Chapter 012

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HYOYEON'S POV

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"If you wanted to find it yourself, why won't you get your off that stupid couch and see her this instant!?"

 

 

Hyoyeon glared at her cousin. She was so furious right now. Why? She just flipped the couch, for no reason where she get the strength, and now she was sitting at the floor looking defeated.

 

 

"So what if she tells you to cool off? Would that settle everything? For how long it will last? Eh? Are you really sure it's alright to let her do her thing?!"

 

 

She looked at her amazed. She, Taeyeon, who only knows how to respond a word or two manage to say it today in a sentence, made of words. She can't help but chuckled. This was about to made her throw a pillow right in front of her face but good thing she knows how to dodge.

 

 

"Hey!hey! Stop! Stop!" 

 

 

She stuttered. Looking for a safe place to hide

 

 

"I already get what you mean, Taengoo!" She smiled.

 

 

"Then why the hell you're chuckling like I'm the only serious person here.!?" She finally said in a calm way.

 

 

"Because... Just because..."

 

 

Taeyeon glared at her. And give her a care-to-explain look.

 

 

"I'm not used to YOU being the mature one here. And i find it sweet, my dear cousin. Thank you"

 

 

Taeyeon looked away and clumsy strocked the back of her neck. "Well.. I had my moments.."

 

 

Later on, she could feel a warm figure embraced her body from behind. Hyoyeon's lip went to her ears and whispered, "really.. Thank you, Taengoo!!"

 

 

All she did was smile at her cousin's action.

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

JESSICA'S POV

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey....?!"

 

 

Jessica only manage to say after lifting the phone.

 

 

"Cold as ever...."

 

 

"Ooops! Sorry~ it's just that I'm in a middle of something. Who's this if I may ask!?" 

 

 

She heard a chuckle from the other line. 

 

 

"Dong hae-ssi!?" She chuckled as well.

 

 

"Great guessing! Anyways, let me pick you up later this afternoon. Sounds alright?!

 

 

"Definitely! Same time as before.!"

 

 

"Awesome! See you then! Bye!"

 

 

She hung up while a smile still forms on her lips. She surely missed the owner of the voice. She doesn't know why she feels special about their meeting today. Could it be?

 

 

She shook her head. It couldn't be. She shouldn't think that far. Impossible.... But, if that happens, is it positive this time? 

 

 

[...you shouldn't make him linger that long...]

 

 

Tiffany's voice suddenly voiced over her head. She looked at her wristwatch, 4hours before her out, still have time to think about it.

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

SEOHYUN'S POV

 

 

 

 

She was resting her chin on her palm while half seriously listening to their professor. Then suddenly, little by little, her classmates starting from their prof started to fall down unconsciously from their sits.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1st row.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2nd row....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

3rd row....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4th row....

 

 

 

 

 

Until it reached the 8th row(the last row she is sitting at). She looked at the first student on the line passing out then the person behind, then the next person.... Her eyes widen, 2more people and she's up. But to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter