Christmas Show >[]

Wish Upon A STAR.

I woke up and my eyes were swollen because of last night. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I wore my my black leggings, a floral dress and to a green jacket to keep me warm, also my brown sling bag. I put on my ear muffs and grabbed my blue coat. I lazily went out of my room. 

tumblr_l37xhfoP0g1qawf3uo1_500_large1.jp

T1t6WFXc0fXXaHX6XJPEG_620x10000_large.jp

The boys already left. I don't really get it why do they keep going to the shop if its gonna close this Sunday already. Yeah, about the whole close incident thing. I already know that it will happen. Why? Well, first of all I don't even know where to get that kind of money and second, we don't even know if the event will be a success.So, I decided to go to the shop and tell them that it's all over. 

I sighed as I walked towards the door as I put on my blue coat. I sighed as I closed the door. I started walking towards the shop. As I reached, the shop the boys are busy preparing for tonight. "What are you doing?" I asked. "We're preparing for tonight." Donghyun. "Lets just stop this. It will fail anyway. We don't even know if we can come up with that kind of money." I said in a worried tone. 

"That's why we come up with an idea." Jinyoung said. "Bwo?" I asked in disbelief. "We decided that we should start a fund raiser. We will go outside and distribute some flyers as we invite them for the event." Jeongmin said. "Then what?" I asked. "Then we will perform." Donghyun said. "We?" I asked curiously. "Yes, all of us. We will perform the way we want too." Kwangmin said

"But what if only a few people will come?" I asked. "Thats why we're here. We can use our charms." Youngmin winked. "Arasso. What about the stage? The decorations? The things that we need?" I asked. "Don't worry everything had been all taking care of." Hyunseong said. 

"So, are you in?" Minwoo asked. I looked at them and their eyes are full of anticipation. "Arasso." I sighed. "Yay!" they all cheered. "Okay then, lets get to work. Here are the flyers." Mr. Jung said as he placed the flyers on the counter. 

Then we heard someone came in. "Are we late?" a blonded boy with hamster eyes came in. "No, you're just in time." Jinyoung said as he walked towards them. "Who are they?" I asked. "Oh! This are my friends. They are here to help you out." Jinyoung smiled. "Jinjja?' I asked. "Yeah. We can't let a cute girl do all the work so we want to help you. Plus you're Jinyoung's sweet...." he was cut off when Jinyoung nudged him in the chest. "He means sweet friend." Jinyoung awkwardly smiled. 

"Oh! Should we do introduce ourselves?" a guy with glasses suggested. "Oh! Right!" they agreed. "Annyeong haseyo. Cha Sunwoo imnida." the blonde guy said. "Annyeong haseyo. Shin Dongwoo imnida." the guy with glasses smiled. "Annyeong haseyo. Lee Junghwan imnida." the guy that looks like a bunny said. "Annyeong haseyo. Gong Chanshik imnida." the guy said as he eyesmiled.

"Should we do it too?" Donghyun asked. We all nodded. "Kim Donghyun imnida.", "Shim Hyunseong imnida.", "Lee Jeongmin imnida.","No Minwoo imnida.", "Jo Youngmin imnida.", "Jo Kwangmin imnida.". "Woah! Twins." Sunwoo said as he walked towards them . Then they looked at me and waited for me to introduce myself.  "Annyeong haseyo. Lee _______ imnida." I said as I bowed. 

"You're cute." Chanshik said. I looked down and blushed a little. "Yah! Chanshik. Stop flirting with her. Someone might get mad." Junghwan said as he looked at Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked away as he scratched his head. "Mianhe.'' Chanshik bowed. "Mind them.'' Jinyoung muttered.

"So, lets start." Sunwoo said. We all gathered up and held out our hands in the middle. "This is for the shop and for _____-ah!" Mr. Jung said. They all nodded. "Okay. In 1..2..3.." Donghyun counted. "ULTRA MEGA SUPER FIGHTING!" we all chanted. We grabbed the flyers and started to walk through the door. 

"____-ah!" I looked back and saw Jinyoung. "Nae?" I asked. "Fighting!" he said as he throw his fist on the air. I nodded as I did the same. We started to give out the flyers. Despite the cold weather we tried our best to invite some people to in. I gave out flyers to every people who passed by. 

"Ah! We are inviting you to come at the Coffee Prince. There will be some good performances. Komawo." I said as the left and headed towards the shop. Suddenly, I heard a bunch of screams and squeal. I looked at the source and it came from the other seat. The boys where gathered up by the girls as they gave out flyers. 

"Tss. They're right. Girls can't resist their charms." I said as I stared at them. Then Jeongmin catched me looking at them. He waved at me and winked. I nodded and continued what I was doing. I looked at my watch and we need to go inside and prepare now. 

I heard someone cleared his throat. I looked up and saw Chanshik. "Ah?" I muttered. "You better drink this so you could warm upa bit." he said as he handed me a cup of coffee. "Oh! Komawo." I said as I took the coffee from him. "It's nothing." he smiled. I smiled back. "Lets go now." he said. I followed him. 

"Umm. Do you think a lot of people came?" I asked as I played with the cup. "Don't worry. I'm sure the shop is full of people right now. They can't resist us." he laughed. I giggled as I drank my coffee. I went inside and the people was all around the shop. He was right. A lot of them came.

"Yah! Come on." Jeongmin dragged you upstairs. You were shocked on what you have seen. Everyone was half . They were changing their clothes. Then someone covered your head with a towel. 'You better go to the changing room." Kwangmin chukled. I nodded as he held my hand and guided me towards the room.

"Thanks." I said as I removed the towel from my head. Then he showed me dress with ribbon print on it. "What's this?" I asked looking confuse. "Just wear it." he said as he placed it on the rack. "But.." I was cut off when he said, "Be downstairs at 5 minutes." 

I sighed as I took a seat and looked at the dress. Then I started putting it on. I looked at the mirror and it kinda suit me, I guess. I started doing my hair I just tied into a perfect and neat bun. "Are you ready?" Donghyun asked as he knocked on the door. "Nae." I shouted as I walked out of the room. 

tumblr_lukpj4qIbu1qdvuspo1_500_large.jpg

As I walked out, they stared at me for 3 whole minutes. "Ehem, does it look bad?" I asked. "Ani. It's perfect." Junghwan said. I smiled. "Lets go then." Dongwoo stood up and headed downstairs as everyone followed. "Lets go?" Youngmin asked as he held out his hand. I nodded and we both went downstairs.

I went downstairs as I noticed their outfits. Donghyun and the others were wearing a shade of black. While Jinyoung and his friends are wearing clothes that has a shade of pink. "Ah! You're here." Mr. Jung said as he clasped his hands. "Here." he said as he gave me a microphone. "B-bwo..." I was cut off when he said, "We will be the MC for awhile." 

"What? MC?" I asked shocked. "Yes. Come on. Lets go on stage." he said as he walked towards the stage. "____-ah! Fighting!" they said as they threw their fist in the air. I smiled and nodded. 

"Annyeong haseyo, Jung TaeWoo imnida. I'm your MC for today and here is.." he said as he looked at me. "Annyeong haseyo, Lee _____ imnida, I'm the also the MC for today." I smiled. "Well, it seems like everyone came for today's event." Mr. Jung said. "Nae. So, I want to thank you all for coming today. I am very happy. Komawo." I said as I bowed and smiled. 

"Well, let us not make them wait any longer." Mr. Jung said. I nodded. "Are you ready?" he asked the audience. The audience answered a big and load YES. "Okay! Our performances are from the six guys who works here at the cafe. And they decided to call theirselves Boyfriend." Mr. Jung said. Then the crowd shrieked and screamed. "Please, clap your hands for BOYFRIEND." we both said in unison as we went down from the stage. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3QKeuSS4rM (the video is not mine.)

The lights on the stage were switched off. And only a few lights hit the stage. Then the music started, the lights were moved onto the center. Six hot boys standing infront. As the music started they moved so gracefully. All their steps were in sync with each other. The maknaes did a great job and so as the old lines. Everyone was watching them with their jaw opened wide, especially the girls. While watching them, you could really see their manliness. Then the song ended and everyone screamed.

Then Mr. Jung and I went upstairs. "Wow! That was very...hot!" Mr. Jung laughed. "Did you guys like it?" I asked the audience. They responded with their screams. "Well, it is just the beginning. There a lot more to come." I said. "Now. Lets introduce our second group." Mr. Jung said. "Nae. They five boys with bright smiles and a-die-for charms. They called themselves B1A4." I said as the crowd squealed in excitement. "Nae. So, please welcome.." Mr. Jung said. "B1A4." we both said in unison.