No Minwoo

Wish Upon A STAR.

You were sitting on the sofa at the shop. It was sunday and you decided to close the shop. "I'm bored." Minwoo said as he walked in circles. You tilted your head as you looked at him. "What do you wanna do?" you asked. He crashed himself next to you. "Uhmmm." he said as he put his index finger on his chin. "I know." he said as he snapped his fingers. "Eh?" you said cluelessly. "Lets go." he said as he stood up and grabbed your hand.

tumblr_m1h5uuD4k81qazyk0o1_500.png

"Oppa, what are we doing in a music store?" you asked confusedly. "When I am bored. This the place where I always go." he said. "Eh? Why?" you asked. "This is where I could feel different kind of emotions. Sadness, Happiness. And I could dance with the different kinds of beats." he said. You nodded in understanding. "Lets go." he said as he pulled you inside.

"Here. Try this." Minwoo said as he put the headphones on you. Your head move to the beat of the music. "Is it good?" he asked. You nodded like a kid. "Do you want to know my favorite song?" he asked. "Nae." you squeled. He put a different CD as he press play. "What's the name of the song?" you asked. "I'll be there by Boyfriend." he answered. "I like it." you smiled. You closed your eyes as you listened to the song. Minwoo stared at you and he give your lips a kiss. 

You opened your eyes, shocked at what he did. He smiled as he put his headphones. While looking through some CD , SHINee's Sherlock was being played. "Woah! It's SHINee." Minwoo cheered. "Do you like them?" you asked. "Very much. Especially Taemin hyung. He's a great dancer." he said. "You're good at dancing too. Can you dance to it?" you said. "I'll try." he said as he backed away. He started dancing to Sherlock which gathered a lot of people. "Dance with me. You know some of the steps right." he said as he grabbed my wrist. 

"Oppa. Everyone is looking." you said. "Don't worry." he said as he smiled. "Come on." he insisted. We both started dancing to Sherlock. The crowd grew bigger. The song ended and we said thank you to all of them. The crowd dispersed and we were laughing. "Lets buy this CD." he said as he took a Sherlock CD."That was fun." he said as he opened the door.  "That was a new experience." you said as you went out of the shop. 


 

Who do you want next?

kekekeke. the story is about to end. huhuhu.