Chapter 3: First Invasion: T.O.P 5 - Episode 3

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Lun-R's past story was next...

Lun-R or Kim Sae Yeon in the past was walking home from school. She knows that her older sister Taeyeon won't be home because she is now in the debuted Girls' Generation under SM Entertainment. Sae Yeon knew she wanted to be just like her sister and join SM Entertainment one day. That's when Sae Yeon decided to go home and record herself and send a audition tape to SM Entertainment right away.

She got in with great success and started training right away. Training was hard for Sae Yeon since trainees back and fourth, but she kept going on with the training to hope to debut and be beside her sister.

One day in her second year of high school, some of the friends Sae Yeon made invited her to a abandoned house. They told her to go inside if she wanted to dance with a guy she liked. Of course Sae Yeon went inside. But the people thought she was friends locked her in the house and left her there all night. Sae Yeon cried and cried until Tae Yeon found her a few hours later.

After that incident, Sae Yeon decided to part ways with SM Entertainment and go and try out for Woollim Entertainment. She passed that audition and started to train there. But she still tried to visit Tae Yeon, and Tae Yeon still tries to visit her.

****

Everyone was crying after Lun-R finished her story. Joohee hugged Lun-R and let go after a moment, "You did well though Lun-R. You fought through and now your apart of T.O.P 5. The others nodded and wiped their tears. 

Before they knew it, Harmony was telling her past story.

****

Harmony's past story...

Harmony or Kim Myung Hee knew her older brother's Myungsoo path was different from hers, Myungsoo becoming L and debuting in Infinite, while Myung Hee was to a model. She thought that all her life since she to scared to try out for any type of singing auditions or competitions. She made friends within the modeling industry already that were already singers, Nine Muses.

But something pulled Myung Hee in to try out for a singing audition. So she went to Woollim Entertainment to where her brother was. She passed on the first try but, she had to drop of being a full time model. But it wasn't that easy since it took a big sacrifice for her to drop something so important to her. But later on Myung Hee found it was worth it since she met the T.O.P 5 unnies. But there are times when Myung Hee did regret to stay in Woollim Entertainment and not be a model full time. 

****

Harmony didn't show much emotion, as she is that type. But the others knew Harmony way to well and comfort the maknae as they did with Lun-R. Jiyun, "Though your past wasn't as scared as Lun-R unnie, we know it took a big big sacrifice for you to give up what you loved. Though you can still do it, I bet it isn't the easiest thing to look back to."

Fleur nodded, "We are one group that'll stick together."