Shop = Saved?

Wish Upon A STAR.

"What's taking her so long?" Donghyun asked as he looked at his wristwatch and waited for you downstairs. "I'm going to check on her." Kwangmin said as he ran upstairs. "Tell her to hurry up." Donghyun shouted. When Kwangmin was about to knock on the door, he noticed someone on the sofa. He turned around and he saw you sleeping on the couch. 

He softly chuckled and walked towards you as he stared at you. He kneeled down as he tried to move some of your hair from your face. "Seems like you're very tired." he said as he smiled. He went downstairs. "Where is she?" Jeongmin asked. "Come upstairs." he said as all of them followed. 

"Awww. She's sleeping. How cute." Sunwoo said as he clasped his hands together. "Shhhh." they all hissed as they looked at Sunwoo to keep quiet. "Mianhe." he whispered. "Okay. Who should carry her downstairs?" Mr. Jung asked as he looked at them. "I will." they all said in unison as they raised their hands. "That was a stupid question." he said as he shook his head. 

"Okay. Uhm. Dongwoo. I guess you should carry her since your the strongest." Mr. Jung said as he pointed him.He nodded as he carried you bridal style. You were moving while he was carrying you so your head bumped the wall. "Yah! Watch it.' Junghwan   exclaimed. "It's not my fault." he said. "Wait! She didn't feel anything. Woah!" Sunwoo said as he looked at you still sleeping. When you they were all downstairs. "Now what?" Youngmin asked. 

"Well, since she is sleeping. Lets count the money tomorrow, arasso?" Mr. Jung asked. "Nae." they all answered. "Arasso. See you tomorrow then." he said as all of you went outside. "Let me carry her." Hyunseong said as he took you from Dongwoo. "Thank you for carrying her." Donghyun said.Jeongmin wrapped your coat and scarf around you. "It's nothing. Well, we better go now. Annyeong." he said as everyone said goddbye. "Annyeong." they waved back.

They started walking home. "Aigoo...our little princess is tired." Minwoo teased as he stared at you. "I will miss her." Jeongmin said. " Yah! Hyung. What are you talking about?" Youngmin asked. "Nothing." he said as he shook his head. "Kaja." he said as walked ahead of them. When you reached the tree house, Hyunseong laid you down on your bed as everyone left but Jeongmin stayed a bit.

He stared at your sleeping face. He walked towards you and kissed your cheek. "Mianhe." he said as he stood up with his head hung low and he walked out through the door. 

```````````````````````````````````````````

You slowly opened your eyes. You sat up as you rubbed your eyes. You looked at your watch as you stood up from bed and headed towards the bathroom. I wore my brown sweater, an orange jacket, a dark green skirt, black leggings and a red scarf. I know, I look like a poor person but hey, that's the new trend and I was lazy to dress nicely. 

tumblr_lvyswhaXVy1qgq505o1_500_large.png

I shrugged my shoulders as I grabbed my bag and left the tree house. When I reached the shop, everyone was waiting for me."Why are you dress like that?" Jeongmin. "I don't have enought time to dress properly." I smiled. "Doesn't matter. You still look cute." he said as he pinched my cheeks. "So? Are you ready?" Donghyun asked. I nodded. The cashier started couting the money as well as Mr. Jung, while we are looking at the monet that was being counted. 

The cashier was done and Mr. Jung was still counting. The money that was counted by the cashier was already 70% of the needed money. I was very nervous. A few more won and we will hit the jackpot. When Mr. Jung was down to the last cash. When the last cash was counted. He's eyes widened in shock. "So Mr. Jung, is it enough?" I asked. He shook his head. "Yes. It is more than enough. We raised a money that was higher than our goal." he said smiling. "Jinjjayo?" I asked while clasping my hands. He nodded. 

"Did you heard that?" I asked as I looked at them They all nodded with excitement. I jumped all around as I hugged them tightly. "Lets have a party later on." I said. "Nae." Donghyun said. "I shall call Jinyoung and the others so that they could come later." Mr. Jung said and I nodded.

Then someone came in through the door. We all turned around to see my cousin. "So, they haven't take away your shop. I see." Krystal said. "What are you doing here?" I asked coldly. "Just to check your shop. If it is already close." she answered. "Well, it will not be taken because I already have the payment for the shop." I boasted. 

"Well, you have but what about the time?" she asked. "What?" I asked confusely. "Darling, the deadline in 11 am today and you have 10 minutes left." she said as she pointed the watch. "What? That was not written on the letter." I said. "Well, someone must have erased it." she smirked. "Well, good luck. Call me if it has been taken away." she said as she left. "Bwo?" I blurted out. I grabbed my jacket as I headed towards the door. "I need to go now." I said. "I'm coming with you." Donghyun said. "Ani." I said as I ran to the streets. "I hope she will make it on time." Hyungseong muttered. They all nodded. 

You were running on the street. There was only 4 minutes left. "I need to make it." I said as I ran as fast as I can. When I reached the building. I ran to the hallway but a guy accidentally bumped onto someone, I tried to catch the box that he was carrying making my hand receiving a long scratch. I stood up and gave the box to him. "Thank you." he said as he took it from me. I bowed and left. When I reached the office, I was 3 minutes late. I knocked on the door and there stood a woman on her chair writing something on the paper. 

"May I help you?" she asked. "Hmm. N-nae. I'm here to pay the money that was needed by the shop." I said as I showed her the money. "Sorry. You're late." she said "What?" I asked. "I said, you're late. The paper is already done and you can't do anything." she said. "But, Ma'am please. I need this shop. My mother and father gave...." I was cut off when she stood up. "Didn't you heard me. I said it is done. You may now leave." she shouted. I hung my head low and wad ready to go. 

 

``````````````````````````````````````````

Meanwhile at the shop, everyone was patiently waiting for her. "So, is the shop safe?" Sunwoo asked she barged in through the door with the others. The look on their faces was worried and nervous. "Is there something wrong?" Jinyoung asked the others. "We still don't know if the shop is safe because we don't know if she had made it on time." Donghyun said. "Time? What time?" Chanshik asked. 

"She need to give the money before 11am and she left the shop 8 minutes before time." Hyunseong replied. "Oh." that was all they could say as they sat on the sofa and waited for her. "Do you guys want something to drink?" Mr. Jung asked. They shook their head. "Okay then. I guess, I'm just gonna place these in here." he said as he left them. "Come on. We need a full stomach."   Dongwoo said as he stood up and everyone followed. "I hope everything is okay." Minwoo sait as he puffed his cheeks and released some air.

Then you came in with a gloomy look. Everyone ran towards you. "So, how did it go?" , "Is everything okay?" , "Will they take away the shop?" they all asked you a lot of question. Your legs were getting weaker. You collapsed on the floor while shaking your head. "Gwenchana?" Youngmin asked. You nodded. "Did we saved the shop?" Junghwan asked.