Chapter 4: First Invasion: T.O.P 5 - Episode 4

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Jiyun's story was next...

Kim Ji Yun had a hard time with strict parents, even with a older brother and older sister. They expected all their kids to excel in everything and study, study, study. Ji Yun's older sister Ji Eun was the role model and her parents wanted both Sunggyu and Ji Yun appear just like that and succeed like their older sister.

Ji Yun then met the now known Baby KARA members Chaekyung and Somin and became best friends with them. 

Ji Yun was forced to take piano lessons but on the side (lying to her parents), she took vocal lessons. She stuck with it to hopefully sing to a crowd. 

As everything was peaceful though, her older brother Sunggyu left the house to become a idol because their parents refused to let him. But he ran away from home to pursue his dream. 

Disapproval was all that was heard for two years after Sunggyu left. Even till that day, Ji Yun's parents still had no idea that Ji Yun herself wanted to pursue the same thing as Sunggyu. They did open with if only Ji Yun promised to stick with school, even through college for her to become a trainee and a idol. 

****

Lun-R wiped her tears first, "I don't see why parents can't support their children in their dreams to be whatever they want." the other girls wiped their tears as their leader went last.

****

Johee's story...

Song Joo Hee was born in Jeju Island, South Korea but according to aunty who she lived with for ten year after her parents decided to send her to Hong Kong because they couldn't take care of her even though her older sister Song Jin Hee stayed with their parents.

After Joo Hee finished elementary school she wanted to back to Korea to see her parents even though they left her. Jin Hee made contact with Joo Hee saying that their parents are living better now and that they would welcome her back in.

Joo Hee forgave her parents and they welcomed her with tears and smiles. A little afterwards she had the urge to just audition for entertainment companies. She first tried for Starship Entertainment since her idols SISTAR were there. but sadly go rejected. She also went to Pledis Entertainment, Cube Entertainment, and was then finally got accepted into Woollim Entertainment. 

****

Harmony put her arm underneath Joohee's arm, "How could you forgive your parents Joohee unnie?"

Fleur nodded, "It must've be hard huh?" 

Joohee nodded, "It was but when I think about it, I bet it was hard for them to."