My Coffee PRINCE , I mean Coffee PRINCES

Wish Upon A STAR.

---------Tree house----------

The boys were waiting for you to get home but they can't wait anymore because they are bored without you.

" Ugh. I miss her already." Minwoo pouted.

"We all do." Youngmin added.

"What did she say that she was doing today?"  Kwangmin asked.

"Uhm. All I remember was that she was going into a shop." Donghyun said.

"What kind of shop?" Hyunseong asked.

"Molla. I didn't heard her because someone was sobbing lately." Donghyun said as he gazed at Minwoo. Then Minwoo turned away, whistling.

"Uhm. Wait. Cake shop, Photoshop." Jeongmin guessed as he touch his temple.

Then he looked at everyone with a bright smile and said " Coffee shop."

"Oh! Right. I remember its a coffee shop. Why did you asked?" Youngmin said as he looked at his brother.

"Well, she didn't mention that we will wait for her, Right?" Kwangmin said as he smirked. 

Then Youngmin looked up to his twin, " So? What are you up to?"

"Lets go and find her." Kwangmin said.

"How? We don't even know where to find that shop." Jeongmin said as the bubblegum popped.

"Well. I think I know how." Kwangmin smirked. Then Youngmin said " Kwangmin? Is that you?" 

"Nae.Come on then.Lets go." Kwangmin said as he grabbed his twin. 

"Yay!Evil Kwangmin. I like it. hehe." Minwoo said as he followed them with a cheery voice.

Then everyone followed them.

------Coffee house-----

After Mr. Jung left a lot of costumer came. I was like a ninja serving them coffees and cakes. But I just kept calm and do what I needed to do.

-----Streets------

The boys were walking and a lot of the girls were looking at them and giggling.

"Yah! Kwangmin, do you know the way to the shop?" Youngmin asked as he grittedhis teeth.

"Nae. Just a few more crossing." Kwangmin said as he lead the group.

"I think were lost." Minwoo said as he looked around.

"Yah! Jo Kwangmin if you are gonna tell us that we are lost. I'm seriously gonna kill you even though you are my twin." Youngmin said with anger on his face.

"Please. Trust me. I know where we're going." Kwangmin said as he pointed the shop.

"Yah! Jo Kwangmin you really are smart." Donghyun said as he ruffled his hair.

Then the peeked through the window.

"Wow! She's cute while working." Minwoo said as he watch you from afar.

But a lot of costumer are losing their patience because they can't wait for their order. They were yelling at you. You think that you were gonna collapse but you need to be strong. * Help!* you thought.

Then Youngmin looked at you with a wooried face and said " I think she needs help."

"Nae. I think so. The customers are getting mad." Jeongmin said.

Everyone was mad at you. You tried to be fast but it is not enough. Then the door opened. * Great another costumer.* you thought to youself. Then you saw six boys coming towards you. You thought that they heard you that you needed help. You were relief. 

"______-ah! Need a hand?" Donghyun said as he winked at me.

"Nae. Komawo." you said as you gave them a grin.

Then the boys started to take some orders. Kwangmin and Youngmin are the ones making the coffee. You and Hyunseong are taking the ones at the counter. While Minwoo, Jeongmin and Donghyun were taking their orders.

It was a great service. The shop was now closed. You sat on the floor and sighed. Then you looked down on the floor and tears started to fall down.Everyone was suprised.

"Yah! Why are you crying?" Kwangmin asked.

" I lied to Mr. Jung. I told him that I can take care of the shop. But I failed." you said as you wipe your tears.

"But we are here to help you. Don't cry." Youngmin said 

" But how can I take care of this shop if I failed again." you said as you buried your head under your arms.

Then Kwangmin and Youngmin hugged you. You were suprised because they were always there comforting you.

"Don't worry. Everyone fails.And it means that you need to be stronger." Youngmin said.

Then everyone came to you and hugged you. It felt like my parents are hugging me right now. My sadness was gone because of them.

"Komawo." I said.

"Who is this Mr. Jung?" Hyunseong asked.

"Mr. Jung was the bestfriend of my father. He was like a father to me. He was always there to help me. He works here for free. I tried to pay him but he refused too. He told me that helping me was enough. I'm very happy that someone like him is helping me." you said as you tried to give them a smile.

"Nae. and you have us." Minwoo said

"Where is he then?" Jeongmin asked

"Well, I gave him a one week to rest." you answered as you bit your lip.

"It means that you are here alone and no one helps you?" Donghyun asked.

"Nae." you pouted.

"Don't worry. We will help you." Kwangmin said as he gave you a smile.

"Really?" you muttered with your hands together.

"Yup. And I can spend more time with you if we are helping you in your shop." Minwoo said with a cheerful expression.

Then I remembered that I promised him that I will play with him after work, But I forgot.

"Mianhe. I forgot about our promise." you nodded.

"Its okay. Helping you was enough." he answered as he gave me a hugged.

"So from now on. You will be our boss and we will be your employees." Donghyun said.

"Nae." I smiled.

*Appa, Umma I think I just found my coffee prince or should I say coffee princes"

249471_112353298853607_101330266622577_1

(Remove K.Will. hehe.)