Christmas Show 2

Wish Upon A STAR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzHau1ULgwc (THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

The stage brightened and a happy beat song was being played. Then five boys came out wearing their pink clothes. Then Junghwan started singing and his delicate voice came out as the boys started dancing. I could tell that their performance was different from the boys because their performance was full of aegyo. They were all cute especially Chanshik. 

As the boys sing and dance, everyone screamed. "WOW! That was..cute!" I said as I smiled. "Do you want more?" Mr. Jung asked. "NAE!." they answered. "Well, they will be back for another one but please buy more coffee or sweets as much as you want. We are really trying our best to save the shop. So, if you want to see those boys again, please help us. Komawo." I said as I bowed.

We went down from the stage and decided to have a rest a bit. Then the boys went upstairs. "How are the sales so far?" I asked one of our employees in the couter. He looked at the monitor and he smiled. "Well, for now it is very good. Costumers are having fun." he said."Jinjja?" I asked. He nodded. "Then lets continue this. Fighting." I said as I throw my fist. He did the same. 

"Yah! ____-ah! We're up." Mr. Jung shouted. "Oh! I need to go now." I said as I bowed to him. "Did you wait that long?" I asked. "Nae." they retorted. "Well, lets not waste any minute then." I said. "The Boyfriends song will be a little bit different.  So, give it up for BOYFRIEND!" he said as we both walked away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7v9iTidLsw (THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

The stage were lighted up and six boys are stading on the center. They were all in the shade of black and they hair were all neat ,especially Jeongmin's hair, it was perfectly straight. Youngmin started singing and his eyes were hurt. Maybe that's what you call 'let the music flow in you.' Then Hyunseong came, and his voice was very...calm. Their dance was a bit well.. y. But again the audience started squealing. Kwangmin and Minwoo's rap was...WOAH! Plus, they all look handsome.

Then me and Mr. Jung went back up. The boys straightened up and bowed as they left the stage. "So, is everyone having fun?" Mr. Jung asked. They screamed. "We're gonna take that as a yes." I laughed. "Well, since you hand seen the emotional side of them. Do you want to see more B1A4?" he asked. Again, they answered with a big yes. "Well then, here they are." we said as we walked out. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SazgN5xljM(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

They came out with their so called normal clothes, maybe. They are wearing purple baseball outfits but Baro's outfit was more..complicated, I guess. Then they started singing. Audience screaming here and there.  As they do their dance, there was a step that was very addicted. But one thing that I notice was they never ran out of their aegyos, especially the maknae. After a great performance, they bowed and waved to the audience. 

I was ready to go on stage when I realized Mr. Jung was not on my side. I looked around and he was totally gone. "Aish.Mr. Jung were are you.." I said as I looked around. "Yah! It's your turn." Junghwan said. "I know, but where is Mr. Jung?" I asked. "He is the next performer. Just introduce him and Jinyoung." Junghwan said. "But.." I said. "Go." he said but before I step on the stage I pulled him with me. 

They started screaming. "What are you doing?" he mouthed. I just awkwardly smiled and said, "Help me." I mouthed. "Ehem. Yes, this time I am with Lee Junghwan." I said. "Did he do well in stage?" I asked. Then they started squealing. "Okay then, Junghwan, do you have something to say?" I asked as I looked at Junghwan. "Eh-h?" he looked at me confused. I nudge his arm and he reacted. "Oh! Right. Well, our next performance is from the Uncle and Nephew relationship." he said. I was shocked when I heard what he said. "I guess this is what they call bonding. So, please clap your hands for Mr. Jung TaeWoo and his nephew Jung Jinyoung." he smiled. 

"What?Mr. Jung?" I asked him as we both left the stage. "Yes." he said. "And what do you think you are doing?" he asked and I know he is angry. "Mianhe. I was just scared." I said as I bowed. "It's okay." he said. "Good thing they all like the Bunny Junghwan." he posed. I laughed and hit his arm. "Yah! It's their turn." he said as he pointed towards the stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhQ-2ARMLZ8&feature=related(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

Then the lights hit them. The two were sitting with a guitar on their lap. Then they both strummed their guitars. Then Jinyoung started singing as Mr. Jung close his eyes and strummed the guitar. Then they started singing. "I never thought Jinyoung could play the guitar." I said as I watched them. "Well, Mr. Jung taught him." Junghwan said. I just nodded. Then everyone clapped and shouted. 

