Jung Jinyoung

Wish Upon A STAR.

tumblr_m1ykzde4Lf1qazyk0o1_500.jpg

I was at the library killing my boredom. Then everything in my sight got black. "Guess who?" someone asked. I know it was Jinyoung so I thought I should play with him  this time. "Is it Sunwoo Oppa?" I asked. "Ani." he said. "Is it Dongwoo Oppa?" I guessed. "Try again. He's the Best Oppa in the world." he said. "Oh. Chansik Oppa." I beamed. "Yah! It's me. Jinyoung." he said in annoyance as he removed his hands from me. 

"I know." I giggled. "Then why do you have to say other names?" he blurted. "I just want to play with you." I reasoned out. "Speaking of play. Lets go out." he said. "Where?" I asked. "Anywhere." he said. "Arasso. I'll go and change." I said as I stood up. Jinyoung waited for her in the living room. I rummaged through my closet.  I chosen the clothes that will keep me warm.

tumblr_m1odoctg3V1r4ga0ao1_500.png

"Kaja." I said as I pulled him. While we were walking he grabbed my hand as he interlaced it with his. "Bwoyo?" I blurted. "Today we will act us couples. I know you miss them so much. So I guess I could act us Kwangmin? Youngmin? Minwoo? Anyone you like." he smiled. "So today we will do all the things that couples do." he said as I nodded.  "Jagiya, where do you want to go?" he asked. "Since were couples, how about we go and buy some couple clothes." I suggested. "Arasso. Lets go to Hongdae." he said as we both walked towards the bus stop. 

"Here. It looks good." he said as he showed me a shirt. We tried a lot of shirst and we end up wearing a polo shirt, brown pants and hats. "Now we look like couple." I laughed as we both looked at each other from head to toe. "You two look good together." the saleslady complimented. "Komawo." we both said. We left the shop and we started roaming around Hongdae. 

tumblr_m1xsr1buzM1rs7zzbo1_500.png

We went to a lot of shops. We started eating some street foods and we also took a lot of pictures. It was already dark and the last place that we were gonna go was the place where Jinyoung was when he was emotional on the day before his birthday. "What are we doing in here?" I asked I tried to climb the long stairs. "I just want to see it for the last time." he said. "You can come here tomorrow and the day after that but why now? I'm already tired." I complained. He just laughed. "This is so tiring." I said as I stopped for awhile. "Come on. Just a few more steps." he chukled as he waited for me. 

"Do you want Oppa to carry you?" he asked as he walked towards me. "Come on." he said as carried me bridal style. "Yah! I'm heavy." I said. "Good thing you know." he muttered. "Yah!" I playfully hit his chest as I laughed. "We're here." I said as we reached the top. "It's still beautiful." I said as I looked at the view. We took a seat on a bench. "They are so many stars." I said as I looked at the sky. "They came from a star, right?" he asked. I nodded. "You wished for them?" he asked. "Mmm." I responded. 

"Who had you loved the most?" he asked. "Kwangmin? Youngmin? Donghyun? Molla. I had loved them all." I answered. Right now, I don't who I had loved the most. Each one of them are very precious to me and it hurts to lost them all. I leaned my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes. Jinyoung looked up as he let out a sigh. "Might as well try." he said as he closed his eyes. 


The Ending is now done but I'm not gonna publish it yet. 

Maybe tomorrow.

COMMENT.COMMENT.COMMET. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

MUAH. MUAH.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92101A

A GONGCHAN FIC. CHECK IT OUT.