Jo Kwangmin

Wish Upon A STAR.

 

I was in my room. I walked in circles. I laid down on my bed. I read some books. "Where is he?" I pouted as I looked at my watch. "Psst." I heard someone outside. "Maybe it's him." I said as I walked towards the window. I looked through the window shutters. "Kwangmin Oppa." I beamed. I opened the window. "Oppa." I squealed. "Shh." he hushed. I covered my mouth to prevent me from squealing. 

tumblr_m1opd73XLL1qazyk0o1_500.png 

He signaled me to come down. I grabbed my jacket and my bag. I used a ladder that was  for a fire exit. When I was on the end of the ladder. I was needed to jump. "Oppa." I whispered. "Jump." he said as he open his arms ready to catch me. "But..", "Trust me." he said. "On the count of three." he said. I nodded but my legs and hands are shaking. "1..2..3.." he counted as I closed my eyes and jumped down and Kwangmin caught me on time. "You can open you eyes now." he said. I opened them and I was on his arms safely. 

 

 "Do the others know we're going out in this kind of hour?" I asked as I tilted my head. He nodded and smiled. "Then why didn't you tell me." I said as I hit him in the shoulder. "To make it more romantic." he chuckled. "Micheosseo?" I asked as I walked away. "Yah! Wait for me." he said. I quickened my face as he tried to caught up with me. "Mianhe. I just thought that it would be a little bit different. Just like in the movies." he said as I stopped. "You really are weird." I said. "That's me." he smiled. I relaxed a bit as I smiled. "Why do you want to go out this late anyway?" I asked. "Well, I want to see what Seoul looks like at night with you." he answered. "Jinjjayo?" I asked. He nodded. "Kaja." he said as he grabbed my hand. 

 

We explored the beautiful Seoul. We went to a night market. We saw things that are very cheap. "Does it look good on me?" I asked as I put a rabbit ear headband on my head. "Looks great." he said. "Try this." I said as I gave him one. "Lets take a picture." he said. "Waaa. You two look good." an ahjumma said. "Komawo." we both akwardly bowed. "Are you going to buy those?" she asked. I nodded. I gave her the payment and said thank you. We continued our adventure. "Lets eat some dukkboki." I said as I dragged him to stand. He started feeding me some as I did the same to him. 

"Lets ride this." he said as he pointed a ferris wheel. "Are you scared?" he asked. I nodded. "Don't worry. I'm here." he said. We both entered inside. When we were on top it was so beautiful you could see the beautiful lights and also some of the people. "Waaa. So beautiful." I awed. He started taking pictures. "Lets have a picture." he said. We both looked at the camera as he press the button. 

"It's already 3am. What's next?" I asked with excitement. "Do you want to see some stars?" he asked. I nodded. "Lets go." he said as he held my hand. He brought me to the place were some people could see a close up view of Seoul and you could see the nice view of the stars. I looked down and we were so high up. 

"There are so many of them." you said. He nodded. "Do you want to see a closer view of a star?" he asked. I nodded happily. "There." he said as he pointed at something. "Where?" I asked confusedly. He opened his hands as a star necklace was shown.

tumblr_m1na6kVg5a1qazyk0o1_500.png

 

"It's so pretty." I said. "You are the mood and I am the star. The moon is inside the star because it will stay forever be with the moon." he said (a/n : oh yeah! BOF mode!) I smiled. He put the necklace around me as he gave me a kiss on the lips. "Komawo." I said. He smiled. "Your hands are cold." he said. "I forgot my mittens." you said. "Lets keep it warm." he said. He held my hand as he put it inside his coat pocket. "Saranghae." he said. "Nado Saranghae." I said as we both looked at the sky. 


SO, IS IT OKAY?

PLEASE COMMENT. 

WAHAHAHAHAHA.

I AM SPAZZING RIGHT NOW.

KYAAAAA.

OMGEE!