Chapter 17: Triple Crown Win [April 24, 2015]

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

The girls won last week's 'M! Countdown' and were planning to take home the triple crown this week. So far in total they won four trophies with 'Rum Pum Pum Pum'. One at 'M! Countdown', one at 'Inkigayo', one at 'Show Champion', and one at 'Music Core'. This week's one would make five and the winning the triple crown. They were pumped up and excited if anything.

"This is so weird." said Harmony. Jiyun looked at Harmony, "Why Harmony?" 

Harmony looked at all her unnies, "I mean we won trophies before with 'Electric Shock' and 'Pandora'. Even with 'Rum Pum Pum Pum' to but winning this week would mean us being triple crown winners. Triple crowns unnies! Its crazy."

Lun-R smiled, "Its unbelievable for sure Harmony."

Fleur commented, "I thought it would take maybe a year or so." Miru smiled as she sat down by Harmony, "It is weird. I only joined the group but look how much has happened." 

Lun-R smiled back, "Miracles can occur unnie." Miru nodded and enjoyed the thought of being triple crown winners. The girls were then called onstage and with exciting results.

And for winning the triple crown their CEO let the girls have a BBQ party to celebrate.