Happiness is drinking a hot chocolate in a cold day.

Wish Upon A STAR.

You went home with a long face and six boys came towards you.

"Yay! You're back." Minwoo said in a cheery voice. "So how was school?" Donghyun asked.

"Fine. I guess." You answered as you passed by them. 

"Is something wrong?" Youngmin asked with a worried expression.

"Anyo. I'm just tired." You muttered as you went into your room and close the door. Then you leaned on the wall hugging your legs and buried your head on your arms. You were crying because you lied to the boys that everything was fine so that they wouldn't get involved in your problem. 

The boys leaned on the door and heard that you were cying. "Yah! Hyung why is she crying?" Minwoo asked curiously.

"Molla. We don't even know what happened." Jeongmin answered as he blew a bubblegum. 

"Lets just go. We need to make her mind cool off first. Then we are gonna ask her what happened." Donghyun said as he grabbed them. 

Youngmin stayed for awhile. He was very worried for ________. Then he was gonna knock until he remembered Donghyun's word. So he just clench his fist and followed them. _______ noticed that Youngmin was left behind but he just waited for them to leave.

Then Hyunseong and Minwoo asked you if you were gonna go downstairs and eat dinner but you didn't answer them. It was already 12 midnight you noticed that everyone was asleep. So you went to the rooftop. You sat down and looked into the sky. " What is happiness?" you asked yourself. 

"Happiness is ........... hmmmmmm.." you buried your head and tried to think harder then someone answered it for you." Happiness is drinking a hot chocolate in a cold day."

You looked back and saw Kwangmin. 

"Kwangmin?"

" I heard you awhile ago. So I came here to know whats bothering you." Kwangmin said. 

Then he sat beside you. You rubbed your shoulder because it was very cold. Kwangmin put a blanket on you and said " You came here and you didn't even bring anything." 

"Yah! I didn't know that it would be so cold up here." you muttered as you punch Kwangmin's shoulder. 

"Ouch!" he said as he rubbed his shoulder in pain. 

"Mianhe." you said in a worried expression. "Aigoo. I was just kidding" he said as he piched your cheeks.

It was very silent until Kwangmin asked. "So whats bothering you?"

"Happiness." you answered. "Happiness?" Kwangmin looked confuse. 

"Nae. This morning my teacher asked what is happiness to me and I don't know the answer." you pouted.

Kwangmin chuckled.

"How about you? What is the meaning of happiness to you?" you asked him as you looked him straight into the eye.

"Like I said happiness is a hot chocolate in a cold day and being with you ." he answered directly and gave you a big grin.Then your face suddenly turned red. You were suprised because he gave you a hot chocolate. Just like magic.

" Hot chocolate?"

"Nae. Hot chocolate. Because while your drinking it you can taste its sweetness and can feel that it is warm. Just like a hug." he answered.

Then you sipped into your drink and was shocked because you can feel your parent's hug. "Uhmm. Hot chocolate. You were right it's warm." you said with a smile. Then you noticed Kwangmin's face was tomato red. "Are you okay?" you asked as you touched his forehead. 

Kwangmin looked into her eyes and was shocked that her face was close to his and he answered "Nae.I'm fine" 

You looked into your watch and noticed that you need to go to sleep because you have school later on. 

"Come on. We need to go inside right now. You might catch a cold." Kwangmin said. * Kwangmin. keke. You're so caring. I'm happy that you are here with me right now." you thought.

Then you went inside your room. "Goodnight. Sleep well." Kwangmin muttered. Before he left you hugged him from the back and said " Kwangmin Oppa, Gomawo." you said as a tear fell down from you eyes. 

Kwangmin was shocked from what you did to him and just said " Your welcome. Don't worry I will never leave you. I will always protect you. Then he kissed your cheeks and left. 

You were suprised because that was the first time that someone kissed you. You were just standing there holding your cheeks suprised.

------MORNING-------

You were getting ready for school until you heard something fell down from the living room. You went outside to see what is happening. Then you were suprised to what have you just seen. 

You saw a big breakfast just for you that was prepared by the boys. Then Minwoo came towards you and greeted you. Then your eyes started to swell. 

"Why are you crying?" Minwoo asked. "I'm just happy that you prepared all of this for me. Gomawo." you said as you were wiping the tears from you face. Then Minwoo held your hand and guide you to your seat.

"________-ah, Kwangmin told us the reason why you were sad yesterday." Donghyun said. Then you looked into Kwangmin. "Mianhe. We were worried about you. So I need to tell them." Kwangmin said as he scratch his head.

" Anyo. It's okay. It's not your fault." you aswered as you gave them a smiled.

"Yah! Eat now before it gets cold." Hyunseong said. "Arasso" you said as you grabbed your fork and tasted the food.

While you were eating everybody was staring at you.

"What is it?" you asked as you swallowed the bacon.

" ______-ah! We will now ask you. What is the meaning of happiness to you?" Donghyun asked as he smiled at you.

Then you looked down and think for awhile.

" Happiness is like a warm hug. And happiness is having six boys who is always there at your side cheering you up." you said and gave them a big smile.

Everyone was shocked and they came towards you and started a group hug.

* I wish my BOYFRIENDS will stay with me forever. This is the best wish ever. I can now feel their warm hug.* you thought.


The chapter is boring . Isn't it? 

Mianhe. I will make it more interesting.