Confessing

Wish Upon A STAR.

I lowered my head. "We just saved the shop." I whispered. "What?" Kwangmin asked. " The shop is ours." I muttered. "The..shop.. is ours?" Hyunseong repeated. I nodded and showed a smiled weakly. "We saved the shop. Yay!" everyone cheered and they all started jumping and celebrating. "But how? Did you make it on time?" Jinyoung asked. I shook my head as everyone stopped. "Eh-h?" they blurted out. "I was 3 minutes late and when I told the lady that I will pay for the needed money she told me I was late. I begged her to letit past but she wouldn't and she started yelling at me. I was ready to leave when I guy came in." 

----------------------------

"Eun Hee, did the girl already paid the shop?" a guy asked as he opened the door. I stopped on my tracks as I waited for him to move at the door. "No, Sir. She didn't make it own time and she is about to leave." she said. "Is she talking about me?" I thought. I looked up to see the guy who she was talking to. As the guy looked at me, his eyes widened. "Is she the one?" he asked. "Nae." she answered. 

"Annyeong haseyo." I bowed. He smiled. "Have you been crying?" he asked as he chuckled. "Ani." I shook my head as I rubbed my eyes. "Don't worry. You can still pay for it and you can have your shop back." he said. "BWOYO???" the lady and I blurted out in unison. "But.. Sir.." she was cut off when he said " I guess that shop is very important to her and I owe her." 

"Eh?" I asked as I tilted my head. "You were the one who helped me on the hallway awhile ago. right?" he asked. Then a flashback came to me. "Ohh! Nae." I smiled. " Well, that is a way to say thank you for you." he said. "Do you have the payment?" he asked. I nodded and handed him the payment. "Arasso. You don't need to cry anymore. Your shop is safe." he said. You jumped in joy as you hugged him. "Komawo." I said. "Your welcome." he said

The lady just stood there with wide open. I walked out the office and ran as fast as I can to deliver the great news to them. "The shop is safe. I'm so happy." I thought as I smiled.

----------------------

"Woah. Then the guy must be an angel or something." Sunwoo said. "Eh-h?" we all stared at him. "What I mean is, maybe he is sent from heaven just to save this shop. Hehe." he said as he rubbed his neck. I smiled and nodded. "He's right." I said. "Bwo?" they blurted out. "Maybe, he was sent by my parents to save me." I said. Baro straigtened up and smiled. "Hmm." he nodded as they all agreed.

"Well, since everyone is here. Lets start decorating." Mr. Jung said. "NAE." we all shouted. Everyone started preparing for the party. "Okay. Since there will be a lot of stuffs to be done. Lets divide the work." Mr. Jung said. We all nodded. "Uhm. Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong you work on the foods. Jinyoung, Dongwoo, Junghwan and Sunwoo, you guys are incharge for the decorations and other party stuffs. Chanshik, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo you are incharge of the groceries and other necessities and if you guys are done you can help the others. Arasso?" he said. "Nae." they answered. "Mr. Jung, what will I do?" I asked. "You can go home and have some rest since you did a great job." he said. "Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. 

"Arasso." I said. "I'm going now." I said as I grabbed my coat. "Be careful." Donghyun shouted. "Nae." I answered back. I was walking on the sidewalk. I was a bit bored but when I saw a rock , I started playing with it until I reached home. I walked inside the tree house. I put down my bag and sat on the couch and let out a deep sigh. 

"What should I do? I still have an hour to go." I said as I looked around. "A-hah! I better go and take a warm bath." I said as I walked towards the bathroom. I laid on the bath tub as I felt the warmness of the water. "Feel so great." I said as I closed my eyes. I stayed in there for about 30 minutes. I stood up and wore my clothes. I wore a colored- stripes long sweater, a pair of pants and my pink snowboots. I nodded as I was satisfied with my look. I grabbed my bag and my earmuffs. 

tumblr_lw7by1Qpyn1qbsd4uo1_500_large.jpg

I was walked inside the shop. "You're here." Jinyoung said. I nodded."How is it?" Sunwoo asked as he put his arm around my shoulder. "It's amazing." I said. "Is everything ready?" I asked. "Yep." Minwoo said. "Oh. Here are some balloons." I said as I showed them. "Wow. This is the last thing we needed." Dongwoo said as he took it from me. "Perfect." he said. 

"So, Lets start?" Junghwan said. "Yess." Jeongmin said as he put up the volume. We all started dancing. The one who has the highest energy was Junghwan and Sunwoo. They were so hyper. After a few hours, I decided to sat on the couch and rest. "Already tired?" someone asked. I turned around and saw Jinyoung a few inches away from me. "Uhmm. Too close." I said. "Sorry." he said as he moved back and scratch the back of his neck. "It's okay." I lowered my head. 

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked. "Ani. I'm fine. I'm still full." I said. "Oh." he said. There was a silence between us. "So.." we both started off. "You first.." we both said and end up laughing. "No, you first." he said. "The performances that you showed yesterday was so great. You have a great voice." I said. "Really? Thanks." he smiled. "What about the part when I sang drunken confession?" he asked. I remembered the time when they held hands and the way he talked to her last night. "It's okay, I guess." I said as I lowered my head."What's wrong?" he tilted his head. "Nothing. Well, about the girl on-." I was cut off. "Don't worry. It was all a part of the performance." he said. "Oh." that was all I could say.

 "Wae ?Are you jelly?" he chuckled. "Bwo? I am not." I said asI playfully smacked his arm. "Ouch." he said as he rubbed it. "Mianhe." I apologized. "Gwenchana." he laughed. "Yah!" I hissed. "I was just kidding." he laughed and I ended up joining him. "What are you tell me awhile ago?" I asked as I stopped.

  "Well, you were great yesterday. The way you play the piano was very amazing." he praised. "Komawo." I smiled. "I never thought that you could play the piano. You didn't tell me." he pouted. "It's just that I thought you are not interested about it. And I like it when I hide my talents." I said. "Why? You have a beautiful talent. So , don't hide it." he said. I nodded and smiled. Then I lowered my head. "Plus, I want to know more about you. Because I like you." he said. I looked up and his eyes got wide. "What? I didn't get the last part." I said. 

"This is it Jinyoung.Confess to her . NOW!" he thought as he nodded his head. "I said , I ...." he was cut off when Sunwoo went near them. "Yah! ____-ah! Come and join us." Sunwoo said. "Huh? But-" she couldn't complain because she was already dragged onto the dance floor. 

Jinyoung just looked at you as you were with them. "I said, I LIKE YOU." he muttered as he let out a sigh. He stood up and went to get some fresh air. "I guess another chance is missed. I guess fate is playing with us." he said as he looked at you one more time and chuckled.