Chapter 14: Third Win For 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' [April 15, 2015]

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

After the show was over the girls couldn't control their tears.

"We did it!!" shouted Jiyun. The girls just on their third win for 'Rum Pum Pum Pum'.

Fleur and Harmony were doing their only little cheer circle and jumping all around, all excited. Miru was crying the most as this was her debut promotions, Lun-R was there to comfort her unnie. Lun-R, "Wae unnie? I hope its tears of joy?" the others looked and all hugged Miru. Miru nodded, "It is tears of joy don't worry Lun-R. I'm just happy to be able to be here after so long." 

The other members knew Miru trained the longest out of all of them, compared to Harmony who only trained 7 months and Jiyun who trained 4 years; Miru trained 9 years. They knew Miru deserved to debut very long ago but was never given a chance. 

Harmony hugged Miru and cried even more, "I'm so glad you could be with us Miru unnie. Original member or not, your still our family and family should stick together." Fleur nodded, "We love you unnie." she also hugged Miru in happiness. Miru hugged both girls and looked at Lun-R and Jiyun and smiled.  

Their Manager Oppa walked in slowly and let the girls knew he was there. Harmony and Fleur let go of Miru and looked at him. Manager Oppa, "Get ready to go girls. You have a schedule we have to get to." they nodded and got their things together before heading to their last schedules for the day.

'Hello Counselor'

'Shimshimtapa' Radio

After the radio show was finish the girls practiced for their showcase the next day until the early morning and headed back to the dorm before the showcase to rest as much as possible.