Chapter 9: Goodbye Stage (Sep 18th)

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

This was the last stage for the girls of T.O.P 5 and with their debut song 'Electric Shock'. They were all sad but they would all as five to make this the best stage ever. The girls were also happy since they were in running to winning number one on 'M! Countdown' and coudn't control their excitement. They were currently in a interview set by the 'M! Countdown' staff.

Q. How does it feel to top the charts and have a chance to win number one?

Joohee, "It came to a surprise to all of us since we didn't expect to reach number one on music charts since we just debuted and still are fresh rookies. So when we saw this we really want to thank our fans for listening to 'Electric Shock' and getting T.O.P 5 to number one." she smiled.

Harmony said a few words after Joohee, "I also want to thank our fans who made the song I wrote, 'Butterfly' to the top 20. That to was also unexpected as that song was rushed." she bowed. 

Q. Future plans?

Fleur spoke this time, "I think after this last stage we'll prepare for a new album and maybe focus on individual schedules."

Lun-R nodded, "Also maybe visit family. I haven't seen Taeyeon unnie for a while so it'll be nice to visit if I can." she almost passed the microphone to Jiyun but stopped to say something else, "Also please check out my unnie's new song 'Holler'!" the others laughed for her promotion but found it funny.  

Jiyun raised her hand, "Since were talking about TaeTiSeo sunbaes new song, we all have been listening to it since it came out and we all have it on our playlists, the whole album. So yes please listen to it."

Joohee was then told to end the interview with final words. 

Joohee nodded, "We want to thank the people who supported us through our debut promotions with 'Electric Shock' and for getting our song to number one on the music charts. So please look out for us in the future as a group or during individual promotions." then the whole group shouting, "Fighting!" before going backstage.

The ending for the girls was the happiest they could be as they ended promotions for their debut with a clean finish.


"Thank you everyone for getting 'Electric Shock' to number one because we won
on September 18th's 'M! Countdown'! Thank you for always supporting T.O.P 5 and please continue 
to support us when we make a comeback together in the future. Fighting!!"