Chapter 7: Showcase

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

After the first two performances the girls sat down with the MC.

Joohee  Harmony  Fleur  Lun-R  Jiyun

​The MC smiled as the crowd cheered for the girls and the noise settled down. He smiled and looked at the girls, "That was excellent performance girls." the girls bowed and thanked him and the audience. Joohee spoke, "We're glad that everyone enjoyed the first two stages." the fans cheered for T.O.P 5. The MC read this cue card, "We heard from your debut album that Harmony wrote lyrics to one of the songs?" the fans cheered even louder as the other members looked at the shy Harmony as she spoke. Harmony bowed, "Yes, I wrote the lyrics to the song 'Butterfly'." she nodded as she put microphone down. 

The MC looked impressed, Lun-R, "Isn't our maknae impressive?" she asked the crowd. They agreed by saying Harmony's name, Harmony hid her blushed face and said thank you. The MC asked another question, "Some of you girls have idol siblings don't you? As well as friends yes?" all of them nodded. 

Joohee, "I'm best friends with Rainbow's Hyunyoung." she didn't mention Ashley for certain reasons. "I'm friends with Nine Muses's Kyungri, Nine Sirens's Hyun J, EXO's Luhan, and GOT7's Jackson." the MC nodded, "You seem to know a lot of celebrities Joohee?" Joohee nodded, "I'm glad I had a chance to meet them."

Harmony went next, "My older brother is Infinite's L. I'm best friends with BTS's Jungkook, U-KISS's Jun, and A.Kor's Kemy, Friends I'm with are Nine Muses sunbaes, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Woo Bin." the crowd oohed and aahed.  The MC looked shocked, "Your friends with Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin?" Harmony nodded as she explained herself, "I was in the drama 'School 2013' as a way to introduce me." the MC nodded, "And you were a model yes?" Harmony nodded. The MC was amazed as Fleur went next.

Fleur, "I don't have any idol siblings or friends but, I hope I can make many as the others do." the ones closet to her, Harmony and and Lun-R hugged her. The MC looked at Fleur, "Just ask your other members to introduce you to their friends and you'll have a handful in no time yes?" Fleur giggled and nodded. 

Lun-R went fourth, "My older sister Girls' Generations's Taeyeon. I'm best friends with EXO's Chen and Kai, and also Infinite's Sungyeol. And I'm friends with f(x)'s Luna." the MC was shocked again, "You look so much like Taeyeon you girls could pass as twins." Lun-R nodded, "Me and my unnie get that a lot from people who pass us. It makes Taeyeon unnie feel better since she is 26 years old (Korean age)." the others laughed at Lun-R teasing her older sister. 

Then lastly Jiyun went last, "Infinite's Sunggyu is my older brother. I'm best friends with Chaekyung and Somin of the Baby KARA project. I'm friends with BTOB's IIhoon, Miss A's Suzy, and Teen Top's Daniel." the MC nodded and looked at crowd who were amazed by the many idols and friends that the girls had. The MC then just asked questions about the girls group name and their debut and the showcase continued on.