They miss me. :))

Wish Upon A STAR.

"Oh! I need to go now." as you looked into your watch and realized that you need to do your chores. 

I walked towards the door and the boys were following me. I turned around. 

"I'll be gone for a while. Okay? So please don't go out. If someone sees you i'll be in big trouble.So just wait for me." I warned them.

"Arasso." they said in unison. Then I reached out for the door and went down. * I hope no one could see them." I muttered. They said goodbye as they waved at me from my room.

------- Many hours later -------

"Ugh. Where is she? I miss her now." Minwoo protested. 

" Yah! We need to wait for her. remember? Donghyun muttered.

"But I can't wait anymore. I want to play with her." Minwoo said as he cover his face with a pillow.

"Trust me. We all miss her." Donghyun muttered.

Then Youngmin stood up and open the door.

"Yah! Hyung where are you going?" Kwangmin asked.

' I'm going to _____." Youngmin replied as he smiled.

"She told us that we should wait for her." Kwangmin said as he pulled his brothers arm.

"But I didn't say that I will do that." Youngmin replied back as he took off the hands of Kwangmin from his arm.

Then Minwoo followed him." Yah! Hyung. Wait! I'm coming." he muttered with a joy in his face.

Then everyone followed them. "Ugh. It's so hard living with them." Kwangmin muttered to himself.

They all entered the house. Then they all splitted up to find her. Hyunseong went to the music room and saw Krystal reading some lyric sheets. Hyunseong hid behind the couch , exactly as Krystal looked up and turned around to concentrate on the song.

Youngmin went into the living room and saw Sulli reading a book. Sulli noticed that someone just hid from the plant. He peeked from her seat but didn't see anyone. *That was relief* he said to himself and walked away. 

-----Kitchen----

I was cleaning some of the dishes and I heard someone coming inside. I thought that maybe it was just my aunt. I looked back and saw ...

" Kwangmin?" I said and in the same time, I was suprised.

"Ah! I found you." Kwangmin said in a cheerful voice.

"What are you doing in here? Wait, where are the others? I asked nervously.

"We really miss you right now. So we decided to split up and look for you." Kwangmin answered back.

* They miss me? How nice of them.* I thought. My face turned red but Kwangmin was looking around the kitchen.

" So what are you doing?" he asked curiously.

"I'm washing the dishes." I muttered. He gasped as he saw the big pile of unwashed plates and pans. etc.

"Do you need help?" he asked.

"Aniyo. I will be done in a minute." I said and gave him a smile.

"Aigoo." he said as he pinched my cheek. I turned red again and this time he noticed it.

"Are you okay? Why are you so red?" he asked anxiously." No reason." I said as I looked away. Then someone opened the door and we were suprised ...

 

 

 

 

I saw the other five who opened the door. For the minute I thought that it was my auntie or my cousins. It was a relief.

"Oh! you're here! Yay!" Minwoo said happily as he ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Yah! Jo Kwangmin, why didn't you tell us that she was here? Youngmin asked with a big voice just like he was jealous or something. But Kwangmin just smiled.

Then the boys asked me if they could help you. I refused but they insisted. Then all the dishes were clean and I'm done. Thanks to them.

"Were done. Come on now. Lets go." Minwoo said as he pulled my hand. I blushed because this is the first time that someone held my hand.

" I can't. I have more things to do." I said with a low voice. " But..." Minwoo didn't finish his words because Jeongmin grabbed his shoulder and said " Minwoo-ah! If ______ can't finish her work today she won't  have anything to eat. So lets just wait for her in the tree house. She will comeback and play with us. Am I right ______? 

"Ne. I will comeback as soon as possible." I said and gave him a smiled. * Good thing Jeongmin understands me. " Arasso." he said as he gave me a big grin. Then I remembered...

" Oh! Right! You need to go back at the tree house. If they will see you , I'll be dead." I said nervously." Oh! Arasso." they said in unison. 

"Goodbye, Girlfriend. I will see you later." he said in a cheery voice. Then someone hugged be from the back. I turned around and saw Youngmin and he said " I miss you already." he said in a sweet voice and walked away. Then Kwangmin just waved at me. After the hug I didn't know what to do anymore. I can't stop myself from blushing because this is the time that I had felt a warm hug again. Then I suddenly remembered my family but I don't want to cry because I still have work to do and if the boys see me like this they will very worried so I just held my tears back.