Chapter 25: Bonding

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

A few days before 'Get Up' was released...

The five girls were practicing nonstop for their comeback since their 'Pink Tape' EP album, which was last year. After the song finished the girls sprawled all over the floor and breaking sweat.

Jiyun was on her stomach and looked at the others, "Should we order some food?"

Miru looked at her, "Is that a good idea? We probably have to ask Manager oppa since we are on a strict diet for this comeback."

Lun-R shrugged, "We could always ask. Besides I'm hungry as well.We practiced nonstop today." she got up to go outside to ask their Manger what they can eat.

When Lun-R left, Fleur puffed her cheeks, "'I'm hungry to. I want chicken." 

Harmony laid on Jiyun's back, "Me to unnie. Chicken, chicken, chicken." she kept saying it until Lun-R came back in the room. Jiyun looked at her, "So Lun-R unnie? Can we order food?"

Lun-R nodded, "Yeah, Manager Oppa is going to go get food for us." the others got up and cheered. Finally they could eat chicken!

As they waited they talked about their comeback after a long time and what they wanted to accomplish during their promotion period. Just then a knock came from the door and Lovelyz entered!

The first to greet them was Harmony, who went to hug Soojung. T.O.P 5 got to see a rare aegyo from Harmony as she and Soojung hugged really tight, being very close during training. Miru went to hug Yein, the maknae of Lovelyz, who Miru got close to after debuting with T.O.P 5. Everyone from T.O.P 5 and Lovelyz greeted each other before sitting down in a circle.

Baby Soul smiled, "Congrats on your upcoming comeback." 

Lun-R bowed, "Thank you Baby Soul. I bet Lovelyz's next comeback will be a hit to."

Kei sighed, "I hope so unnie."

Miru asked, "Why so down Kei?" Kei looked, "Well I mean are we cute?"  Miru nodded, "Of course. Lovelyz's fit the image. I think if T.O.P 5 did it we'll look...well.... different?"

Jin, "I think T.O.P 5 could do a cute image." Jisoo was all for it and said, "It'll be different, but I think T.O.P 5 could pull it off."

Jiyun thought about it, "Well Jin, Jisoo unnie, maybe we can try it but I don't know.."

Miju giggled, "Come on Jiyun. I bet T.O.P 5 can pull off the cute and innocent look."

Fleur shook her hands, "Since we have been doing tough concepts and Lovelyz a cute concept it'll be weird to switch don't you think?"

Jiae, "I kinda agree with Fleur. What would happen if Lovelyz did a y concept like when they promoted 'Pandora' and 'Electric Shock'?" the Lovelyz  members actually thought about that question that Jiae asked. 

The members of T.O.P 5 and Lovelyz kept talking till T.O.P 5's Manager came in with chicken, enough for all twelve of them to eat. Lun-R told the Lovelyz members, "Stay and eat Lovelyz, since there is enough for everyone."

Baby Soul asked, "Are you sure Lun-R?" Lun-R nodded, "Of course." so they spend the night eating and chatting. Which the girls enjoyed since they haven't done it since they were trainees.