He WISHed UPON A STAR

Wish Upon A STAR.

I woke up and I was a bit exhausted. I slowly sat up as I looked at outside. It is very cold right now. It's been more than a year now since they left and I had moved on....a little bit. I took a bath and wore a pink hoodie and a shirt underneath it, a black skirt and leggings and my black low-cut converse. I tied my hair in a messy bun and I will never forget to wear my glasses. 

tumblr_m20b6hTdAV1qazyk0o1_500.jpg

I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I was suprised to see a plate of food on the counter. There was a note beside it. 

I made you some. Eat well. 

-The Best Oppa in the World,

Jung Jinyoung

I laughed at his letter. "Tss. Best Oppa in the World." I laughed as I looked at the breakfast he made for me. I started eating and it was very delicious. I hope he would make me breakfast everyday. After eating, I washed the dishes and left the house. I went to the shop and I was greeted by Mr. Jung. "Do you want something to drink?" he asked."Ani. Gwenchana." I said. "Oh! _____-ah. You're here." Sunwoo beamed as he came down from the stairs. I nodded."Aren't you going?" Junghwan asked.


The next thing I knew I was already running towards the airport. I took a taxi but it was hard to pass by because of the traffic. I was running as fast as I can as the conversation I had with them at the shop came through my mind. As I held my tears from falling not wanting to cry yet.

"Where?' I asked curiously. "At the airport." he said. "Waeyo?" I asked. "Jinyoung is leaving." he said. "Leaving? Where is he going?" I asked nervously. "I guess he didn't tell you that his going to Paris to study." Mr. Jung said.  "But he's coming back, right?" I asked as I felt worried not seeing him again. "I don't know. Maybe not." Mr. Jung said as he lowered his head. "What time is his flight?" I asked. "10:00." Chanshik answered.I looked at my watch and I have 10 minutes left. I quickly left the shop not wanting to waste any minute.

"Pabo! Why didn't you tell me that you were leaving. Atleast I might have say goodbye and I want  to thank you for all the things that you had done for me. Pabo! Are you leaving me too not saying a single word. Pabo. Pabo. PABO!" I thought as I ran towards the airport wiping the tears that are threatening to fall. I reached the airport and I was 3 minutes late. I started searching for Jinyoung. 

I saw him lining up to give his ticket. I was on the second floor. "Jinyoung Oppa!!" I shouted but he didn't hear. I ran towards the stairs. He didn't enter the aisle yet. I ran towards him but as I tried to reach for him he already entered between the glass doors. "Jinyoung Oppa." I shouted continuously as I tapped the doors. He didn't look back or anything. I just watched him fade through the aisle. 


In Jinyoung's case, when he was walking on the aisle he heard someone shouting his name but he didn't dare to look back because he knew it was you. He doesn''t want too see you cry when he is leaving.

______-ah,

I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about this. Probably, you hate me right now for doing this. I was too scared to tell you. It was hard for you to lose 6 people and I don't want you to cry again and suffer. It was hard for me to do this. The time that I told you that I like you when we were at the party, those feelings that I had was more than a friend. I knew that are relationship will always stay like that. So I didn't want to tell you this feeling anymore because you might get it wrong again. Don't worry about me. I'll take care of myself in there. But don't be sad because I left you a special person and I hope your happiness will be back because of him. I hope he will be there just on time.

'Till we meet again. 

The BEST OPPA IN THE WORLD, 

JUNG JINYOUNG

I read the letter that he left on my jacket. I held the letter on my chest as I started crying. "I'm sorry if I was stupid for not undestanding your feelings for me." I thought as I cried. I was crying so hard that some of the passer might think that Im crazy. "Gwenchana?" someone asked as he sat next to me. I shook my head. "Here you go." he said as he gave me a handkerchief. I took it but I didn't use it. "Uljimma." he comforted. "I'm right here." he reassured. I looked up and saw KWANGMIN. 

"Kwangmin Oppa." I said. I was suprised to see him back. I gave him a hug not wanting to let go. "How did you.." I was looking for the right words. "Someone wished for me." he smiled. "Where are the others?" I asked. "Only one can come back." he said in a soft voice. "You're not going to leave me right?" I asked. "Not anymore." he said. "Saranghae." he said. "Nado Saranghae." I said as I kissed him passionately. 

Jinyoung was already on the plane looking out on his window. He suddenly smiled and a flashback came, "I wish that the person she loved the most would come back and he will stay with her forever." he WISHed UPON A STAR.


LALALALALA. THIS IS NOW THE ENDING? :) HOW WAS IT?

PLEASE COMMENT. 

THANK YOU FOR MY SUBBIES WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY.

PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR MY OTHER FANFICS.

IN THE MEANWHILE, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY GONGCHAN FIC. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92101/i-m-very-dense-when-it-comes-to-school-and-love-b1a4-gongchan-sandeul

WHO DO YOU WANT NEXT?

MYUNGSOO? OR GONGCHAN (I HAVE ANOTHER STORY FOR HIM)?

I'LL BE WAITING.

FIGHTING.!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

ANNYEONG