allkpop~Halo And Reality Show

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now
HLUUcov.png
NEWS    CREDIT    FEATURES    MEMES    PHOTOS    SHOP    FORUMS   
Woollim Entertainment announce of first girl group with video+reality show
June 30, 2014 @ 3:56 am
zdVJmyT.png
by TakenGirl
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
3422
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Woollim Entertainment announced just not to long ago of their first girl group!

SEE ALSO: Simtong Entertainment announces of new girl group with teaser

The announcement of Woollim Entertainment first girl group is just the start of exciting news! Woollim Entertainment also released this MV titled 'Don't Say Goodbye', which features two female vocals. 

Woollim Entertainment announced that the two girls singing are part of their first girl group called; T.O.P 5. The name means Take Over Planet 5, which means the five girls will show the world off their music and dominate the Kpop music industry. 

But that's not all as Woollim Entertainment said the girls will part take in their first reality show before they debut. The company left this message;

"We want to do something different with our first girl group. The 'Don't Say Goodbye' MV is just the start of showing the audience T.O.P 5. This sub-unit showcases our main and lead vocals, to show their amazing vocal skills. Thus being named Halo; for their quality of pure music and amazing singing talents. And to introduce the whole group, they will star in their first reality show to show their true selves before debut. Please look forward to T.O.P 5 and what they will bring."

It seems T.O.P 5 is just getting started to show us what they can do. First the outstanding singing skills, and then with their first reality show. Nothing else was said about members being revealed or when the first episode of the reality show will be aired. Check into allkpop for more updates.

TAGS
T.O.P 5
Woollim Entertainment
Halo