Defeated

Wish Upon A STAR.

"Annyeong haseyo." we both greeted as we enter the cake shop. "Welcome." they greeted inside. Then we decided to look for a cake. "Oppa." I said. He looked up."Nae?" he asked. "Can you pick the cake for me?" I asked. "Me? Why me?" he asked with a confused tone. "Well, I guess you are better in picking cakes than me." I said. 

1.jpg

"Eh?" he blurted out. "Please , Oppa." I said as I showed my aegyo. "Arasso." he sighed in defeat. "Yay!" I cheered. Then he went closer to the stand to look for some cakes. Even though I am not the one picking the cake, I decided to looked around. "Something caught your attention already?" a saleslady asked. "Ani. I'm just looking around." I smiled. "Is that so?" she asked. I nodded. 

I looked over at Jinyoung and he was very serious while looking at the cake. I giggled and he looked at me. "What?" he asked. "Nothing." I retorted. "I think I know what cake we will buy." he said. "Jinjja?" I asked a little bit suprised. "Nae. Come here." he said. I walked towards him. "There." he said as he points towards the cake.

I looked at it and it was a two layered cake with white icing and some m&m's on top of it. "It looks great." I beamed. "Are you gonna take it maam?" a saleslady asked. "Nae." I said. She took the cake from the display cabinet and wrapped it up. She gave it to us and I gladly took it. "Komawo." we both said. "Enjoy it with your girlfriend, Sir." she said. 

"BWO?" we both exclaimed. "He/She is not my boyfriend/girlfriend." we both said in unison. We looked at each other and smiled awkwardly. "We're not dating." Jinyoung said calmly. "Oh! Jinjja? Mianhe. But you two would look good together." she said. We both laughed. "Thank you for the compliment." Jinyoung said 

After that awkward event, we walked out of the shop. The awkward atmosphere hit us. We were both walking and none of us was talking. Then Jinyoung started a conversation. "So, whats with the cake?" he asked. Oh! God! I never thought that he would asked it. "Um..umm." I stuttered as I think for a good reason. 

Suddenly, my phone rang. Save by the bell. "Excuse me. I think I need to take this." I said. "Arasso." he said. I looked at the caller ID and Donghyun was calling. I moved away from Jinyoung a little bit. "Yeobeosayo?" I said. "Yah! Where are you? We're done." he said. "We are already going the shop. How about the cake?" I asked.

"Just tell him that you're going home now. After that, come to the shop." he said. "Nae." I retorted. "Annyeong." he said as he hung up. "Oppa!" I said as I walked towards him. "Nae?" he asked. "I need to go now. It's urgent." I reasoned out. "Is that so?" he asked. I nodded. "I guess I need to take you home..." I cut him off. "Ani. It's okay." I said

"Are you sure?" he asked. "Nae." I reassured. "Arasso. Be careful." he said. "Mmm." I responded. Then I ran towards the shop. I opened the door and went upstairs. "Yah! The cake is here." I said. "Great." Donghyun said as he took the bag. "So, what's next?" I asked. "Call, Jinyoung and tell him that you need help." Hyunseong said. 

"Arasso." I said. I fished out my phone and dialled his number. "Yeobeosayo?" he said on the other line. "Ah? Oppa, can you come to the shop?" I said in a scared tone. "Bwo? Why?" he asked. "Please, Oppas, help me." I said. "Arasso, wait there for 5 minutes." he said. He hung up and we were all laughing. "Lets get ready." Donghyun said

Everyone went to their position. Then I heard a loud bang. "It must be Jinyoung." Jeongmin whispered. I nodded and giggled. "_______-Ah!" Jinyoung shouted. Then Mr. Jung open the lights and "SUPRISE!" we all shouted as we went out of our hiding spots.

"Huh? What?" he asked in a confused tone. "It's a suprise birthday party for you." Mr. Jung said. Then Jeongmin walked towards him laughing. "You should have seen your face. It was like. Wha- wha?" he said as he imitates Jinyoung. "No, it was like this." Donghyun said as he imitates him too. "Shut up." Jinyoung said in a pissed tone and we were all laughing.

Then we brought out the cake and started singing. "Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Saengil Chukha Hamnida, Saranghaneun Jung Jinyoung, Saengil Chukha Hamnida." We all clapped our hands and cheered as Jinyoung blew the candles. "Komawo." he smiled. "Lets eat. I'm hungry." Hyunseong said. "Yah! All you think about is food." Donghyun slap his head

Jinyoung%2BB1A4.jpg

"Ouch!" he whined as he rubbed hi head. We laughed at Hyunseong's accidental aegyo. "Lets get this party started." Jeongmin shouted. Then they the music. Everyone was having fun. We had a lot of games. I was a little bit tired so I decided to take a sit on the couch at the balcony. 

"Tired already?" someone asked. I looked up and saw Jinyoung."Nae. Just a little bit." I said. He just smiled and sat beside me. "Komawo." he said. "Mmm?" I responded. The music was too loud so I didn't heard him clearly. He leaned closer and whispered it to my ear "KOMAWO." I nodded and smiled. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "A little bit." I said. "Then wait here." he said 

He stood up and left. My eyelids were getting heavy. Then Kwangmin sat beside me. "Are you sleepy?" he asked. I shook my head. I don't want to fell asleep while this party is being held. "Are you sure?" he reassured. I nodded. My vision was getting blurry before I knew it I landed on someone's shoulder. 

Kwangmin was suprised. He just chuckled. "You told me you're not tired. Now, look at you." he said. He placed your head in his lap as he stared at you. He brushed some of your hair away from your face. He leaned closer and kissed your cheeks. You were in a deep sleep but you suddenly smiled. Kwangmin smiled and rested his head on his fist as he hummed you a song. 

In Jinyoung's case, he looked at you and Kwangmin. He saw everything and he just stood there and watched. "I will always be an Oppa to you. I'm already defeated." he said to himself as he walked away.