Chapter 13: Comeback in Six Months [April 9, 2015]

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

T.O.P 5's first comeback stage in six months is tense but exciting. The girls haven't seen their fans in Korea since the 'Gayo Daejaejun' in December so it'll be interesting to see how the first stage for 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' would go. This would also be the first stage in Korea that Miru will be performing. 

Right now the girls were preparing backstage before the official recording.

Jiyun had her hands in fists and was totally pumped up, "I'm ready girls! Its been to long since our last comeback."

Lun-R nodded, "It has been a long time Jiyun." 

Harmony nodded as well saying, "Plus we've been busy in America that time went by so fast. Already six months!"

Fleur smiled as she sat down, "I hope our fans like our comeback." 

Miru breathed out, "I'm nervous if the fans will like me or not." Lun-R patted her back, "Don't worry to much Miru unnie. The fans will love you, they showed lots of love when they saw your dance video. Even Americans fans love you, try not to worry to much." Miru only nodded. The other members knew that some fans didn't like Joohee leaving and with Miru added but thank god for fans who supported Miru joining the group. But they knew that Miru knew about the negative comments. 

Jiyun came over to Miru, "Unnie try not to think about it to much mm? Yes Joohee left but that doesn't mean we'll treat you any different. Our fans love you and so do we." she smiled brightly. Miru smiled, thankful for the support, she hugged Jiyun. After that it became a group hug and the girls enjoyed the moment until they were called onstage.

Then the girls lit the stage on fire with fans cheering them on as they performed.