Chapter 011

The Sandman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You know for the nth time, i'm not going to answer that."

 

Seohyun only manage to roll her eyes. Because she was in a hurry to catch up Jessica, she forgot that she didn't bring enough money to ride a cab. Now she's suffering over something she doesn't deserve to at all.

 

"...do you even need help?!"

 

She heard him controlling from bursting out of laughter. This really pisses her off even more making heavy sighs and walk heavily.

 

"..."

 

"...arasseo...arasseo!"

 

She didn't even bother looking at the choding. Aside from the fact that's pissing her off is that though she didn't say anything, he can still read or year what's going on her mind.

 

"...this way's home, eh?"

 

She sighed. Why did that even come up. Telling a lie? She can come up with anything aside from that and now... What if she's caught? She's definitely in big trouble. Everything's a MESS.. Yes. That's the right word to describe it. Everything that is happening in her life.

 

Hyoyeon's mad at her which she fairly understand..

 

Taeyeon accused her being a lesbian at her own fault..

 

Stalking Jessica and even made lies several times..

 

What's next??

 

Then she heard him fake a cough. She swoosh her hand indicating that she is not interested to listen at all.

 

"...it's alright if you don't want to listen... But i will still say it..

 

She continued walking, in a slow pace which made him understood to continue talking.

 

"...I'm really grateful to have you, Hyun-ah!! I don't know what would i do if i didn't meet you.. In fact, if by any chance, i wouldn't struggle to make Jessica believe in me again."

 

She continued walking. But wht does she suddenly feel nervous? It's not the first time somebody thank her... But why is it different?

 

"...i know, I'm the kind of when i set my eyes on something, i will definitely get it whatever it takes.."

 

"..."

 

"...but if there comes a time that you think I'm going beyond or acting way too far, i want you to not allow me do such thing..."

 

She abruptly turned around to face him with a shocked in her face. 

 

Yoong buckled up. It caught him off guard and quickly responded. 

 

"...it's not an o-order, Hyun-ah..it's more like... a... more like a a friendly request..."

 

This shocked her even more.. What's with him today..!?

 

She tilted her head. Still clueless where he's getting at. 

 

Yoong looked away from that questioning eyes. And find composure as he tries to explain what's on his mind.

 

"...it's been a long time since i actually talk to somebody. In fact, i forgot how it actually feels.. And now having you around, brought assurance and comfort. Just you enough..."

 

He turned to her. While she, still speechless. It was already dawn.. The warm rays reflected on their skins bringing glow on one side. Another day had passed. It was quite a long day for all of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter