Chapter 6: Debut

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

Though it was debut day for T.O.P 5 and they should feel excited and nervous for their debut, it was actually the opposite as leader Joohee was comforting one of her friends, Ashley of Ladies' Code on the phone. 

Jiyun sighed as watched Joohee in a corner of the waiting room, "I hope Ladies' Code sunbaes can recover." Fleur nodded as she leaned closer to Jiyun. Lun-R sighed, "That's why they need all the support they can." that was the reason why their showcase wasn't before their debut. Woollim Entertainment let T.O.P 5's showcase get pushed back so Joohee could be with Ladies' Code and their road to recovery. 

Harmony sniffed, "I can't imagine what sunbaes are going through." she thought about if that was one of them. Lun-R hugged her tight, "The thing we can do is confront them and not think negative mm?" Harmony nodded as she looked at Joohee who was still on the phone. Fleur got up, "I bet EunB sunbae wants us to get up and perform hundred percent." she put her fists together and looked at the others. Jiyun giggled, "Your probably right Fleur." 

Just then Joohee came over and sat down next to Harmony. Joohee side hugged Harmony. Lun-R looked at Joohee, "So how is it?" 

Joohee sighed as she rubbed her blond hair, "I can't say right now but it'll take time. I was invited to the funeral so I'll be out for the schedules then." Jiyun nodded, "Its alright unnie, they need you more right now then us." Harmony sat up nicely, "Please tell sunbaes if they need support were there." Joohee gently smiled and rubbed Harmony's hair, "I will don't worry." the atmosphere was getting lighter as the girls started to talk about more positive things before they officially debuted. 

Their manager, Manager Oppa called the girls to go to the back of the stage and get ready to go on. The girls were trying to control their nervousness now as they thought about multiply things at once running through their heads. Then after KARA went it was T.O.P 5's turn at their debut stage. The girls did have fun though as fans cheered their names till the end.