Lee Jeongmin

Wish Upon A STAR.

I was sitting on the couch listening to some music. I was humming to the new song of B1A4's Baby I'm Sorry when someone covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he asked. "Uhm. From the sound of your voice. I'm guessing you're .... Jeongmin?" I said as waited for him to take off his hands from me. "Wow! You're good." he chuckled as he sat next to me. "Are you busy?" he asked. "Hmmm. I was reading a book but my eyes are already tired from reading. So... nope." I answered. "Great. Then how about you go and change." he said. 

"Eh? Why?" I asked. "We're going out." he smiled. "Where?" I asked excitedly. "It's a suprise." he smiled. "Arasso. It wont take long." I answered as I stood up. He nodded. I rummaged through my closet. "Hmm. What to wear?" I asked myself as I placed my index finger on my chin. 

th_207846_112476422168798_10000219323418

I end up wearing a bambi sweater, gray plaid skirt, block stockings and a brown boots. I grabbed my bag and went out of my room. "You ready?" Jeongmin asked as he stood up. You nodded. You two went out. "Oppa?" I asked. "Mmm?" he responded. "Where are the others?" you asked. "Working at the shop." he said. "Then it means that we are on a ......" you were cut off. "...date. Yup. We are."  he smiled. "Oh!" you sighed. 

"Something wrong?" he asked. "I'm just a little bit worried because when we go on dates. The 7 of us are always together. And I might messed up." you said as you looked down. "Don't worry. Everything will be alright." he said as he held my hand tighter. "Lets go?" he asked. You nodded as you two started walking. 

"We're here." he said as you two stopped infront of a garden. "Wow!" I awed. "Wait here. I'm going to buy some tickets." he said as he went to the counter. You two went it and the place was beaut.... AMAZING. "Is this your first time to come here?" he asked. "Nae." you answered. 

The flowers were organized properly and it formed some patterns. There were alot of different flowers inside. "Here. Lets take a picture." Jeongmin said as he brought out his camera. We took a lot of pictures and we roamed here and there. The place was truly amazing. Every time you turned around you could see different kinds of patterns. After a few hours of walking,  we took a seat on the bench that was on the middle of the tulips. "WAAAA. It's so beautiful in here." you said as you closed your eyes. Jeongmin stared at you for a minute and he stook a snapshot of you.

As you opened your eyes a blue tulip was infront of you. "Yah! Where did you get that?" you asked worriedly. "Relax. I bought it at a shop near here." he chuckled. "Oh!" you said as you took it from him. "It's very beautiful." you said as you smelled it. "Take care of it. Okay?" he said. "mmm." you responded. "Here. Lets have a last picture together." he said. "1..2..3.." Jeongmin counted. "KIMCHIII!" we both said in unison. 

"Waa. Baegopayo." he pouted. "Lets go and eat then." you said. He nodded like a kid. "Where do you want to eat then?" he asked. "Icecream." he answered. "Uhm. Lets go." you said as you went out of the garden. "What do you want?" Jeongmin asked. "Cookies N' Cream." you smiled. "Oh! Two Cookies N' Cream please.'' Jeongmin said. "Here you go." the waiter said. "Komawo." we said. 

"Waa. So delicious." you said. "Haha. Wait. You got something in here." he said as he placed his thumb near your lips. "Where?" you asked. "Here." he said as he kissed your lips. He pulled away and started running. "Yah! You tricked me." you said as you chased him.