Chapter 2: First Invasion: T.O.P 5 - Episode 2

T.O.P 5 | Woollim Entertainment First Girl Group | Hiatus For Now

The members of T.O.P 5 were now at Haeinsa Temple.

Joohee talked to the cameras, "Everyone we are now at Haeinsa Temple." everyone else clapped and smiled. Jiyun, "Yes, what are we doing here Lun-R unnie?" 

Lun-R smiled, "We are here to heal and go learn the ways of traditional Korean style."

Joohee nodded, "That's right. And also we'll share personal things about ourselves that we won't tell anywhere else."

Fleur and Harmony pointed their fingers as a gun, "So don't go away." they chuckled at their own actions. 

They walked through the temple and walked to the main building.


The girls did go inside the temple and wished for things they wanted for in the future in their heads and walked out. 

 

*******************

After learning traditional Korean style, the girls gathered together in a camp fire style. They were telling their personal stories from the very beginning, starting with Fleur. Though it was short, it was still good memories. 

Fleur explained how she trained with Woollim Entertainment for seven years and thought she would never debut since Woolllim Entertainment never had one girl group yet and wasn't looking like it in the future. But she kept training and waiting for the time it would her name on the rooster of girls debuting in Woollim Entertainment first girl group. And how she made many friends in other companies that are still trainees. 

********************

Author Note: Sorry its so short :p