It is the Seoul International Hospital where Jessica Jung is working. She look at her wrist watch. 

 

 

("9:30am.....")

 

 

She was standing for nearly 1 hour or so now. She doesn't have the courage to go at all. Actually she was being banned from going there so often and creating so much commotion that the management was provoked to ban her. 

 

She went here all by herself.. Yoong didn't ask her either.. It's been days since she talked to him that night. They agreed that she'll just send a letter to Jessica which she is pretty sure that the latter already received it. They also agreed to just meet in the park exactly 8 this evening in the gazebo. 

 

But she want to make sure Jessica is coming. That's why she is standing in front looking like a fool.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

"Helloooooo?! Paging Dr. Jessica Jung!????"

 

 

"Oh....!! Tiff! You need some something?"

 

 

Tiffany just stared at her.. She then look at the paper she was holding.

 

 

"Oh this..." She pointed out the paper, " it's... It's her..."

 

 

"You mean...?!" 

 

 

Tiffany get the paper and read it in her mind.

 

 

****

 

 

To: Jessica unnie

 

 

I know it's a bit absurd... And don't have the rights to ask... But please, if you have time... Please, at the park.. At the gazeebo... 8pm.. I'll wait... This will be my last request..

 

 

Seohyun

 

 

****

 

 

 

Tiffany sighed. And look at Jessica. "I think you should go..."

 

What the? Did she just heard right.. That should be the last thing she would say.. She knew what happened... And now?!

 

Tiffany continued, "Let her do her thing. It would be the last.. If she still bothers you after this one, I'll be the first one to sue her." She said sternly.

 

Jessica softly nodded. Tiffany never been this serious and when she say something, she will definitely do it. Whatever it takes.

 

"Fine... " she turned back and tried calling Donghae. 

 

***first try *ring *ring

 

***2nd try * ring *click " hi this is Donghae.. Am on a meeting right now. Please leave your msg after the beep and I'll call you as soon as i can. Thanks!" 

*beeeeeeeeep " Donghae-ah, something came up and i had to cancel our dinner tonight. I'll make it up to you. Saranghe... *click

 

She locked her phone and give Tiffany a alright-i'm-going look. The latter smiled and get herself back to work.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

"Yaaaaah!" Seohyun almost jump in shocked. She was busy peeking behind the bushes when someone speak up.

 

" Seohyun-ah..!!! What is it this time??!" Hyoyeon glared at her.

 

Before she could answer, the older girl grabbed her wrist and make her get in the car. But before she could put the seatbelt on, Hyoyeon already step on the accelerator and she just stiffly tighten on her seat and grab something she could hold on just to be safe, for she is driving really really fast. It only take them 30mins to get at the cafe. Hyoyeon grab again her wrist as they enter the cafe. She pushed her hardly on the chair and stared furiously at her, arms crossed as if waiting for an answer.

 

One of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter