Shim Hyunseong

Wish Upon A STAR.

"Yah!" Hyunseong said as he ran towards me. "Are you going somewhere?" he asked as he opened the door for me. "Going home. Why?" I asked. "Great. Lets go." he said as he grabbed my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Wait and see." he smiled. We ended up in a library. "You have a different taste." you said as you looked at the library. "Of course. It's beautiful in there." he said as pulled me inside. 

We walked on the column searching for some books. While I was reading, "What are you reading?" he asked as he looked at me from behind. I showed him the cover of the book. "Oh! Romance." he smiled. He grabbed the book from me. "Yah! I was reading that." I pouted. "Here. Read this." he said as he gave me a comedy book. "Comedy?" I said. He smiled and nodded. "Arasso." I said as I read it. After a few minutes, "Why aren't you laughing?" he asked. I looked at him and gave him a wide smile. "So fake." he sneered. 

Then a planned occured to his mind as he showed his evil grin. "How about this." he said as he tickled. "Yah~~Oppa~~ Stop it~~" you softly shouted in between your giggles. He ran away from you as you started chasing him. Then the librarian shushed you. "Mian." you softly said as you bowed to them. "Oppa s in trouble." you said as you looked for him. Then someone grabbed from the side. You were gonna shout but he covered your mouth. "Keep quiet." Hyunseong said. "Oppa, you scared me." you said as you playfully slapped him. "I was just playing with you." he laughed. 

You pouted. Then he started leaning closer until your lips touches. He whispered, "Last one to go out is a rotten egg." as he ran away. "No fair." you said as you ran out of the library. Of course, Hyunseong was first. "Rotten egg." he said as he stuck his tongue out. You just laughed at his cuteness. "You're different today." you said as you looked at him. "Well, I'm the least person who express my feelings towards you so maybe it's time to show it to you." he answered. You smiled. 

"Oh! Seat on it. I'm going to take a picture of you." he said as he brought out his camere. You took a seat. "Say Kimchi. Okay?" he said. You nodded. "1..2..3.." he counted. "Kimchii." you said. As he took the picture , he admired it closely. Some people were looking at you, so you looked down in embarassment. Then Hyunseong took a picture of you. 

tumblr_m1gyo0VhxG1qazyk0o1_500.png

Hyunseong smiled at your picture. "Beautiful." he whispered. "Yah! Oppa. Lets take a picture together." you said. He nodded as he ran towards you. "1..2..3.. kIMCHII!" you both said. You two looked at the picture. "Waa. So cute. " you said as you smiled at it.