Chapter 33: Planning For 2016

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

After the news of Lun-R's hiatus from the group, the group's fans started to worry about the group's disbanding despite the company telling their fans that disbanding would happen and that Lun-R would return very soon, and also that T.O.P 5 would still go on as normal. But their CEO wasn't all that happy so he wanted to talk to the girls right away about their next steps.

So they gathered in his office the next day to discuss the girls future schedules. He started the meeting with, "With Lun-R taking a break from T.O.P 5, fans are concerned about your girls future as a group. So to show despite Lun-R taking a break, you girls are strong." 

Jiyun nodded and said, "That's what we want to show to PD-nim. We can't give up what T.O.P 5 is despite us being four members." he looked at her said said, "That's good to know because 2016 will be a busy year for you girls."

Miru looked a little concerned as a busy schedule good be a health risk for the girls and she wanted to make sure her dongsaengs were as health as possible. He looked at all of them and said, "Me and my staff talked and think that you girls will prepare for a comeback as soon as possible though nothing has been decided on when exactly yet. Also you girls will prepare for a full on concert, as well as another reality show." 

It took a bit to process all that information but the first one to respond was Fleur who asked, "Our first solo concert?" he nodded. Harmony was shocked just like all of them and said, "When would this be PD-nim?"

He thought about it and said, "We would think sometime after your comeback later on this year? Maybe August? September?"

Miru put her hand out, "So your saying our comeback would be during the summer? That's the only logic sense." he nodded again and said, "Yes Miru. We were planning you girls for a summer comeback. This is a perfect opportunity for you girls to compete with the many girl groups that come back during the summer and show your colors as a four membered group."

Jihyun, "Isn't it risky though? If we don't win a music show award doesn't that mean we're not as strong?" 

He looked at her straight in the eye and said, "That's why you need to work harder Jihyun-ah. Groups like Sistar and AOA make their comebacks during the summer, but you can show them that there is another girl group who can rock the summer stages. You just have to prove that, whenever you win a music award or not." she looked away and thought about it. 

Harmony raised her hand and asked, "And you said something about a reality show PD-nim?" he nodded. He looked at the four girls and said, "Since this will be your first time as four members promoting like this, we thought it would be good to bring another reality show to you girls after your comeback is done. And then end the year with a concert. Plus you girls deserve this concert after all."

He saw that the girls were a little worried for the year but he tried his best to make sure that wasn't the case by saying, "You girls worked hard and deserved this year to be another good one. Don't let this bring you down, stand back up and show that T.O.P 5 isn't something to be messed with!" 

The girls did get encouragement from that and had big smiles, "Yes PD-nim!"