It was my turn again. "No, I don't want to..." he was cut off when I pouted and showed him my puppy eyes. "Arasso." he sighed. I smiled and I pulled him on the stage. "So, that was..." I said as I think of a word to describe their performance. "....relaxing and a bit sad." he continued and smiled. "mm." I nodded. "Then, lets welcome our next performer." he said. " Here are the BOYFRIEND." we both said in unison. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAhQnO-lx0&feature=related(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

They came out with their military-look. It was in a shade of red and black and it was covered in chains and buttons. They started dancing in sync. The twins are looking manly and Minwoo was very manly. The three also did a good job. And the audience's scream got louder and louder. They really showed their charismatic side which drive everyone spazzing. We were all clapping and cheering as they left the stage.

"Oh! It's our turn." Junghwan said. "What?" I muttered. "You can do it. I'm going upstair to change." he said the he pushed me into the stage. I gulped as I look at their straight faces. "Well, I'm back and Junghwan isn't with me right now. So, I'm here to present B1A4. Please clap your hands for them." I said as I left the stage, frozen. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxelxakxiK0(THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE)

They were wearing a shade of red and black just like the previous performer. I noticed their serious faces when they sing. Maybe this is what the song needed to be. It was about a boy being stupid and still immature about love. They did a great job as they dance on the song with a slow tempo. For me who can't dance, I know it's hard to make a dance with a slow tempo on it but as I watched them they do it very easy. 

"Well, I think you had just seen the serious side of them. But after this we will see them not as a group but even better." I said as I smiled and they all screamed. "So, please stay tuned for a 10 minutes break." I bowed and left the stage. "Wow! That was really weird." I said as I walked towards the counter. "Can you give me some water?" I asked the employee on the counter. He nodded as he placed a glass of water. "Komawo." I said as I drank it. 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Sunwoo asked. "Drinking a water." I said. "We were looking for you all over this shop." he retorted. "Why?" I asked. "Come on. We need to go." he said as he pulled my hand and dragged me upstairs. "You're here." Jeongmin said. "Yeah, I'm here." I said as I fixed my dress. "Here." Donghyun said as he showed me a dress. "What about those?" I asked. "Go and change." he said. "But.." I said but he cut me off. "Don't complain. Just go." he said as he pushed me inside the changing room. 

tumblr_lvefn1JiFR1qcvw4to1_500_large.png

I went outside the room and they stared at me. "Okay, you're ready. You need to go. NOW." Youngmin said as he pushed me downstairs. "Wait." I said. "What?" he asked. "Do I look great in this dress?" I asked as I looked at myself. "Ani. It's daebak. Now. Go." he said as he kissed my forehead and turned me around to go to the stage. 

"Lets go?" Chanshik asked. I looked at him confusely. "Yah! Earth to ______. Are you there?" he said as he waved his hands infront of you. "Oh! Nae." I nodded. "Well, I'm your new partner for awhile. So, don't worry." he said and eyesmiled. I nodded as we walked towards stage. 

"Annyeong haseyo. Chanshik imnida. I'm the MC for awhile." he eyesmiled which made everyone screamed. "Did you saw me on stage? Did I do well?" he asked. They all screamed and shouted his name."Well, I heard that our next performer is a little bit different." I said. "Nae. They will not perform as a group and decided to show their talents in a cooler way." he said "Let us not make them wait and just introduce our next performer. " I said

He nodded and said, "They said that they called their group the old lines. Lets find out why. So, here they are singing "Love like oxygen by SHINee." and that we both walked away and watched the next performer. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_8ZshxlCH8 (THIS VIDEO IS NOT MINE.)

 

 

tO BE COntinued....