Coffee Prince will be....... GONE.

Wish Upon A STAR.

I woke up and stood up from bed. I went into the bathroom to take a bath. I wore my clothes for winter. I excitedly went out of my room. On time, the boys are also getting ready. "You're up early?" Minwoo asked. "Nae. I'm very excited and the snow started to fall." I beamed. 

"You really love the snow." Minwoo said. I nodded. "Come on then. Lets go out and play." he said as he pulled me outside. "Yah! Wear your hat." Donghyun shouted as he followed us. "Yah! Hyung stop acting like a father." Jeongmin teased. "Do I look like a father to you?" he asked in a suspicious tone. 

Jeongmin smiled and nodded."I am just trying to be a caring boyfriend to her." he pouted. "Well, stop shouting and just do it normally." he suggested. "Arasso." he said as he walked away. Jeongmin chuckled."What's his problem?" Hyunseong asked as he stood beside Jeongmin. "Don't ask." Jeongmin chuckled as he walked away.

You played with Minwoo and the other guys on the snow while going to the shop. "Take this." you said as you throw a snowball to him. Then Minwoo threw a snowball at you. You decided to team up with Minwoo to attack the twins. You two hid behind a tree. "Ready?" Minwoo asked. You nodded. "1..2..3.." you turned around and you were both hit by a snowball. 

"Bwo?" Minwoo shouted. The twins were laughing on the snow. You and Minwoo looked at each other and smirked. You two threw the snowball at them. They stopped laughing and looked at each other. They stood up and started catching you. "Mehrong." you said as you stuck your tongue out.

tumblr_lta0niHvcU1r38h5go1_500_large.jpg

Then Youngmin smirked. You looked back and saw that Youngmin isn't catching you anymore. Then before I know it, someone tackled me from behind. A pair of arms was around my waist. "I caught you." Youngmin said. He let go and we both laugh. "Yah! Youngmin what did you do to her?" Kwangmin asked. 

I looked at myself and we were covered in snow. "Come on. Lets go to the shop." Kwangmin said as he held out his hand. I took it as he pulled me to stand up. 

We arrived at the shop. "What took you so long?" Donghyun asked. "Nae. We were distracted by the snow." Minwoo said. "And all of you are covered in snow." he said. "Mianhe." we all said in unison. "Just go upstairs and change into your uniform. The cafe will open in 15 minutes." he said. "Nae." we all said in unison as we went upstairs.

"Wow! He's scary." Jinyoung whispered to Jeongmin. "Nahh. But he's a total dork." Jeongmin smirked. After, 15 minutes of cleaning and preparing. You opened the shop and customers started to come. 

After 6 hours of working, you decided to have a break. While you were eating outside. You heard someone came in. "Mianhe. But we're close for aw.." you looked up and saw you auntie and your cousin. "I'm not here to eat your garbage foods." she said. "Auntie." I muttered

"I came here to give you this." she said as she gave you a folder. You opened it and you were shocked on what you have seen. "You're gonna close the shop?" I asked. "Yes. Unfortunately, you can't pay for the things that are needed in here and a man told me to give you that." she said

"But.." I said."Don't even try. Your deadline is on Sunday and I heard that you are having an event that only a few people comes.Tss. I can't believe that you can afford a useless event." she said. Your vision was starting to blurry. "Well, Good luck." she said as she left the shop with her daughters. 

"Yah! Who's th..." Jeongmin shouted as he walked towards you. "Why are you crying?" he asked. You showed him the folder and his eyes was full of pain and hatred. "Don't cry. We will find a way. Don't worry." he said as he tried to comfort you."Come on. They are all waiting for you." he said. I nodded and followed him. 

"What took you so lo.." Jinyoung was cut off when he saw you looking down. "What happened?" Donghyun asked. Jeongmin showed them the folder and they all gathered up to read it. "Unpayed?". "Close?", "This Sunday?" everyone asked. "Nae. Unfortunately, the deadline will be this Sunday and we don't even know if the event will be a success." you muttered. 

"What will we do now?" Minwoo asked. "Mollayo. Lets just stop the event and wait for the shop the close." you said as you walked away. "Where are you go.." Youngmin was cut off when Donghyun stopped him."She needs some time to think." Mr. Jung sighed. 

You went out of the shop and decided to take a walk. Tears started to welled up in your eyes. You didn't care about the people around you right now. You bumped into a man and you apologized. You took a seat onto the swing at the playground.

"Umma, Appa, Mianheyo. I let you down. Mianhe. I'm a irresponsible daughter. Mianhe. Mianhe." you said. You looked up and wiped your tears but they kept coming back. After a few hours of cooling your mind off, you decided to go home. You opened the door and the boys were waiting for you. 

"______-ah!" Minwoo approached you. You didn't respond. "____-ah! Are you okay?" Minwoo asked. You nodded and headed to your room. You leaned on the door and you can hear that the boys are worried for you. You sat on the floor as you folded your arms. You buried your head on you knees and started sobbing.