Chapter 34: Comeback With 'Touch My Body' [June 5, 2016]

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Today at 'Inkigayo' was where the girls were for their comeback stage. The first with 'Touch My Body' and it was a excitable but nervous moment. It was their first promotions with just four of them so of course they felt a missing link within the group, but the show had to go on to prevent fans from thinking T.O.P 5 was going to disband or something. And to make it worse(?) when they went backstage for 'Inkigayo' they got another surprise.

Jiyun accidently spit out her water she had in , "They want us to do what?"

Their Manager Oppa scratched his head, "Instead of heels for your comeback, they prepared a water stage. So type of heels what so ever." the girls looked at each other. Lun-R brought up concern, "Won't it be slippery Oppa? I mean because its water?"

Miru nodded, "I mean I hate heels as the next girl but water is kind of worse." he nodded and said, "I know, I discussed this with the director and it should be fine. So during the rehearsal we will see how it goes." he then left to take a call. 

Harmony looked at the heels they were supposed to wear, "Well at least we get one day where we won't have to wear these, but still it doesn't feel safe." Jiyun agreed, "I'm with you Harmony."

Lun-R sighed, "Let's just do our best girls." all the girls gathered together, "Fighting!"

[Comeback Stage] 'Touch My Body'