Housekeepers on DUTY.

Wish Upon A STAR.

"Morning already." I said as I tried open my eyes. I sat up as I rubbed my eyes. I stood up and went to the bathroom. I wore a knitted baby pink sweater and a gray tshirt underneath it and some black shorts. 

tumblr_m1mpg3D9Rz1r7petyo1_500.png

I headed towards the mansion. I saw a paper taped to the door. I let out a sigh as I removed the paper. "They're gone again." I muttered. "What's that?" someone said as it scared the hell out of me. I turned around as I saw Kwangmin laughing. "Yah! You scared me." I shouted as I slapped him. "Mian." he said. I pouted. "What you got there?" he asked as he grabbed the paper from me. "Nothing." I said as I tried to grab it from him but he lifted it up which is hard for me to reach. 

"Yah! Give it back." I said as I started jumping. He stuck his tongue out. I got tired so I just waited for him to give it back. "Lets see." he said as he opened the paper. "Uhmm." he said as he scanned it with his eyes. "I guess, you will need help." he said. "What?" I asked confusedly. "It's a list of chores. So I might as well help you." he said. "Aren't you going to the shop?" I asked. "Ani." he shook his head. "Wae?" I asked worriedly. "I'm grounded." he said as he scratched the back of his neck. I burst out in laughter. 

"Yah! Why are you laughing?" he asked. "Even in that kind of age you can get grounded." I laughed. "Well, it's Donghyun hyung's decision anyway." he said. "What's the reason?" I asked. "Last night.... When we went out." he answered. "I thought they know about it." I said. "We were only allowed to go out until 3 but we were one hour late." he answered. I nodded. "Mianhe. If I didn't fell asleep we might have arrived a earlier." I said as I lowered my head. "Ani. Gwenchana. It means I could spend more time with you." he smiled as I answered with a smile also. 

"Lets start.." he said as he walked towards the door. I nodded as I followed him. I grabbed an apron and tied a handkerchief on my head. "Ready." I said. "Do I have to wear this?" Kwangmin asked as he showed up wearing an apron. "You look good." I said as I giggled. "Yah." he pouted. "What's first on the list?" I asked. "The witches' lair." he said. "Huh?" I asked confusedly. "Their bedrooms." he said in a why-can't-you-get-my-joke tone. "Oh." I said as I nodded my head. 

We started grabbing all the cleaning materials. We decided to split up. After cleaning my auntie's room, we will clean her daughter's room next. . When I opened the room, it was like a storm just passed by. I don't if it's really like that or if they did it on purpose. "Fighting." I said as I started cleaning all the clothes , garbage, and things that you wouldn't expect to be in that room. Then I heard I scream. I quickly rushed down to the other room. "Yah! Why are you screaming?" I asked. "There." he said as he pointed towards a pile of clothes. 

I saw their undergaments and I blushed a little. Maybe it's his first time to see a big bra and .  "Uhm. Don't worry. I'll take care of it. Just pick up those clothes and continue you're cleaning." I said. He nodded. After two hours, we were done. "What's next?" I asked. "Laundry." he said as he shivered. "Uhm. How about cleaning the whole house first and lets do the laundry after." I said. "Fine with me." he said. 

We started washing the dishes, cleaning the living room, kitchen and every place in the living room. We were cleaning the window. I was inside and Kwangmin was outside. I was wiping them quietly when Kwangmin knocked on it. I looked at him. He opened his mouth and breathed through the glass, then he draw heart on it. "Saranghae." he mouthed. I giggled at his cheesy-ness but I did the same. 

"Baegopayo." he said. "Uhm. Lets take a break then. I'll go and cook something for us."It's done." I said as I placed down the foods. "Uhm. It's delicious." he said as he chewed the food. I smiled. "Here."  he said as he gave me some. The whole meal we were both feeding each other. "Oh. I'm full." he said as he sat on the sofa. "You can have a rest first. I'll go and wash the dishes." I said. "I'll help you." he said as he stood up. 

The next station was the toilet. Kwangmin swallowed his on saliva. "Don't tell me we are going in there." he said. "Yah. Don't be a sissy. Here wear this.
 I said as I gave him a mask and a pair of gloves. "Lets do this." I said as I gave him a fighting sign. He nodded as we both went in. After a few minutes, Kwangmin went out who was breathing heavily. I laughed at his cuteness. "Yah. Don't make me go in there ever again." he said as he shivered. "Don't worry. You won't." I giggled. 

The whole house was clean and the laudry was next. Kwangmin started singing as he wash those clothes and I started joining him. "Look at me." he said. I turned around and the bubbled was on his chin. I laughed at his childishness. "You need a beard too." he said as put some bubbles on my chin. "Yah. We might get wet." I scolded. "Aish. It's okay." he said. I glared at him as he continued what he was doing. 

We were watering the plants outside. Then Kwangmin sneaked behind me and I accidentally sprayed him with water. "Yah." he yelled. "Mian. I didn't mean too." I said as I held out my laughter. "You're going to get it." he said as he started spraying me with water. "Yah."  I said as I did the same. We were doing for 15 minutes when I noticed that we were both wet. We both laid on the grass laughing. "Yah. We need to go and get change or else we will catch a cold." he said. "It's okay. I have my boyfriends who will take care of me." I said. "Yah. We can't be there for you always." he said as he sat up. "Why not?" I asked as I sat up and tilted my head. 

"Just go and change." he said as he pulled me up. "Arasso." I said. I quickly changed my clothes as I tied my hair. 

tumblr_m1o5lqjrGt1r94qebo1_500.png

I saw Kwangmin sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. "He must be very tired." you said as you looked at him. "It's rude to stare at people." he said as he opened his eyes. "Mian." I said. He patted a space near him signaling me to seat next to him. I sat next to him as I stretch my arms and leg. "Waaa. It's all done." I said. Kwangmin nodded. "Here." he said as he offered me an earphone. I took it and plugged it into my ear. My eyelids were getting heavy and suddenly I landed on his shoulder. Kwangmin was getting sleepy too, so he rested his head on hers. 


"We're home." Donghyun called out. He was shocked to see you and Kwangmin sleeping on the sofa. "Did we miss something?" Donghyun asked. "They look really tired." Jeongmin said. "Lets give them some time to rest." Youngmin said. "Here you go, _____ and Kwangmin hyung." Minwoo said as he covered you two with a blanket. 


Bang! Bang! Bang!

How was it? :)

Please Comment. 

KOMAAAAAAWOOOOO!!!!!